Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-09-2012, 08:15 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

do you all trust buying Alizee items on EBAY? I have never bought on EBAY before and dont know if I trust it or not. But I do see some things that I like, especially the SINGLES for MOI LOLITA and L'ALIZE. is it worth it? and how does EBAY work.

Thanks,
MZ
Old 01-10-2012, 09:07 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
do you all trust buying Alizee items on EBAY? I have never bought on EBAY before and dont know if I trust it or not. But I do see some things that I like, especially the SINGLES for MOI LOLITA and L'ALIZE. is it worth it? and how does EBAY work.

Thanks,
MZ
There in eBay you must keep eyes open. There's some fake stuff and ofc it's not nice to notice it when the items falls into the letterbox
But you can just look to seller profiles too, those ratings tell the reliability quite well. And ofc worth to check photo's details. Sometimes you can see it quickly if it's fake or not.

And eBay works almost like Amazon. You can cost items with internet banking, (with Visa etc.) and Paypal too.

Just, start to fill your cart, if you had some doubts you will be pleasantly surprised I think.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:27 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

As long as you use Paypal as payment method, you wont have any problem.
First, because the percentage of people not being fair is very low. And the people who is a bad seller, or a thieve, usually tries to "sell" only expensive stuff like videogames, TVs, computers, etc...
It is very unlikely that someone has a problem selling or buying collectors or music items. And if you have a problem, the Paypal policy ALWAYS benefits the buyer. If you don´t receive the item or you are not happy, Paypal will give you back the money in near the 100 per cent of the cases.

The real danger on ebay, as i said before, is trying to buy expensive items like mobile phones and that sort.
The only danger on ebay buying music, clothes, novelty items, etc... is that you can get really addicted to it!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:35 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
As long as you use Paypal as payment method, you wont have any problem.
Except to pay fake items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
First, because the percentage of people not being fair is very low. And the people who is a bad seller, or a thieve, usually tries to "sell" only expensive stuff like videogames, TVs, computers, etc...
I think you never bought/tried to find any Alizée stuff there, right?

For me, 2€ is too big value to lose for fake items, it's always fucking bad thing. And in eBay is unfortunately fake Alizée items, still they looks quite interesting..
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Use eBay.fr and you will get everything legitimate since its all from France. Over 75% of my CDs I have got from eBay.fr. (30 CDs to be exact).