Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road
Default Case closed!

Hi Guys,

Finally made it back to Texas late last night. (Nope, didn't get shot!) As usual, burning the candle at both ends so pretty exhausted when I got home. I did manage to review the forums, but to tired to post.....plus the evidence I was waiting for had not been found or posted, but it has now:

It's probably bad form to quote myself, but here it is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post

Personally, I do not think she was crying (at least not exactly).
The following Youtube video is the best evidence I've seen so far for all the world to see what was going on that night at Aguas. I think it shows pretty clearly (despite the low resolution) that the tearing is based, as others and I have mentioned, on physical issues as opposed to emotional issues. (The only possible exception would have been that these were tears of JOY!)

Mademoiselle Juliette was Alizée's first song of the night and she gave it full energy, then followed Moi...Lolita. This vid is a portion of the second song Moi...Lolita.

OK, here's the blow by blow, second by second break down of the vid:
At 00:15 to 00:16 you see her wiping her left eye with her left hand.
At 00:23 to 00:27 you can catch glimpses of the heavy moisture beside and underneath her right eye.
At 00:36 she wipes her left eye with her left hand.
At 00:42 to 00:44, with her back to the audience she quickly wipes her eye(s)/face with her left hand.
At 01:22 to 01:33 you can see a variety of glimpses around her right eye.
And finally at 1:34 to 1:35 you can catch glimpses of how her entire face was saturated with moisture and it's possible even her neck is saturated.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I personally saw that her entire face was wet(not possible if someone is just crying) via the on site big screens. If we ever get high quality HD video I think we'll be able to observe that her neck was soaked as well.

It's very noteworthy that despite the physical issues going on during her performance(whether an allergic reaction or simply perspiring) she proved she was a trooper. She still put on a very good show. After DJ Karve did his one man gig, the Angel came back out and gave the audience a classic performance.

I fully concur with Edisythe's assessment of the audience, basically older, wealthier, subdued and extremely tired from a very long, long day. In short, they were not able to give Alizée the energy to which she is accustomed, but this by no means, and I repeat, by no means can be taken as an indication that they did not love and enjoy the Angel and her performance.

I also very much agree with Edisythe's analysis of the warmth of Alizée's performance.

Once again I'll refer to another one of my quotes because this is more where the focus should have been:
Quote:

Ultimately, I think she looked great and performed well.
I repeat:
Quote:

Ultimately, I think she looked great and performed well.
And I will say it again:
Ultimately, I think she looked great and performed well!!

P.S. Edisythe, it's really fantastic to have the comments and reviews from first time audience members, so if you can bring us more reports it would be wonderful! Thanks.

Sorry we did not have the chance to meet.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:04 PM

klaus600 is on a distinguished road

Thanks AAofA and Edisythe for your posts.
I really really envy you guys.Must have been great to be there.And many thanks to those who posted videos,at least those of us who were not fortunate enough to be at the Angel's presence can get a glimpse.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:24 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyTownUsa
So there have been a great amount of rumors of why alizee started to cry for a few songs at the show, and i can assure you, it has nothing at all to do with her family, or carrer. true she did have one problem that made her get a bit tear eyed, but it has nothing to do at all in any way, to do with her state of being....she is very happy... and she is very happy and honored to be in Mexico, believe me, alizee was anxious to come to mexico, if she did not want to be there, she would not have come....and she was not crying all trough out the concert, it was just the fist couple of songs....then she went off the stage to compose herself.
We can trust our friends from LTusa .
Old 04-21-2009, 09:53 PM

gman223 is on a distinguished road

Whew!!

Havent been here in a while, and read the first post and I got worried. At first it ripped my heart in two to read that Ali was crying, I would hate to hear that about such a sweet angel like her. It always kills me to see a good women cry. I just want to go to her and comfort her even if I don't know her personaly. If someone is already there comforting her than I feel better about it.

After reading the rest of this post I feel much better to hear that it was just her makeup. From the video's it looks like her eye's are a little bothered by something. I hope all is well with her, and she will be in my prayers.

Thanks for clearing it up everybody.

Love from
The Gman.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:31 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Not everything should be believed until its denied
Old 04-22-2009, 12:21 AM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Considering the number of times she mentioned her child, almost makes you wonder if she's ok. I mean coming at this from a parents point of view.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:47 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

Allergic reaction it seems. If she was taking antihistamines to treat it (unsuccessfully it seems), it could explain any lack of energy. Speculating.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee Mid-West View Post
Considering the number of times she mentioned her child, almost makes you wonder if she's ok. I mean coming at this from a parents point of view.
if this don't clear that thought up I don't know what will

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyTownUSA
So there have been a great amount of rumors of why alizee started to cry for a few songs at the show, and i can assure you, it has nothing at all to do with her family, or carrer. true she did have one problem that made her get a bit tear eyed, but it has nothing to do at all in any way, to do with her state of being....she is very happy... and she is very happy and honored to be in Mexico, believe me, alizee was anxious to come to mexico, if she did not want to be there, she would not have come....and she was not crying all trough out the concert, it was just the fist couple of songs....then she went off the stage to compose herself, while DJ Karve performed a great Mix... then she came back on stage and did the rest of the show how she knows to do it.... excellent...
there is no reason to doubt the source

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
We can trust our friends from LTusa .
exactly

I can assure you that the reasons had nothing to do with her personal life or Career

Old 04-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default 1:28 - 1:40

Yes, yes...this is what I saw..great post, AAA. I need to study the video more, but yep, take a look at 1:28 - 1:40. I was watching this up on the big screen and this is what I saw, much more prominently than in the video, but yes. I am inclined to go with the eye-makeup theory, but how does that explain the trembling voice the first time she spoke? I have to look for that in the videos too....

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Finally made it back to Texas late last night. (Nope, didn't get shot!) As usual, burning the candle at both ends so pretty exhausted when I got home. I did manage to review the forums, but to tired to post.....plus the evidence I was waiting for had not been found or posted, but it has now:

It's probably bad form to quote myself, but here it is:

The following Youtube video is the best evidence I've seen so far for all the world to see what was going on that night at Aguas. I think it shows pretty clearly (despite the low resolution) that the tearing is based, as others and I have mentioned, on physical issues as opposed to emotional issues. (The only possible exception would have been that these were tears of JOY!)

Mademoiselle Juliette was Alizée's first song of the night and she gave it full energy, then followed Moi...Lolita. This vid is a portion of the second song Moi...Lolita.

OK, here's the blow by blow, second by second break down of the vid:
At 00:15 to 00:16 you see her wiping her left eye with her left hand.
At 00:23 to 00:27 you can catch glimpses of the heavy moisture beside and underneath her right eye.
At 00:36 she wipes her left eye with her left hand.
At 00:42 to 00:44, with her back to the audience she quickly wipes her eye(s)/face with her left hand.
At 01:22 to 01:33 you can see a variety of glimpses around her right eye.
And finally at 1:34 to 1:35 you can catch glimpses of how her entire face was saturated with moisture and it's possible even her neck is saturated.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I personally saw that her entire face was wet(not possible if someone is just crying) via the on site big screens. If we ever get high quality HD video I think we'll be able to observe that her neck was soaked as well.

It's very noteworthy that despite the physical issues going on during her performance(whether an allergic reaction or simply perspiring) she proved she was a trooper. She still put on a very good show. After DJ Karve did his one man gig, the Angel came back out and gave the audience a classic performance.

I fully concur with Edisythe's assessment of the audience, basically older, wealthier, subdued and extremely tired from a very long, long day. In short, they were not able to give Alizée the energy to which she is accustomed, but this by no means, and I repeat, by no means can be taken as an indication that they did not love and enjoy the Angel and her performance.

I also very much agree with Edisythe's analysis of the warmth of Alizée's performance.

Once again I'll refer to another one of my quotes because this is more where the focus should have been:

I repeat:

And I will say it again:
Ultimately, I think she looked great and performed well!!

P.S. Edisythe, it's really fantastic to have the comments and reviews from first time audience members, so if you can bring us more reports it would be wonderful! Thanks.

Sorry we did not have the chance to meet.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Crying and still performing? What a gal.

All you need is 1 Truck.