Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Yes a base, reinforced with longswordsmen, paladins, arbalests, longbowmen, and woad raiders. A little trebuchet wouldn't be bad too.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:04 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

as i said here are the first two videos of the concert , thanks to t@keo from Alizee-world , hehe opssss did i said they were in HQ well theyre not,my mistake , but they surely are in a really goood quality !!

the sound of silence ==> http://www.mediafire.com/?kmvwt1jhugd

La isla bonita ==> [http://www.sendspace.com/file/suavhd

oh by the way you can visit this link of flickr to find the oficila pics of the concert of the 17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guacamoleproject/
Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
as i said here are the first two videos of the concert , thanks to t@keo from Alizee-world , hehe opssss did i said they were in HQ well theyre not,my mistake , but they surely are in a really goood quality !!

the sound of silence ==> http://www.mediafire.com/?kmvwt1jhugd

La isla bonita ==> [http://www.sendspace.com/file/suavhd

oh by the way you can visit this link of flickr to find the oficila pics of the concert of the 17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guacamoleproject/
Thanks for these, can't wait to see the others.

(BTW, you need to set the date on your camera. LOL! )

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-24-2008, 07:28 PM

Aldos114 is on a distinguished road

Ok after being home for a day, I want to go back to Mexico for the last consert. And boy do I miss being with the group. running around in Mexico

Last edited by Aldos114; 06-24-2008 at 07:51 PM..
Old 06-25-2008, 02:10 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Yes a base, reinforced with longswordsmen, paladins, arbalests, longbowmen, and woad raiders. A little trebuchet wouldn't be bad too.
Age of Empires?

Alizée's family has always been good with money, and she has demonstrated that she learned the concept of a balance life and living within her means. She would have been taught to respect men who handled money well. Even though her apartment is expensive, it is still very modest compared to what she could afford if she chose to.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 AM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Question gourmandises?????

ive seen in some posts that she sang gourmandises both in Puebla AND guadalajara ..... is that true? i mean if it is why the heck didnt she sang them in the auditorio i mean i LOVE that song. also did u noticed in mscow she sang l'alize and amelie m'a dit and in mexico(or at least not in the auditorio) she did not sang them!!!! meeeen if she really did sang gourmandises im gonna be SOOOOO angry!!!!! i was hoping from the moment i heard abbout her tour she would sing that and got disappointed when i saw she didnt sing it in moscow and neither in mex but aaaaaa she sang it in puebla and guadalajara!!!! why the hecj not in mex!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:47 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillytown92 View Post
ive seen in some posts that she sang gourmandises both in Puebla AND guadalajara ..... is that true? i mean if it is why the heck didnt she sang them in the auditorio i mean i LOVE that song. also did u noticed in mscow she sang l'alize and amelie m'a dit and in mexico(or at least not in the auditorio) she did not sang them!!!! meeeen if she really did sang gourmandises im gonna be SOOOOO angry!!!!! i was hoping from the moment i heard abbout her tour she would sing that and got disappointed when i saw she didnt sing it in moscow and neither in mex but aaaaaa she sang it in puebla and guadalajara!!!! why the hecj not in mex!!!!!
I love that song too, and ACC, but hey I missed them all, so i'm way more upset than you.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:09 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

She didn't sing that in Guadalajara, and I'm sure one of the guys would have told us if she had in Puebla. No, I think the setlist has been the same every night.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:48 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Same song sequence every show. I wrote them down from the 2nd show and would know if Gourmandises would have been sung, i love that one. ACC, R U kiddin'? RMJ is here, he'd know too. But no ACC either.

Jeez, I just typed a long post and timed myself out and lost everything. I suck!

Quick details from Puebla:

1. No Lili swing on stage for her to swing on. It was replaced with a bench.

2. TV screens were sharpley focused on her face. In fact, the camera men filled the screen with more Lili than the previous shows. However, the screens were too angled for balcony sections. Go figure. Ask ggin or Aldo since they sat balcony.

3. The male aliquin (clown) didn't perform the usual "good bye intermission speech" just prior to Lili singing the 2nd JEAM (closing song). Instead there was a long pause for like 2 min (my est) that had the audience chanting "ALIZEE-clap, clap, clap" over and over.

4. One fan got on stage to hand Lili a stuffed animal. Security got him, but Lili wasn't worried and took it from his hands before security got ahold of him.

5. Three little 6-ish yr old girls replaced the male LBs during L'effet.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

More pics will be posted, but the connection is slow. Someone post them for me in the new pics thread please. Also, there's more from a pro photographer from another site that I'll get posted also.

Go to my last two pages in my gallery to see the pics. Battery is almost dead!

Alizee: Wowww!