Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2019, 02:13 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I would vote against sharing that information at all. If people have figured out where she lives from her photos, it's not Alizée who is in the wrong there. It's not like she's tagging her location in the posts, and she hasn't handed out an invitation to figure it out.

For example, the point has been raised before that this site is not entirely secure. Access to each other's actual locations or identities isn't freely given simply because we exist on this site or online. You would have to overstep boundaries to access those things. In the same way, respectfully Scruffy, I must disagree that her location is a badly kept secret.

Finding out the filming locations for the unofficial ACDLA video was fun and harmless, but her actual home is another matter entirely and that information should be kept private. I know some who have sent (or wanted to send) fan mail to her directly but in my opinion this isn't right. It sends the wrong message, that she's being watched or something. There are a number of ways you can get her attention for free online without overstepping any boundaries.
When I first mentioned I was going to Ajaccio for the first time in the Alizee forum, RMJ sent me a list of places she liked to hang out, but I told him I didn't want to know where she lived. She lived downtown at the time. He knew where and soon after that, a few others contacted me offering that info and it soon became obvious from different posts, several people at least, knew where she did live.

Again it didn't take much to figure out where her last apartment was by anyone who follows her on a regular basis.

Not a whole lot is out there on her new place yet, but I'd be surprised if that doesn't change in the near future.

As long as things are shared privately, I see no problem with that. If somebody can penetrate the security of this site, figuring out where she lives would probably be easy work for them without coming to this site.

So I will continue to share information privately with people I feel I can trust.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
http://www.instagram.com/p/BvPIOXLBQrb/

Anyhow, that “shot” is just “cute to the absolute max”…

“Kawaii”, pah, that really just would not do it “justice”.

It’s just way beyond “supremely” cute, I just absolutely utterly adore it.
The word that popped in my head when I saw this picture was "munchkin".
Old 04-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Annily is in on it now, tagging her clothes. I'm assuming she gets paid something for it?

Annily_Clothes2.jpg
Old 04-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Annily is in on it now, tagging her clothes. I'm assuming she gets paid something for it?

Attachment 2605

I think there are several “types” of “remuneration”/”compensation”, “in place”, if I can remember correctly.

A good “friend” of mine had a very popular “guns and shooting” channel “effort” on various “social media” “channels” and he used to do very well from his “online advertising campaigns”.

Basically, “retail and commercial concerns” ranging in scope from “local businesses”, right through to “major manufacturers” would send him “items” to “promote” on his channel, as in a “quid pro quo” style deal”…

Basically, you “wear”, “use”, and “promote” this item, and you get to “keep” it…

“Cold hard cash” was not involved very much at all, usually just “goods” and “services”, sort of “payment in kind”, but he did very well out of this, and all “perfectly legal”…

In his case, “designer clothing”, “tacticool gear”, “accessories”, “weapons”, “ammo”, “etc”, you name it, he was “gifted” it…

I think this is pretty much what we are seeing here, maybe.

Sooo, what are we “seeing”…

Ah, righty, a new Annily “shot”…

Now, that is a very cool, very well thought out “shot” of “Annily” and “Ajaccio”.

Can’t for the life of me figure out if that is one of her “smouldering”, teenage “femme fatale” glances, or a “wut, seriously, I’m going to come over there and…” looks.

Either way, a “very well done” “shot” of a “very sweet”, little, little, lady.

Now there’s a thing, good grief, I forgot to “check out” Johann’s Instagram page.

<Scuttles off to check Johann’s IG page>

Well, I’m glad I did, for here we have another extremely talented “Jacotey”, with a “penchant” for photography.

Johann’s stuff is “excellent”, he also has a “wonderful eye” for a “subject”, with more of a “slant” towards “realism”, and, of course, a “full” appreciation of “beautiful Corsican women”.

From what I can see here, he is a very lucky guy…

More really good Annily “shots” on Johann’s IG page, again, these are all “very well thought out”, “well executed shots”, really damn good to be totally honest, of a “sweet”, “cuteyoung lady.

Needs to smile
though, but that might just be a “teenage thing” nowadays, being frightfully serious??

Hmm, come to think about it, I can remember being terribly “po faced’ at that age, and in my “30’s”, and “40’s” and, errmmmm, “now”…

Not to worry, the “mask” does “drop”, when I am “amongst” my “people”, and then “Winter”, becomes “Summer”…

Anyhow, don’t just take “my word” for this, go check out “Annily’s”, “Jo’s”, and “Johann’s” “Instagram” pages for there is some really good stuff there…

Go see… Go…

Trust me on this one…
Old 04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Now there’s a thing, good grief, I forgot to “check out” Johann’s Instagram page.

<Scuttles off to check Johann’s IG page>

Well, I’m glad I did, for here we have another extremely talented “Jacotey”, with a “penchant” for photography.

Johann’s stuff is “excellent”, he also has a “wonderful eye” for a “subject”, with more of a “slant” towards “realism”, and, of course, a “full” appreciation of “beautiful Corsican women”.

From what I can see here, he is a very lucky guy…
I have followed Johann for a while now. He does have a good eye for photography. An observation is that while Alizee seems to be all smiles most of the time, Johann seems to have such a serious look on his face most of the time.

One thing about his and Jo's photographs is that many definitely are not taken with a phone camera. I knew a guy who was into a lot of stop action photography and nature shots. He had one of those Nikon D5 DSLR cameras, which cost over 6 bills (the BIG bills). There definitely is a difference, with more crispness and vibrant colors.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:

Can’t for the life of me figure out if that is one of her “smouldering”, teenage “femme fatale” glances, or a “wut, seriously, I’m going to come over there and…” looks.

Either way, a “very well done” “shot” of a “very sweet”, little, little, lady.
Well, after doing some "reading" about Corsica, and the "culture" there, I'm going to "reclassify" the "little, little one's" "look" as being "extremely, extremely spirited", as in the "typical fashion" of Corsican women.

It almost looks like they approach the "spiritedness" of my absolute utter "Achilles Heel", "Irish girls".

So "beautiful", so "spirited", so "mean", so "batshit crazy", just overall so incredibly "wonderful" and "interestingly challenging", if you found some way to "survive" them.

But it was always oh so worth it, Irish women are just, "the best", "ever", and I think Corsican women may just approach that level of "excellence".

<RedRafe swiftly "redesignates" Corisca as a "no go area". Too much "wonderfulness" in the one place. He'd never "survive" it.>

Is it any wonder that I "adore" both Alizée, and, the "little, little" one.

Now, if they were "Irish", thaat would just be too much...
Old 04-20-2019, 01:43 AM
Neutral Good

Alrighty, lets see what Annily has “posted” on her IG page…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwZq2wyhcC9/

Well, that is a pretty darn good “selfie” that she’s posted…

Now, maybe the Jacotey talent for photography is manifesting itself in this "little", "little lady", also...

Y’know, that would not surprise me, at all…

Overall, just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, young lady, who is growing up so “very fast”

<RedRafe finds himself wondering if “Tasers” or “Pepper spray” are legal in Corsica and/or France, for if Annily keeps on growing up this fast, Alizée and Greg might just need them, to help keep off “unwanted”, or, “unworthy”, “Princes”, if you know what I mean.>

Quite rightfully, her mother’s Princess…

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-20-2019 at 01:46 AM..
Old 04-20-2019, 08:14 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure Alizée would agree, she's growing up too fast!
Old 04-20-2019, 09:32 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Quite rightfully, her mother’s Princess…
Hmm...

Home: "Disneyland"...

"Princess", "little", "little lady", y'all stop that, you're killin' me...

As I said, just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, “little”, “little lady”, who is growing up so “very fast”…

Please never change

And stay, quite rightfully, as always, your mother’s "Princess"

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-20-2019 at 09:50 PM..
Old 04-28-2019, 05:38 PM
Neutral Good

Well, Annily, the “little”, “little lady”, is another year older, and is now 14.

Honestly, where has time “gone”?

She posted an utterly sweet shot on her “_annilychatelain” IG page, simply captioned “14”…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwzBzI1BtW6/

Oh my goodness, just, such a “sweet” shot, of an incredibly sweet “tiny little lady”

AWwwwwwwwww...

Y’know, that seems like that was just, “yesterday”…

I took one look at that “shot” and couldn’t help but “smile very broadly”, and “chuckled”, just a little bit

Again, she managed to “brighten up”, a very “dark” day…

A sweet, sweet wonderful shot, in which I only see “happiness”, and, “light”…

And now, she’s 14…

Jeez, they get “old” so quickly nowadays…

How did that happen??

Now, “Princess Annily”, “Home: Disneyland”, I have it on “good authority” that your “Prince” is still on “back order”, and that he “will come”, “someday”, when the time is “appropriate”. You will know him, when you see him, trust me on this one. He will just feel… “right”…

Until then accept no “cute”, but “cheap”, “imitations”…

Her “story”, is really just “beginning”, and “as always”, “for always”, I wish her nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “happiness”, and, “light forever

She is just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, “little”, “little lady”, who is growing up so “very fast”, and, y’know, my “zen” on this is that no matter which “field” in life she chooses, “academic”, “business”, “tech”, “showbiz”, “whatever”, regardless of the “path” she selects to “follow”, I think that we are going to hear a lot more about her, and all of it “positive”, in the story that will one day “unfold”…

But that’s for, "sometime" else…

Right now, “happy birthday”, may it bring all that you wish for, Annily, enjoy your day, and so many, many more to come

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-28-2019 at 06:10 PM..