Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Norwegian

Fusoya is on a distinguished road

Here you go, Drake498.
And to the others who want it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alizee_syg.jpg (47.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 06-14-2007, 05:42 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Merci beaucoup

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 06-14-2007, 09:32 PM

Bigbobo is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Old 06-15-2007, 12:39 AM

Sergej is on a distinguished road
Default Hello once again.

Hi everybody.
My name is Sergej, I am 29 years old. I was born in former Czechoslovakia but I am Slovak from Slovakia (central Europe). I work for the army and I am officer. I am also an electrical engineer. I can speak 5 languages, English, French, German, Russian and Slovak or Czech. But what is more important is that I am very interested in Alizée Jacotey. I love her music, I love her lyrics, I love (very much) her videos
(on dailymotion.com/SergejKovacik) I have got 27 videos with Little Lady Alizee Jacotey and I´ll be happy if you come there. And also, I would like to invite you there. Alizée is beautiful little lady and I am happy that you admire her and that you write about her. Your forum is full of great information about little lady Alizée. You are really great funs of her.
Thanks again. Bye-Bye.
P.S. Don´t forget Alizée is magnificent.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:47 AM
The UN-retired Lurker

SpeedShift is on a distinguished road

Well, welcome to the forum Sergej!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergej
I work for the army and I am officer. I am also an electrical engineer. I can speak 5 languages, English, French, German, Russian and Slovak or Czech.
I wish I was as talented as you. I'd love to learn that many languages. I'm working on Latin, and I want to take up French (Big surprise).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums as much as the rest of us do...

Last edited by SpeedShift; 06-15-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedShift View Post
Well, welcome to the forum Sergej!
I wish I was as talented as you. I'd love to learn that many languages. I'm working on Latin, and I want to take up French (Big surprise).
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums as much as the rest of us do...
Thank you very much for your words, and for your welcome
its very nice.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:11 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergej View Post
Hi everybody. ...P.S. Don´t forget Alizée is magnificent.
Forget? ha ha
Wow, Sergej, very impressive. I'm sure we will all welcome anyone who can translate (for me, from French to English). We, of course, have great translators here already performing a series of works of translation. I don't think we really need to resort to Google translate, or some such, but just in case, it won't hurt to have an abundance of such ability here.
Anyone who has ever used those programs knows they are far from replacing a human with even middling ability with the two languages in question.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-15-2007, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Forget? ha ha
Wow, Sergej, very impressive. I'm sure we will all welcome anyone who can translate (for me, from French to English). We, of course, have great translators here already performing a series of works of translation. I don't think we really need to resort to Google translate, or some such, but just in case, it won't hurt to have an abundance of such ability here.
Anyone who has ever used those programs knows they are far from replacing a human with even middling ability with the two languages in question.
Hi Roman. Okay. If you want it, why not Thanks. Bye-Bye.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:35 AM

Hylas1896 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey... I'm new. And frankly surprised.

Hi, my name is... err my alias is Hylas1896. First person to figure out what the '1896' in my alias refers to gets a prize, especially if they are mature!

For a little bit about me, read the "Now I understand..." thread I started. It will explain a lot. Anyways, regardless of how much I think Alizee is the best pop star to grace the planet, I'm surprised. I'm not the type of person who would usually join a fansite. At all.

Anyways, I was feeling weird being a closet Alizee fan. But today I showed my younger sister a song or two after hedging a whole bunch. She is a big Madonna fan. She loved it! I sent her a few links to my favorite performances. Hopefully I'll be able to share Alizee with my longtime female friend soon... It will have to be [A Contre Courant - October 25, 2003] first or she'll get the wrong idea about me. Even then... who knows.

With this sort of thing, women have it easy. Even morally conservative women can gush openly about sexually attractive male stars. For guys, it's a lot more delicate. Given the behavior of guys in general, we probably deserve it, haha.

Hylas1896
Old 06-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Banned

thats amazazazing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas1896 View Post
Hi, my name is... err my alias is Hylas1896. First person to figure out what the '1896' in my alias refers to gets a prize, especially if they are mature!

For a little bit about me, read the "Now I understand..." thread I started. It will explain a lot. Anyways, regardless of how much I think Alizee is the best pop star to grace the planet, I'm surprised. I'm not the type of person who would usually join a fansite. At all.

Anyways, I was feeling weird being a closet Alizee fan. But today I showed my younger sister a song or two after hedging a whole bunch. She is a big Madonna fan. She loved it! I sent her a few links to my favorite performances. Hopefully I'll be able to share Alizee with my longtime female friend soon... It will have to be [A Contre Courant - October 25, 2003] first or she'll get the wrong idea about me. Even then... who knows.

With this sort of thing, women have it easy. Even morally conservative women can gush openly about sexually attractive male stars. For guys, it's a lot more delicate. Given the behavior of guys in general, we probably deserve it, haha.

Hylas1896

does 1896 have anything to do with Cote d'Ivoire?

it coould be a number of things, so much things happened that year that I know of ^_^

Last edited by thats amazazazing; 06-15-2007 at 03:53 AM..

Tags
alizée gifs