Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road
Post Whar are your hopes and plans for year 2008? What did you got for Chrismas?

Hey guys. Now this is end of 2007 and beginning of 2008.

So I want to ask about your plans and hopes for new year.
And what was in your socks in Christmas and what did you write on your letter to North Pole? So simply, what did you want for Christmas gift and what did you get?

First, I hope Alizee to come to North America. If she does, I am definitely attending her cocert. I also hope to play SC2 and Idealiser to become one of her singles. And I wanna keep doing welll in school and write some sci-fi.

I hoped to get some computer games for Christmas, but all I got were books. Seems like Santa does not like me.

Thanks.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I got a bunch of books and some shirts. And of course Alizée came back and gave us all a great new album.

For me, I want to just enjoy the new year and do the things I'm hoping to do. And I hope for Alizée all the success in the world.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:10 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Well I hope she comes to the US so I can goto a concert! I will travel the country for her concert. No matter where it is.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:26 AM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

For me to be brave.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:45 AM
Infected by Lily

Bill Seals is on a distinguished road

Ummmm, let's see. I got A bunch of Lily stuff ( My second LE came in, En Concert, Several Posters), Several books on neuropsychology, a Rubik's Cube which I'm totally addicted to, and a some new NikeIDs which are on their way.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:53 AM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

I got 200 in cold hard cash and the season 5 DVD of 24 (My brother deleted the last episode and I was never able to watch it) I have a whole bunch of Lili items coming from family in Mexico (Score for being Mexican!) And my mom will be getting me that Nikon D40x for Christmas over the next 6 weeks(Its PRICEY!) So all in all in was pretty damn good

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 AM
J'ai Pas Vingt Ans

Lindgren is on a distinguished road

i got some shirts some alizee cds and en concert =) ( a friend of mine said that he have some interwievs on hes en concert :/? i dunno but on mine it was only the concert and some bonus , making of l'alize and making of j'en ai marre ( music video ) and some other videos no interwievs though .....and i got a gutiar ;D but i have no idea how to play a guitar maybe you guys know where i can get notes how to play? notes? i dont know what they are called ^^ ... plans for 2008: if she is going to have a concert im so going to be there
Old 12-25-2007, 12:16 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I love to read so I got some books by Jules Verne. I'm very excited about that because I just read To The Moon And Back. I also got a snug blankie and some clothes. My sister and I bought my dad a record player that he can transfer his old vinyl to the computer and to CD's and MP3 Players. We bought our mom a tea set and some exotic teas from around the world.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:44 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Well, I built a headphone amplifier for myself, but I've left it in a 'mostly-complete' stage for a month or two. It doesn't have a proper enclosure, proper jacks, or a switch, and I need to add some resistance to the input. I've got all I need, so that's just a matter of not being too lazy.

I also hope to start teaching myself some music theory, as I'd like to begin some very light composing.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:01 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

I got 3 Katana blade set, a 80 gig ipod, Guitar method, new guitar picks, new guitar strap. and that is about it, oh yes the original Shrek on dvd. Absolutely no Alizée stuff , but eh beggars can't be choosers. As for what i will do, I really don't care cuz I see where my life is going.