Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road
Default I'm Back! / espire's 2000th post thread

This post was originally in the wrong place, so I reposted it here. Users are unable to delete posts in the Offsite Videos forum, so moderators, please remove that post. Thanks!

Hi guys, I've returned to Alizée America. I'm back home.

Now wait a second, what? Espire left? Well, sort of. A few weeks back, I made my 2000th post. It was a regular post, and until I posted it, I didn't realize that I had hit such a milestone. However, I quickly deleted it, as I wanted my 2000th post to be something really special. I took a while to think of what I would say, but nothing came. The hours became days, and the days became weeks, and eventually we got to the now. So I guess my 2000th post is a little bit significant, since it's my quasi-return!

I wouldn't just come back like that, though. I've decided to take this opportunity to catch up on my Lilicons*. The most recent one, which had no real affiliation, now has Alizée's curly hair à la Fifty Sixty, and while I don't think it's near perfect, it will have to do for now. My favourite pixel editor seems to have exploded, so I had to work with a 30x30 image in Photoshop. Not a good idea. So, anyway, there she is (Fifty Sixty Alizée), wearing the red jacket!

*Lilicon: A smiley/emoticon using Alizée's face. They were originally made only in J'en ai marre style, but with a plethora of emotions; I improved the basic J'en ai marre emoticon, and put it in many different Alizée eras. I hope to recreate different emotions in all of the styles at some point. To see the original, by HME, look no further than one of Topaz's posts.

Yup, 2000 posts, in just over a year here. I have to say that they've been a great 2000 posts, and a great just over a year here (sic). I've visited every other major Alizée forum out there, and am a member of many, and they all pale in comparison to Alizée America. It takes but an instant to figure out why; It's the wonderful and compassionate people here, who make the forum a community of friends, rather than just a discussion board. I really enjoy being here, and I hope that I'll continue to be an active member until the end of the forum's days!

It would all mean nothing without you. Well, not Alizée, but like a good bottle of champagne, she sure is better when she's shared among friends!

Now, I'm off to make some posts. And why, yes, I have been lurking here the whole time.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:14 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

2000 posts!

as Christopher Walken would say: Wow!

at my current rate i think it will take me another two years
Old 07-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Congrats, Espire ! ! ! 2000 posts is quite a milestone. Well I for one, am glad that you are here and I hope you have 2000 more...
Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 PM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Congratulations espire on your accomplishment. I really enjoyed reading your post. And let me just say that I have admired your Lilicons for some time now!

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

As Alizée would say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée
Wowwww...
Congrats

Last edited by Amigo!; 07-22-2008 at 10:56 PM..
Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Its hardcore, devout fans such as yourself that, for me, ascertain Alizée's separation from the scores of so-called "pop stars" that have been lionized by the media in past years. Only a handful of singers can claim to have a following as unwaveringly passionate as that represented here at Alizée America and other Lili forums. Congrats on the 2,000 mark and thanks for inspiring fledgling lilimaniacs like me.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

And to think I am still quite a bit away from even half as much! And yet I seem to have had so many great experiences here already...

Congratulations on your TWO THOUSANDTH (2 0 0 0) post, espire! Here's to many thousands more!

Old 07-22-2008, 11:50 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

attention whore!

damn i remember we joined around the same time... odd that you reached 2k so fast (w/o being a spammer).

congrats... i think this is the first celebratory x000th thread that the poster himself created.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

You were gone?
Why, I didn't notice.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Congrats and well done, my fellow rowdy Canadian! The Canuckian master plan for world domination continues apace!

Uh...I mean...all you Americans didn't see that.

*waves hand*

There aren't the hosers you're looking for, eh?