Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road
Default If you could go back in time in 2003 and talk to Alizee, what would you tell her?

Maybe you'd tell her to not to leave Mylene and go solo? Or you wouldn't say anything? Feel free to share what you'd tell her.

Last edited by eru777; 09-30-2021 at 11:10 AM..
Old 09-30-2021, 02:09 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Maybe you'd tell her to not to leave Mylene and go solo?
Indeed, but that would require talking to Mylène too, since Mylène was more focused on commercial success, while Alizée (also) wanted more personal songs on her third album, and not be (just) (like) a (Mylène produced) product.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:52 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maybe you'd tell her to not to leave Mylene and go solo? Or you wouldn't say anything? Feel free to share what you'd tell her.
I wouldn't say anything... I would just prevent her from meeting Jeremy. There will now be a third Mylene album and a second tour.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't say anything either except maybe Bonjour and if I can have her autograph and a picture with her.

We all are the sum of our life experiences.

What if we had the power to go back, talk to Alizee and have influence over her career and personal decisions? She would have never left Mylene, never married Jeremy, never had Annily. What would she have been like for the following ten years? Instead of "settling down" and starting a family, she might have fallen into the common traps that fame and money often bring.

She might have never returned to Ajaccio, heartbroken and vulnerable. She might never have met Gregoire, never opened a dance school (one of her dreams) and never had another beautiful child.

Many times even the worst decisions at the time turn into a positive later down the road.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:46 AM
Miam Miam!

I completely agree CC. In every time travel game I've played, it's always worse when someone goes back and tries to change something.
The moral of the story is that you shouldn't be looking back, but forward.

But I made this thread to gather some funny and interesting responses
Old 10-01-2021, 05:08 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Epouse-moi,Lili.
Old 10-02-2021, 03:08 AM
Miam Miam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
Epouse-moi,Lili.
hahaha
Old 10-02-2021, 07:25 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

I would say

“Alizée, je t’aime tellement, veux-tu m’épouser ?”

... I agree with CC. I can’t know if a different decision would have worked out better for Alizée, if she would have had more success for longer that way.

Oh, just noticed Alex Rien had the same idea.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:07 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I would have Proposed Marriage to Alizee !

For you see; I fell in Love with her from her Videos !
But I didn't know any French language. I would have flown to France and Paris and got her Hotel room somehow and gotten a Ring, some Champagne and two Glasses, some Flowers and a Vase, several Hermes Scarves ( I think are nice ), a large Bottle of the Perfume, Miss Dior ( And You; What would you do for Love ? ), several boxes of expensive Candies ( Gourmandises ), I would probably have had to have some French interpreter write me a letter of Proposal of Marriage; and then I would have knocked on her door on my knee and proposed. Ha ! I imagine that she might say "I am not living in the US, Only in France or Corsica " To which I would have said I'll live anywhere you want ! [ hoping that Corsica has Internet ! Ha ! ] I would have treated her like a Princess ! And given her anything ! It would have been a great romantic comedy movie starring meg ryan as alizee and tom hanks as me; although I am handsomer than Hanks and Alizee is more Cute and Beautiful than meg ryan !
But in Retrospect; it would have been a Mistake ! For you see I am not athletic; and I don't Dance so Good ! So it would have been impossible for me to help her win Dancing with the Stars ! So I realize now that Gregorie is the best partner for Alizee ! And so history and circumstances prevented her and I from making a big mistake. She would have been miserable with me, I imagine, because I do not dance so well !
And so; I would still do anything for Alizee; but I am not a crazy fan; so I would never seek to hurt her or upset her in any way. If I met her now; I would just ask for her Autograph with a silly smile on my face ( and I am sure she is used to guys asking for her autograph with a silly smile on their faces ! Ha ! )
Although I think I would have advised her to stick with Mylene Farmer as long as she could; as Mylene has the knack of writing songs for her that suit her !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-06-2023 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: More Info