Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-15-2022, 12:54 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Is Alizee an Angel ?

The Reasons Why Alizee might be an Angel.
1) She is a very Nice Girl, Woman, Person.
2) She did a lot of Performances for kids; such as Petite Princesses.
3) She visited a lot of Fans Houses and Surprised the Fans.
4) Her performances are Sincere and show her Joy at Performing.
5) She Loved to Sing and Dance on the Stage.
6) She Loves her Performances on Dancing with the Stars.
7) Her Performances are Uplifting and Refreshes your soul.
8) She helps get you through "lockdowns" and being sick in bed.
9) She gives you the conviction; that, in the end, mankind can achieve Perfection !
10) She is Astounding as a Dancer, Singer, Performer; so that one can see she
has Unlimited Potential.
11) She is a Happy Person; who does not get into the troubles or Problems that many other performers have gotten into.
12) She is Seemingly Perfect; although I am sure she has imperfections just like other people; but still I am in Awe of Her !

I am sure other people have impressions and/or more knowledge of her that could maybe add some other points of view on. I add a link just for embellishment as I like the bouncy song ( it is loud from the album; so you might have to turn your sound down. You have to play this on Youtube.

It is the Boxing Club song from Album 5

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-15-2022 at 12:57 AM.. Reason: first link was wrong link
Old 11-19-2022, 02:39 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Old 11-20-2022, 07:41 PM

Thank You; Mr. Coucou For Confirming she is an Angel !

Funniest Comment I found on an Alizee video ( I forget which ) A Guy posts
"I Love it when Alizee Speaks French !......Which She Does All of the Time !"
Ha! [ This might be a New Thread if people have other examples ! ]
Old 01-12-2023, 07:55 PM

Default The Alizee Mystique; is it Siren or Angel ?

When Life has Dealt you Heavy Blows;
And You Are Down and Out;
And at the End of Your Rope....

You can play an Alizee video and her Dancing and Singing will Restoreth Your Soul !
Besides being an Excellent and very Fast Dancer and an Excellent Singer Alizee has that something or somethings very Special and in Addition !
Of Course She is a Nice Girl, A Nice Woman, A Nice Person and this comes out in her performances ! And you can see and feel it ! And she is highly intelligent to remember all of the dance moves and singing Lyrics ! She is not going to let anyone take advantage of her !
Her ability to rejuvenate you is something special ! Is it that she is an Angel or an Angel in a former lifetime come down to earth to restore her human audiences ?
Or does she have that something Special in addition; being a Pureblood Corsican Girl/Woman does she partake of the Fairy Generational Blessing upon the woman of Corsica ( for having saved the Fairies from their Shipwreck ) so that she is one of the modern Sirens; known to the Ancients as the Island of the Sirens or Corsica, so that their singing could distract sailors sailing by ? ( as documented in the Odyssey by Homer ).
Or does she also have the Fairy Magic from having wished to become a Famous Dancer and Singer ( for having saved the life of Tinker Bell the Fairy ) and so her Wish became Real ?
Or is it a combination of all three ?
Alizee is a Siren of the Island of Corsica; who has been Magically created a Famous Dancer/Singer by the Magic of Tinker Bell, the Fairy; and Also Alizee is an Angel or a Former Angel in another Lifetime ? I think it is a combination
of all the circumstances. Of Course credit must be given to Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutennat for having the foresight to perfect her as their protege. However Alizee had the Natural Talent for them to work with !

And so we see our little Alizee can raise your Spirits !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-13-2023 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: miss-spellings to correct!