Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Scruffy, did you remember Paris went into Daylight Savings Time TODAY????
omg... glad that someone told him... dont want to get confused! that would be awful... dont worry though itll be fine.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

yah...if he doesn't see my message then he will figure it out...he should be fine
Old 03-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
yah...if he doesn't see my message then he will figure it out...he should be fine
yeah news.. papers... tv... bank clocks... he'll be fine

one final good luck before the big day!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
yeah news.. papers... tv... bank clocks... he'll be fine

one final good luck before the big day!
It is now the 29th So good luck Scruff and make sure you get there! I LOVE YOU!!!! hahaha
Old 03-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

The time change was at 2am, before Scruffy's flight landed, so I'm sure he's fine. Btw, I've gotten a few messages thinking I'm in Paris too, I'm not.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:03 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog is a big boy. I'm sure he has a credit card. :P
Buying the albums will not be a problem. We all had them well ahead of time since they were on sale as soon as we got into the store if I recall. But also while we were waiting in line, they came around to make sure everyone had "something" (ie. had purchased the new album) to have signed. They won't let you forget! Of course, yeah, he won't be in line; so, I'm sure he has something figured out.

That's an interesting thought. The security will surely meet with him long before the event if he's to meet her a half hour before... Dang! It's like now I want to be there more than I otherwise would because Scruffy got this chance that I had wanted so many times before. TOO JEALOUS of that!

It's totally not about worrying that Alizée might not be nice. It's just about emotionally handling something so strange as meeting an idol. He will be so happy to be there and have such a rare chance. But, I'm sure he'll be fine even if a little tongue tied. My fear is that if I were to meet Alizée, even if I can sort of talk a little French, that I would forget how or otherwise have nothing to say. What an imbecile. Then I'd make Alizée nervous. But believe me, Alizée is not going to be nervous about it. I can't see why she'd be nervous about meeting one of us. She has so many times dealt with so much more.

That's gonna be pretty darn cool to stand there and watch her sign 50 albums in any case. Have her write "Pour Roman Thanks you biz Alizée" again. Nah, something new. How about "Pour Roman Mille Cours Alizée"? Ah no! Have that too. :P

Merci Fanny
Old 03-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Have her write "Pour Roman Thanks you biz Alizée" again. Nah, something new. How about "Pour Roman Mille Cours Alizée"? Ah no! Have that too. :P

Ed

Edit for content:

I'm getting off work in two mins... I'm like... it's now 0700... wonder whats happening in Paris...

I'm bloody pitiful....

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-29-2010, 04:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

It's about 10 am local time. I do know about the time change, thanks to those who reminded me.

I plan on getting to the store at 4 pm. Not a minute later. I wll first try to meet up with the Virgin representative to make sure all is as planned. Once I do this, I will then purchase the cd's. I don't want to buy them first, then walk up to the manager and have him say "Who the hell are you?". I imagine I will have go to the regualar sales line unless they have something already set up. I called my credit card company to inform them that a large charge was going to be put on my credit card today to make sure they don't block it as is the case sometimes with foreign transactions.

I will get everything together this morning and finalize my preparations such as making sure my camera and camcorder batteries are fully charged. Then I will go out and do a little bit of sight seeing though I'm sure I wont be able to focus on what ever I'm looking at. I'll probably make one last post before I go. The butterflies are already gathering in my stomach.

One thing I wanted to mention about the open letter. I thought that second page with the signatures might give her the impression that this is all the members we have. I will point out to who ever is there that this forum has over 2,000 members. How many are active, I don't know but that doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll say that these were the ones who helped put the letter together. That takes credit away from the people who did such a great job with it and deserve credit, but in this case I think, I'll have to make best use of the time at hand with out going into a whole lot of detail.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:47 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One thing I wanted to mention about the open letter. I thought that second page with the signatures might give her the impression that this is all the members we have. I will point out to who ever is there that this forum has over 2,000 members. How many are active, I don't know but that doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll say that these were the ones who helped put the letter together. That takes credit away from the people who did such a great job with it and deserve credit, but in this case I think, I'll have to make best use of the time at hand with out going into a whole lot of detail.
You might also want to nonchalantly slip in that there are MANY more people who simply do not register. I came by this site and took advantage of the video and gallery pages, and didn't register until many months later (I believe for the sole purpose of asking one, measly question )
Old 03-29-2010, 07:44 AM

yes!!! he knows about the time change...and Scruff, you sure they won't have all 50 cds set up with her once you get there? And is it in some secret location?haha