Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-28-2010, 02:07 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Whoa! Great news for y'all. I am actually living (studying) in Paris right now, so if Mr Scruffydog needs help (with touring, eating, travelling, finding souvenirs, speaking French, etc) lemme know. Otherwise I will be going to the signing, waiting the old-fashioned way I guess, so if you can grace me with the time, I'd like to say bonsoir to you.
In any case, bon courage!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah thanks LeFantome for assisting Scruffydog
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Cool La Belle et la Bête

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is a test post. Some one pointed out my post count was at 666, Can't have that....
<table align="center" width="340" cellpadding="10"><tr><td>The thesis for my terminal academic degree has 666 pages. I find that useful when I want to frighten people into thinking I am an evil scientist. Boo.</td></tr></table>
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSCBvu_kijo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSCBvu_kijo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>
Old 03-29-2010, 06:07 PM

IT'S TODAY IT'S TODAY WOH WWWWOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! i am foamely ecstatic!!!!

Edit:

THE SCRUFF POST IS COMING...HE IS BACK!!!haha....trumpets!!!

Last edited by User22; 03-29-2010 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-29-2010, 06:13 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
THE SCRUFF POST IS COMING...HE IS BACK!!!haha....trumpets!!!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkD0MxNY_Bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkD0MxNY_Bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Welcome Back Scruffy!

Last edited by Alex; 03-29-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Old 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM

ahhh darn....Scruff is so tantalizing haha...he signed in...and signed out. Can't blame him, he will probably have the most realistic Alizée dream tonight. yah he will prob write a 50 page detailed update for us in the morn haha
Old 03-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy... first, I was just so freaking jealous of you (you know.. for being able to meet the Goddess in person? Be in the physical presence of her? Breathe in the same air as her? LOOK INTO HER EYES?!) but then, you know what, you freaking deserve it.

Honestly, you are probably one of her most dedicated fans on this forum. Make us proud man.

Stay awesome.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:19 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

Honestly, you are probably one of her most dedicated fans on this forum. Make us proud man.
Stay awesome.

He did

THANK YOU Dave and AAm members!!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Scruffy... first, I was just so freaking jealous of you (you know.. for being able to meet the Goddess in person? Be in the physical presence of her? Breathe in the same air as her? LOOK INTO HER EYES?!) but then, you know what, you freaking deserve it.

THREE CHEERS FOR SCRUFFYDOG!!! Hip Hip....Hooray! Hip Hip...Hooray! Hip Hip...Hooray!

Why yes...Scruffy has definitely reached God status. I mean yah some people have gotten autographs and stuff blah blah blah. But Scruff went through all this trouble and stress to see her...and to even help out a few friends to get a signed CD for them(a.k.a. CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!) We will be seeing "THANKYOU SCRUFF!!!"s for a long time
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
THREE CHEERS FOR SCRUFFYDOG!!! Hip Hip....Hooray! Hip Hip...Hooray! Hip Hip...Hooray!

Why yes...Scruffy has definitely reached God status. I mean yah some people have gotten autographs and stuff blah blah blah. But Scruff went through all this trouble and stress to see her...and to even help out a few friends to get a signed CD for them(a.k.a. CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!) We will be seeing "THANKYOU SCRUFF!!!"s for a long time
I'm honestly light headed right now.

Scruffy, to you sir, I take my hat off. I hope the Goddess herself will realize how awesome you are.