Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2016, 06:24 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

OMG! My first thought was that this photo might have been taken in some distant past. I asked, Could her hair be that long after we saw it so short just the other day. Then I thought, her hair was tied into tight curls, so the answer could be, Yes, her hair could be that long.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: image
Old 06-19-2016, 07:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well several Alizee FB pages have posted this one, so I'll post this one too. As I mentioned in a previous post, GALA magazine will be posting pictures of the wedding this week.....
EDIT: Well after reading Jenny's post below, I decided to remove the picture from my post. It can wait for the official release.

I had to do it a second time from my laptop instead of my phone.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-20-2016 at 04:40 AM..
Old 06-20-2016, 01:39 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well several Alizee FB pages have posted this one, so I'll post this one too. As I mentioned in a previous post, GALA magazine will be posting pictures of the wedding this week.....

Attachment 1342
If several people do sth wrong and no one is stopping them it doesn't make it right. I have seen both photos yesterday but I don't think it's right to share them. They were taken by a relative and obviously weren't meant for the public. If you know these photos and share them in private it's fine but posting them on fanpages and in forums... I'm helping to run a fanpage on Facebook myself and I don't think it's right to post photos from the wedding until Alizée makes her marriage public. Weddings are a very personal thing after all.

Well but it's your and Alizée America's choice.

And of course I'm very happy for her. I wish A & G all the happiness in the world.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 06-20-2016 at 01:42 AM..
Old 06-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I've missed so much this last year in the world of Alizée but it doesn't matter because seeing those wonderful photos of her in that white dress tying the knot is something beyond music, memories or words.

I wish them both the best as I'm sure you all do.

^^

I'm sorry Jenny, didn't know you was on, nice to see ya around though.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-20-2016, 02:34 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
^^

I'm sorry Jenny, didn't know you was on, nice to see ya around though.
Hello, nice to see see you too. Don't worry, there's nothing you need to apologise for. But when I read your post I was very confused because when I wrote mine your entry was above mine and now your post is below mine. For a moment I thought I lost my mind ha ha.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:53 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I am very happy for her - for both of them.

Congratulations.

By the way, pictures will get out - sooner or later. I wouldn't worry about it. This is not a private issue in the way some items are private. A wedding is a declaration to the world that 2 have chosen to join, and to live their lives together.

Let us all wish them well.

Rev

Last edited by Rev; 06-20-2016 at 02:56 AM..
Old 07-01-2016, 02:57 PM

One article that piked my interest today was this one from corse-matin. I'm still trying to figure it out but it's bed time. I believe it's about a tv show I think named "The Big Chill" being filmed in Ajaccio. It would be interesting to see for it's scenery. They also mention Jenifer who will be singing her new single "Paradis Secret" which I'm not sure if it's part of that show or not and no this show will not have Alizee in it. http://www.corsematin.com/article/aj...is-sans-public
Old 07-01-2016, 07:23 PM

This explains more about what went on this night????......"
Info + concert The Big Chill : no one is allowed on the Place de Gaulle, intrusion spectator on instead cause the immediate end of the concert and its cancellation. The deputy mayor has issued an order prohibiting large gatherings on the Place de Gaulle and concerts . No area will be kept including partner backstage area. The place will be reserved solely for production , artists and technicians working for a..."

https://www.facebook.com/Ville-dAjac...7570801017956/
Old 07-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Re. the previous posts:

From what I've seen (very little) there was a concert recorded for television Friday. It was held at Place diamant which is the roof of a three level underground automobile parking facility. There was an engineering concern that the weight of the stage and various accoutrements plus the audience could overload the structure, so the audience was kept back and display screens were erected for viewing. Or something like that.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:45 PM

There was an article dated July 4th in Purepeople that was posted by someone on Facebook today. It's an article about Annily. It's very nicely done and only shows a picture of her back that Alizee had posted, so I posted it to our FB page. I think Alizee would approve of it.

There was also a photo that was shared from Alizee Art which I "think" is RMJ but has Jo's name on it. It must've come from the finale when Alizee was dancing with a sore neck.

Attachment 1351

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...anse_a191709/1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-22-2021 at 05:25 PM..