Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-23-2022, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Well - whatever floats your boat ! More power to you ! It wasn't a directed attack btw I'm not judging you - I was just trying to somehow give advice - I've been in a worse place and it's not fun but HEY - if you are ok with all and you see it in a mature way ..as I sayd - More power to ya ! People can missjudge - I mean I can't be one to talk - Having a tattoo of her logo on my arm doesn't make a decent case for me to plead but as I sayd it's all different depending on the person and what he believes.

Also "Psychosis" is a combination of symptoms resulting in an impaired relationship with reality. It can be a symptom of serious mental health disorders. People who are experiencing psychosis may have either hallucinations or delusions. - That's why it has a negative connotation attached to it... But I know it's not what you intended for sure ! you used " " and that makes it somehow a sarcastic remark in my books - I hope it is intended that way anyway...
Lol, nothing and the conversation "warms up" between! And good so!

I also don’t want to argue too much on the subject and as we already discussed in the private message, we both seemed to misinterpret each other a bit in the last posts etc!

But this is just another indication to me of how wonderful and amazing a woman Corsican Alizée is[by the way, I guess I don't repeat myself too much?!?]

(Oh yeah, you have a good point, let no one confuse this “special psychosis” with a real illness called “psychosis” which can be a difficult thing anyway, it’s never been my intention!)

Alizée 💜