Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
did not know that..... wow... I'd could understand the dvd being a compilation of one or two shows...... 42?
The tour was 42 shows, but the DVD doesn't use all of them. It's mostly the 7 Olympia and 1 Zenith in Paris, with maybe a few others (hard to tell).
Old 10-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
hey gang, I was reading another forum and I saw this post:

http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/en/new...2/alizees-lens

Submitted by Z3R0 on Fri, 12/26/2003 - 20:53.
3 days ago, Alizée gave her last concert during her tour throughout France. It seemed to be very funny. She wore funny make-up and coloured lenses in her eyes which looked like stars. The members of her band were wearing funny wigs. That's why Alizée laughed a lot during this concert. At the end, she introduced a great part of all the people who worked on stage and behind the scenes. She also thanked her audience and cried because of the end of the tour. Now there will be one last concert in Paris, the 17th of January, which will be the conclusion of the whole tour.During the Concert in Reims, Alizée wore this coloured contact lens that gaved her a really... disturbing look!

I was wondering of anyone had any such videos or photos.. I don't think I ever seen any other variant of that concert except for what was on the DVD... I'd luv to see it because she was at her peak of rebellion/wacky stage then and its fun seeing her cut loose like that.
she cried???

god i love this girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
The En Concert tour was actually 42 shows in several dozen French cities. Here are some pics from that one in Reims with the contact lenses, etc:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/gallery/...s.php?album=88
hmm.. interesting look. though, from far away, hard to tell that she's wearing said contacts.

Last edited by wasabi622; 10-09-2009 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2009, 07:20 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Uh... En Concert..., over 40 concerts all over the France and Swiss, but I'm just curious why there weren't concerts in Italy, Spain or Germany, since she was known and loved all over the Europe.
And why I wasn't there!!!
Thanks for all photos
Old 10-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
she cried???

god i love this girl!
hells yea...

Last edited by user472884; 10-10-2009 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost