Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly Town USA – Reunion?

Some of you old Alizee Fans from a long time ago might remember the Forum Lilly Town USA. I am sure some of you who remember it, either loved it or hated it. The ones who loved it, made it an enjoyable place to visit. The ones who hated it….well I don’t know why you would hate an Alizee website… Anyways…

It you were part of Lilly Town USA, the members were very close and I made some wonderful friends over the years. I know some members also stated they also too met some wonderful fans.

Don’t worry, Lilly Town USA is not coming back nor will ever come back. The forum shut down unexpectedly and there was never really an end or a goodbye. Several older members were talking to me about how nice it would be to get together for a type of Reunion.

I was not sure if people would remember the site, but I agreed to make this post on AAm, to see if there was any interest.

I get asked a lot of questions over the years why this or that or why does Jung act like he knows everything… Maybe its times for all these questions to finally be answered. Soooo…why is it that Jung acts like he knows everything ?? ; )
Old 07-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I remember hearing about Lilly Town USA a few times, reminiscent posts for the most part. It's a shame that such a closely knit community didn't get to keep their website.

Quote:
Soooo…why is it that Jung acts like he knows everything ?? ; )
... Wait... are you implying that Jung doesn't ACTUALLY know everything?!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Not too many people can say they ever met Jung. I had the chance to meet him on a trip to LA.

Jung has been at part of my life for a very long time. I can say this, that there is not one other member other then Ben that I know, that knows the real story behind everything. Jung does know what he is talking about. He's been through a lot.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:05 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I have heard this "story behind everything" alluded to countless times. I have never heard it. In all the conversations I had with Jung and Barrett, they seemed to think it was too dark or revealing or something.

I don't know, if it shouldn't be known, it shouldn't be known, but after the roller coaster I've been through over this whole saga, I think I can handle it.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I like Jung very much, I hope that this does take place so that people won't judge him so harshly. If one talked to him more, they'd see that he really doesn't seem like the type to make things up. I was never a part of Lilly Town USA so I'd like to read about it by some of the members I know and hopefully some of the ones I don't know yet

Last edited by Fall; 07-25-2011 at 05:52 PM..
Old 07-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

I actually think that contacting some of these people directly might be your best bet, MM.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:17 AM

Three is on a distinguished road

I was part of lilly town usa in fact it was the first forum I ever joined. I made some good friends like jung, barrett, edgar, serbski, JR, Natri, man the list can go on and on. All i can say is that It was an awesome experience being part of that site and making friends with all those people thanks for making this thread and taking me back to those old good times.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default .

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 12-16-2011 at 11:59 PM..
Old 08-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

My avatar is the logo of the band known as "Rush". Look them up. The particular image in my avatar represents the idea of a man acting against what the power expects of him. The star is the evil, the man is the good, I assume. But in the end, that really means nothing, because I simply used the avatar because I like the band.

I seriously hope you don't think that my avatar has anything to do with anything I say
Old 08-28-2011, 03:25 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
My avatar is the logo of the band known as "Rush". Look them up. The particular image in my avatar represents the idea of a man acting against what the power expects of him. The star is the evil, the man is the good, I assume. But in the end, that really means nothing, because I simply used the avatar because I like the band.

I seriously hope you don't think that my avatar has anything to do with anything I say
I thought you were a Texaco executive I'm a big Rush fan myself. You can't be all bad lol!