Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-05-2009, 12:42 PM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
An article publiched 5/11/2009 on
http://www.melty.fr/alizee-prepare-s...actu25591.html

Quote:
Alizée prepares her new electro album!

Alizée is back with a fourth album, the successor of Psychédélices, where she decides to merge with electro, one wonders what it will give ...

The small "Moi ... Lolita", beautifully taken by the strange Julien Doré, made here debut in the 2000s. She was discovered by Mylène Farmer by the television star seeds. We remember her face, half-angel half demon she has also been preserved. She recorded her first album named Gluttony closely with Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat. She won and the 2001 NRJ Music Awards Francophone Revelation of the year. For her third album My electric currents ... it makes it more feminine. Always followed by her mentors, she continues to make a box, beyond European borders. But our Alizée has matured, and changed the universe. With her husband Jeremy Chatelain, candidate for Star Academy, his career is in brackets. But beware, Alizée did not laugh with their personal life that should remain private and it was made clear to people magazine Here. Jeremy aid in 2007 to release their latest baby Psychedelic, where a real leg electro dream Mexicans, fans of French singer.

In return for this new album, Alizée, Mylène Farmer student, grew up, surrounded by sizes such as electro Teki Latex, or group Chateau Marmont. But the disc is meant conceptually. Indeed, it is dedicated to an American model named Edie Sedgwick. No doubt you somewhere on kits or pencils. Why? It was just the muse of Andy Warhol. Also, in view of its success in Latin America, Alizée wanted to make a slow Spanish to the delight of her fans, mostly of Mexican origin. A website accompanies the promotion of the album, creating a buzz with mini-teaser. To see them, click here! http://www.uneenfantdusiecle.com/
Old 11-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

"With her husband Jeremy Chatelain, candidate for Star Academy, his career is in brackets."

So Jeremy's not doing to well? I'm confused.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:05 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

As I understand it from a few interviews back, J-man's taking a backseat to help Lili's career flourish.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
"With her husband Jeremy Chatelain, candidate for Star Academy, his career is in brackets."

So Jeremy's not doing to well? I'm confused.
"Avec son mari Jeremy Châtelain, candidat à la Star Academy, sa carrière est mise entre parenthèses."

That last phrase I would translate as "HER career is placed in parentheses." (Not "his.") In French the possessive pronoun conforms in gender to what's owned, not to the owner, so it's hard to tell sometimes. Although I'm not sure what's meant by that. So I guess I'm confused, too.

Jérémy no longer performs. According to Alizée that's the way he wants it. He still writes music, for other performers as well as for her. (We don't even know if he's doing anything for the new album yet.) That's his career, not cutting albums or performing on stage. As far as I know it's going fine, but I can't say for certain.

Edit: IMO the article is pretty much tripe.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 11-06-2009 at 01:19 AM..
Old 11-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, haven't postedhere in over a year. Been busy and such, just wondering if it has been confirmed that a new album is coming out and if so when that would be. Thanks for catching me up.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Hey Tye!
Oh the album's definitely coming, see the first post in this thread for a list of important headlines.
No exact date yet, but probably sometime in early 2010.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Well, it seems I've missed some news lol.

I cant believe it's been a year since I posted on here. My, how time flys. Life takes over, and you get swept into that current, and all the little things get swept aside. It's nice though coming back, and listening to her music. I found her music and this place at the right time and its nice coming back and remembering the good times. Puts a smile on my face and helps me forget about the mundane BS of life.

P.S. Can't wait to hear what she has in store for us with this new album.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:35 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I was surfing around the Net and saw that Les Enfoirés 2010 is coming up in late January so I'd expect the CD release to be early February 2010.

Quote:
The shows will take place from Wednesday, January 27th to Monday 1st February 2010 at the Palais Nikaia Nice:

•Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 20:00 (rehearsal)
•Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 20:00
•Friday, January 29, 2010 at 20:00
•Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 20:00
•Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 13:30 (TV Record)
•Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 20:00 (TV Record)
•Monday 1st February 2010 at 20h00 (TV Record)
The reasoning is once Les Enfoirés is over she can give 100% of her time towards the promotion of the new CD.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:00 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I was surfing around the Net and saw that Les Enfoirés 2010 is coming up in late January so I'd expect the CD release to be early February 2010.

The reasoning is once Les Enfoirés is over she can give 100% of her time towards the promotion of the new CD.
Is it know if she's gonna be in Les Enfoirés next year?

<3
Old 11-06-2009, 02:06 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

It is not confirmed yet that she will be at les enfoirés, although chances are good. Besides, as i will be there, i very much hope that she will attend

Being there is promotion in itself for her, as les enfoirés are very popular in France.
So she could still release in january, and use the concert to raise public recognition.

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont