Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-18-2008, 01:05 AM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

I don't know what it is, but I feel a strong emotion about going to war with Russia. I have always said I would not fight in Iraq or anywhere in the Middle-East. Its not that I don't support the soldiers, because I do. I love and thank everyone of those brave people for what they are doing. Its just I have never really felt pumped to go into combat against terrorists. I guess it's because terrorists are very unpredictable and chaotic and aren't really a formalized army.

However, when I heard that potentially if Russia doesn't stop we could be in a war I instantly felt pumped. I don't want a war or crave war. I can't explain it. I don't want to be in war, but for some reason I felt ready to fight. I guess its because the area that would be Russia throughout history has always been a big player, and I just want to go up against this power force. I mean this is a war I could see myself joining and fighting in.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I know the pumped and ready feeling you feeling. I felt it since 9/11 and its still growing strong inside me. War I feel is sometimes necessary. I don't like war either; no sane person should but its something that has to be done.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:11 AM

Irina is on a distinguished road

Why I hate the American government? Because of vainglory, self-confidence, in that that they are right, even if all world will be against them. Yes, to go with war on the country with centuries-old history, distinct from American, will add it of even more confidence and vainglory.
Forgive for my clumsy English. I Russian too.
F...k the war, vive love and passion!

Moi Lolita ?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:37 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

We most probably won't see war unless the American govt. decides to be insanely dumb. All will go well as long as the crisis between Georgia and Russia is left for themselves to solve. Going to war with Russia isn't going to be easy. The US kind of struggled in Iraq itself, so a war with Russia is difficult. Also, the Chinese are are going to be backing the Russians, which means a cut in intnl fundings for the US(the US has a huge deficit with China). So, war is not a feasible action for neither of the countries. If is there is one no one will come out as a winner.

And P.S @ FRA : I thought the Sukhoi-37 were to be back in prod. in 2010. I could be wrong.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
actually no lol. Every decade of the 20th century except for the 20s (which we all know the stock market crashed) there was a war.
Nope.Your wrong,
There were three wars in the 20s
-Irish War Of Independence
-Irish Civil War
-Turkish War Of Independence.

War is a fad.It doesn't give a damn that the stock markets crashed!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irina View Post
Why I hate the American government? Because of vainglory, self-confidence, in that that they are right, even if all world will be against them. Yes, to go with war on the country with centuries-old history, distinct from American, will add it of even more confidence and vainglory.
Forgive for my clumsy English. I Russian too.
F...k the war, vive love and passion!
I have Russian blood in me too. Part of my family came from Russia in the early 1900s. Also its not just America who may have to go to war with Russia, its basically all of NATO. Thankfully though I don't think it will happen now because Russia has begun to pull out and I think will continue to do so
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
Nope.Your wrong,
There were three wars in the 20s
-Irish War Of Independence
-Irish Civil War
-Turkish War Of Independence.

War is a fad.It doesn't give a damn that the stock markets crashed!
Hahaha wow I stand corrected. Arnt us humans a great race? ROFL Not one single decade of peace this whole century
Yea i guess that's true it is a fad but I would imagine it a lot harder to engage in a war when your economy is in pieces.

Quote:
And P.S @ FRA : I thought the Sukhoi-37 were to be back in prod. in 2010. I could be wrong
As of now no, they are sticking with the SU-27 and the Su-33.
They have a new MIG in development called the MiG 1.44. Its suppose to be a 5th Generation fighter like the Raptor. Russia is trying develop plasma stealth with their new MIG

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-19-2008 at 02:03 PM..
Old 08-19-2008, 02:28 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

What is USA doing in Europe anyway? I don't see any Russian or other European countries putting up military/missile bases at the border of USA. World politics is just a sic game between power-hungry maniacs and psychos who don't care about ordinary people like us.

just my 2cents

<3
Old 08-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
What is USA doing in Europe anyway? I don't see any Russian or other European countries putting up military/missile bases at the border of USA. World politics is just a sic game between power-hungry maniacs and psychos who don't care about ordinary people like us.

just my 2cents
Your forgetting about the Cuban missile crisis

Old 08-19-2008, 04:15 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your forgetting about the Cuban missile crisis
Yes, but shouldn’t USA have learned anything from that? Why building missile defense now, what's the point in trying to provoke another cold war? Why is USA with allies urging Georgia to join NATO, giving them military training and material?

<3
Old 08-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You all probably know by now im pro war/ pro bush
Thats ok, your young and inexperienced. When you get older and more experience, you will realize there is very little real difference between the political parties in the USA.

There will be no war between the USA and Russia. USA does not have the troops, support or *reason* to go to war there *now*.

Now, if Georgia were suddenly found to be sitting on a few billion barrels of oil....

And Raptor, before you get all bent - I'm a 10.5 yr. veteran of the USN as a Gunnersmate (E-6) when i got discharged. Tours :

Beruit x2, Persian Gulf x2, Honduras x1, Grenada x1.

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience