Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-29-2006, 07:44 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up When I learned of Alizee

I learned of Alizee in March 2005. I downloaded 2 of her videos, "Ella, Elle La" and "J'en Ai Marre" France Gall version. After that, I, like everyone else, fell in love with her big time. How can anyone not fall in love with her. Been hooked ever since. Got most of her videos, 1000's of photos, all of her music, bought her Hi-Def Concert DVD, posters, and even took a French class to help me get a foundation to understand her. I even put on a Hi-Def Alizee virtual (12 feet wide) concert at a local French restaurant and it had a full house. Also put on a Jenifer Bartoli virtual concert and Les Enfoires virtual concert at later dates also to full houses. Yep... I'm hooked alright. Oh Alizee... look what you've done to me. But I love it!

Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 06-29-2006 at 07:54 AM..
Old 06-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Selphi3

The first time i ever heard of her was when Moi...Lolita hit our top charts, i've been looking for other songs of her about half a month ago, when i heard Moi...Lolita again since a long time, i now have her concert on dvd, some of her most popular songs, and a good heap of pics
Old 06-29-2006, 11:54 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I found a video of hers a relatively long time ago (I don't remember how long ago) and I decided that I liked it. I joined this forum today because I found it while looking for a picture of the plane that Alizee drew in order to make this signature: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4...lanepng1tw.png.

The signature is part of an inside joke that is apparently unfunny to everyone but me. For almost two years, I've frequented socom3.com. When I showed them (friends that I met on socom3.com) some of the songs and videos they decided that I'm gay (they would have thought that I'm gay anyway so it's not an issue ). I've made a couple signatures about Alizee over the past couple of months and they think that I'm obessesed just because I have her songs playing whenever I'm talking to them on Skype. Anyway, I made the airplane sig because the Signature of the Week competition has an airplane theme this week. I was giggling to myself for about half an hour in anticipation of their reactions when they saw that I switched my entry from a signature based on the Avro Arrow to the plane that Alizee drew. (I've been on socom3.com and a couple other websited for very close to twelve hours so far today so anything a little bit funny makes me laugh).

I only have one wish right now and that is that nobody finds out that I posted here. A couple of weeks ago I swore to a friend that I only registered on alizee-forum.com to find a picture for a sig and that I wouldn't go back. Even if this isn't the same forum, he wouldn't speak to me ever again if he found out that I did this. Some people are just unreasonable.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:09 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

haha .. you should give your friends a link to this website, i doubt they will think you are 'gay' after viewing some of these videos.

I mean .. how can you say no to this?

Old 06-30-2006, 05:01 AM
Selphi3

Now you're being made out for gay if you like sexy women singing cool songs?,i don't really get that.
(i do have to admit that most of my friends are making fun of me listnening to Alizée allmost all the time but they atleast think she's hot)
maybe i can convince them that her singing is great too :P
Old 07-01-2006, 04:42 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

I first learned of Alizee when searching for French culture on wikipedia, and then after searching for French pop music. But, oddly, the first thing I saw of hers was a concert of Moi...Lolita in Amsterdam. The date wasn't posted on the video, unfortunately; I'm curious of how old she was. I've never seen it anywhere else, including this site. Has anyone else?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:56 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up Alizée in Amsterdam video

Scameter, I wrote a very nice and long reply but unfortunately it didn't take for some reason. So I'll make this one short.

The Alizée video you're referring to was taped during a show put on by TMF (The Music Factory) in Amsterdam in 2000 or 2001. She was, I believe, 16 years old at the time, near the start of her career.

If you know how to do it, you can download many Alizée videos right now, 01 Jul 06, including the Amsterdam video, from the NewsGroups (aka UseNet) in: alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music Someone posted a flood of Alizée videos, many are live performances.

I hope this helps answer your question

- Cybersoil

PS
I've seen on your posting that you're 15 years old, so for you at least it should be ok. But be forwarned, Alizée is extremely dangerous and that's no joke. Over the last year I've seen many of my friends, including myself, fall madly in love with her. So much so that they can do nothing but think of her all day and all night. The more you are exposed to her the worse it will get. After experiencing this myself and actually seeing it happen to many others I can only believe that she is truely a siren. I've never, ever, ever seen a woman have this kind of power and influence over men before, bar none! And believe me, I'm old enough to know.

When I first discovered Alizée I was also warned about her charms and how they would have an effect on me and other men but I didn't believe it. To my emotional peril and great joy also I found that the people who warned me from the beginning, indeed, knew exactly what they were talking about. Before you know it you'll be making websites in tribute to her, and that's only the beginning. So be forwarned! Once Alizée gets her hooks into you it is extremely... extremely difficult to get them out. Time... a long time... seems to be the only hope for cure.

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-01-2006 at 05:29 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Scameter, I wrote a very nice and long reply but unfortunately it didn't take for some reason. So I'll make this one short.

The Alizée video you're referring to was taped during a show put on by TMF (The Music Factory) in Amsterdam in 2000 or 2001. She was, I believe, 16 years old at the time, near the start of her career.

If you know how to do it, you can download many Alizée videos right now, 01 Jul 06, including the Amsterdam video, from the NewsGroups (aka UseNet) in: alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music Someone posted a flood of Alizée videos, many are live performances.

I hope this helps answer your question

- Cybersoil

PS
I've seen on your posting that you're 15 years old, so for you at least it should be ok. But be forwarned, Alizée is extremely dangerous and that's no joke. Over the last year I've seen many of my friends, including myself, fall madly in love with her. So much so that they can do nothing but think of her all day and all night. The more you are exposed to her the worse it will get. After experiencing this myself and actually seeing it happen to many others I can only believe that she is truely a siren. I've never, ever, ever seen a woman have this kind of power and influence over men before, bar none! And believe me, I'm old enough to know.

When I first discovered Alizée I was also warned about her charms and how they would have an effect on me and other men but I didn't believe it. To my emotional peril and great joy also I found that the people who warned me from the beginning, indeed, knew exactly what they were talking about. Before you know it you'll be making websites in tribute to her, and that's only the beginning. So be forwarned! Once Alizée gets her hooks into you it is extremely... extremely difficult to get them out. Time... a long time... seems to be the only hope for cure.
Thanks for the site my friend, that indeed does answer my question.
And, about your p.s., lol well, to be entirely honest, I know I'm only 15, and have only known of her existence for a little over 2 weeks, but I am already transfixed with her, and have been since I first discovered her; from the first moment, is all I could/can do is think about her, all the time; I've watched every video and read everything I could find of hers and about her, and it has simply increased my infatuation. Actually, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that feels this way; at first, and for a long time, I thought that my thinking everything about her was perfect was just limerence, or something odd about me; but, obviously not. I think her voice, her appearance, her creativity, her shyness, her superstitiousness, her French-ness, everything, is perfect, and I have deeply adored her since I first discovered her. I have tried not to say that I love her, mainly because of my age, but... I do think it. It's even hard for me to say it right now, out of fear, again mainly from my age, but also in having a love that I know I will never see, meet, or talk to in any live fashion, whether offline or on. I have tried e-mailing her, but I haven't gotten a reply; I've been checking every day since then for a reply. I would do absolutely anything to meet, or at least talk, to her, but I greatly fear that will never happen. I know this will most likely simply sound like a crush of a 15 year old teenager on a cute, French singer, but trust me, it is much more than that; in fact, my sexual attraction to her is one of the least important things to my transfixation with her.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:48 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Alizee is a "first class vixen" just like Lucas said on that Fun TV interview.. and Alizee smiled and said... " I know " lol

Yes, the power of women over men...all women discover this and play it for all its worth. I agree Alizee is a seductress of the highest order, a siren that seduces anyone who comes within her reach. Many women throughout history with these traits have enslaved men and captured their hearts or at worst driven them to madness. This is serious business, feminine charms are a potent force to be reckoned with and Alizee is the real deal, be careful.

I have some advice for all you hundreds of thousands of Alizee lovers out there from around the world like me who are hopelessly trapped in her seductive world of song and dance....

Don't concentrate on only Alizee or you will miss all the heavenly glory.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:55 AM

And oddly, I think she is that seductive without even trying to. I've gotten as excited about her from seeing her simply sitting in a chair or sleeping than from watching her sing and/or dance. :P