Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-17-2023, 07:35 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default List of Alizee's Tattoos and What they Represent? Can We have a List ?

If Somebody has a list of Alizee's Tattoos and what they Represent; it would be nice to have such a list. I can think of only two right off the bat.
1) Of Course the Tattoo of Tinker Bell the Fairy on her back !
( as I hypothesized; Alizee saved the life of Tinker Bell the Fairy, who was caught in some Weeds and Brambles, from the Cats ! So Tinker Bell granted her 3 wishes, for which she wished to become a Famous Dancer and Singer, and it was Granted to her ).
2) the Tattoo for the song "Forever Young" as shown in Robert Rhein's Video
These are the only ones I truly know anything about ( maybe because I haven't seen the videos Alizee has ? )
if somebody knows the rest maybe they will list them on here ?
Old 01-17-2023, 08:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

She had a 2 or was it 2A on her wrist which is the postal code of Ajaccio.

At one time she had the name of her 1st husband written in Hebrew on her wrist but that has since been removed.
Old 01-17-2023, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
She had a 2 or was it 2A on her wrist which is the postal code of Ajaccio.

At one time she had the name of her 1st husband written in Hebrew on her wrist but that has since been removed.
Thank You Scruffy !
Old 01-19-2023, 06:35 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

The first of the known tattoos (2002 approx.) is located at the ankle of the right foot and is the Corsican Fire Salamander, symbol of fire.

As for the history this is what I know :

In Inked magazine she sayd : " The tattoo is almost a family history. My uncle had a cabin in Corsica and one afternoon, a tattoo artist came to animate an evening and almost all of my uncles as well as my father went under the needles. From there my attraction to this art was born and from that day on, I always knew that I would get tattooed. "

In another older magazine interview she sayd this " At 16-17 years old, I wanted my first tattoo, my parents said yes, on the condition that it was not big and that it was hidden.
It is the first bell (Tinkerbell), at the height of the kidneys. I was happy, but a little frustrated. The big bell, on my back, was at 20 years old, I recovered with this character "
About the big Tinker Bell : " The largest tattoo of all that Alizée has and placed on her back, is her favorite animated character, created by Walt Disney the famous Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell in Latin America, Fée Clochette in France and Tinker Bell practically in the rest of the world .

He is a discreet guardian angel, but with a bad character. She is jealous of Wendy, because she loves Peter Pan. I am like that, jealous in love. This tattoo hurt a lot. When it touched my spine, it was hell. "

About the 2A it was also sayd it could mean Alizee + Annily = 2A but I have no info for that exactly.

A figure of a swallow on the left arm, (identical to one that his brother Johann has tattooed)... and on the right arm at elbow height you can see the figure of Minnie Mouse.

A manga drawing depicting her daughter Annily when she was 3 years old, designed by Tokyobanhbao and made by Tin-tin tatouages, occupies a place on the inside of the right forearm. She sayd : " My favorite tattoo? The one that represents my daughter "

“Forever Young” on the right forearm.

She sayd : "When I got the phrase Forever Young tattooed I had posted a photo showing that tattoo. Result, I have received hundreds of photos of fans showing me that same tattoo on them "

On the outside of her right arm we can see the colorful figure of Sailor Moon, a manga and classic anime character.

One of the latest tattoos: Snow White.
The peculiar thing about this drawing is that Snow White's character has a gun in her hand, and if we search a bit, we can see that Snow White with the gun is called Princess Machine Gun

She sayd about this one : " Snow White with a gun? I've been singing since I was 15, I'm just a helpless little girl , I'm kind, a princess who loves girly things, but when you look for trouble, you find it in me aswell." Here the translation is not exactly 100% but somewhere along these lines was the message.

Arale, is also on her right arm.
Arale Norimaki is the protagonist of the manga and anime created by Akira Toriyama, a crazy android in the form of a 10-year-old girl.

The word bubble tattoo is one in which you can read "tu es l'amour de ma vie" (you are the love of my life) in clear reference to Annily's tattoo next to it

"Let it be" can be seen on her left ribs area

A new tattoo on the right arm, it is the character "Allstar Seaworthy" belonging to the comic "Snorks" created by the Belgian Nic Broca

On the right forearm tattoo number 17, everything seems to indicate that it is the letter "P"

In Alizée's interview in "Bienvenue chez cauet" (06/05/2013) she herself confirmed the existence of the first hidden tattoo she ever got, a tinkerbell, and that perhaps that is what was seen in that image Les Enfoires 2008. (credits @pepon66)
And that now we have been able to verify in more detail in the last performances of Alizée in DALS Tour

Alizée usually tattoos motifs that represent some important moment that has happened in her life.
Participation in Danse Avec Les Stars 4 has been one of those important events.
Hence, the last tattoo on his left forearm is "One Love" that together with Gregoire Lyonnet -dance partner and sentimental- which has been tattooed in the same place and in a similar way "One Life". Phrases from the song "One" by the group "U2" which was one of the songs that accompanied the performance of Alizée and Gregoire in the final of Dals in the Freestyle section.

And the last one I know of is the word " Maggy " wich refers to her little daughter with Gregoire.

This is as much as I know ...
Old 01-19-2023, 11:00 PM

Wow ! Thanks Alexx89 ! You're Super !
I added on nice Pictures of Alizee with Maggy and Annily on one of my Threads; so you can probably find it on Spy right now. I thought the pictures looked pretty good !
Old 03-12-2023, 01:04 AM

Default A New Tattoo I stumbled across-Capo Beach

A new tattoo I stumbled across for Alizee and Annilly
Alizee apparently has the Tattoo for the Corsican Beach "Capo" on her right
ankle and Annilly apparently has the same Tattoo on her right Midriff. It is apparently a very nice Beach on Corsica. ( which if you go on the right times will not have too many tourists from the reviews ) I try to get the picture in jpeg for "america"; but Haven't got it in the right format yet; I apologize !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-14-2023 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: To add Image
Old 03-14-2023, 05:45 PM

Default a new Tattoo for Alizee and Annilly - Capo Beach

If you edit an old post; it doesn't show up in "Spy"; so being a Glutton for Approval, I add one so people can see it above; but I'd better make my escape today, as I have caused enough Damage ! Ha ! Merci, Mercei Bou-Coup !
Old 06-16-2023, 06:23 AM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road

As someone who grew up in the UK but moved to France relatively recently, its impossible to overstate just how big a part of French culture anime and Manga are. Even the supermarkets and grocery shops have large manga sections. Its FAR more prevalent and well known than in the UK and America where its a more niche interest.

Looking more into the history of this, in the 70s-90s there was a massive trend for Japanese animation, comics and videogames to be based on old French literature and historical events. Of course these were then cheap and easy to translate into French and shown to French kids and they became very popular and the visual style became as commonly recognised as more western cartoon styles. There have been (and continue to be) many anime series that are literal co-productions between French and Japanese studios, even government funded ones, and there is also a large thriving business of French written and produced graphic novels and animated series that are very Japanese in style because of this influence, and many of these get translated and released in Japan.

Disney is also a huge influence on French culture even more so than it is for all children worldwide, especially for millenials and younger, because of the influence of Disneyland Paris strengthening what was already seen as a strong cultural bond between America and France through the Statue of Liberty etc. There is great pride for many young girls to be wearing clothes with Tinker Bell or Minnie Mouse next to the Eiffel Tower or with French phrases or fashion, and specifically "French" themed Disney merch sells far better than standard American imported merch.

Therefore when Alizée started to get tattoos, I was not surprised to see Tinker bell, Snow White, Sailor Moon and Arale. I have always wonered what the other Japanese looking character was, and I have learned today from @Alexx89 that it is a design based on Anilly when she was young! That's precious and I'm happy to know that I wasn't being ignorant to not recognise a popular character!

My own personal inner child was happy when I saw that she had a Snork, as the Snorks were very much a favourite of mine when growing up, but they weren't very popular in the UK and almost no-one seems to remember them. Turns out they were a lot more popular in France - they are a Belgian creation, of course French is one of the most common languages in Belgium and most/many Belgian cartoons and comics are either made in French or translated to it, so there is a lot of crossover between their media cultures. For those who don't know the Snorks, they are essentially underwater Smurfs. A lot of people assumed they were a Smurf "ripoff" but infact they are more like a spin-off side project from someone who was originally involved with developing the cartoon based on the newspaper comics.

Last edited by Alizée 4K; 06-16-2023 at 06:28 AM.. Reason: Minor typos and clarity