Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-01-2020, 10:23 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Just remember Alizée was fifteen when she got her start, and Annily is fifteen? Just saying!
That’s a VERY good point…

However, in that “vein”, what has Annily got that is actually “marketable”, in the same sense that her mother had?

She is not a “dancer”, and in fact I think she mentioned that she was not at all really interested in that at all, and there has been no “mention”, or “reference”, to her being any kind of “singer”, at all, so I think we can discount these...

I’ve heard the term “fashion designer” mentioned several times, with regard to her, but that actually takes some kind of “schooling/training”, to beyond “degree level”, and then some sort of “inspiration”, some sort of “calling”, so to speak, to be "successful". Could we actually apply that here, for I don’t really see very much evidence to support it?

The other thing that I have heard with regard to her, that may be an actual “possibility”, is a “modelling career”, and yeps, with the appropriate “direction” and “management”, I could see this vocation "materializing" in the pretty near future. She is “beautiful”, as well as “very intelligent”…

But still, so very young…

We’ll just have to wait, and see…

So…

IG posts…

On est prêt pour la semaine prochaine” roughly translates as “We're ready for next week.”

<“Barrage” of “little waves”, to the “cuties” >

This was a very “cute” pic of Alizée, and her “little cuteness”, Maggy, who was waving to Greg, who was taking the shot, and, everybody else, “out there”…

Just so cute…

<Both of ‘em >

Hopefully everything is going to go fine at the studio, for them. They mentioned they had some sort of “plan” with regard to “social distancing” and “health requirements”, so, I’m hoping everything is going to be, cool…

I’ve got my “fingers”, and “everything else”, “crossed”, for them, and wish them all, nothing, but “good luck”, and “good fortune”, as always…

My favourite young couple…

Y’all be safe, take care, and just, generally be excellent, to each other. ‘k…

<With your masks on, of course >
Old 09-02-2020, 10:18 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
So…

IG posts…

On est prêt pour la semaine prochaine” roughly translates as “We're ready for next week.”

Here's the video version for those who may have missed it

Old 09-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Neutral Good

So…

Any IG posts today?

A couple…

Looks like just a simply wonderful evening…

G’night sweet baby girl “chichi”, sleep well…

<RedRafe IOU Galak 1 X “G’night cookie” >

“Annily, wheres u going ? It’s nap time!”

The “little one” is getting "older", indeed. Funnily enough, I know that feeling too… unfortunately…

Sweet boy…

<No, RedRafe, you DO NOT need one. Remember, you would have to “groom” it yourself. >

<And that "thought", took care of that >

“Incoming “cuteness” alert”

I really just can’t help but smile at these…

Just... so cute…

Y’all have a great evening, be safe, yeah!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Neutral Good

So…

IG posts…

I remember…

There may just, be a few…

Ok, so I made the mistake of watching this one “first thing” in the morning, before I had my coffee. Probably wasn’t the best idea that I’ve ever had…

OK, I can only just smile at that one…

Alizée’s “little cuteness” in “full”, “edited”, “action”…

Reflection

Simply “breathtaking”, or what !?

Y’all, please, be safe…
Old 10-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Beautiful... I love her new hairdo. So glad she didn't chop it off.

Old 10-07-2020, 01:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Beautiful... I love her new hairdo. So glad she didn't chop it off.
That is a great look. I wonder if the make up company that did the photo shoot at the studio has any say in the matter? She has "chopped" it in the past and I'm sure that's the last thing they would want.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-07-2020 at 04:25 PM..
Old 10-08-2020, 06:05 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

From the chronological sequence of Alizee's IG posts, we went from this:

To this:

To this:

In other words, highlights streaking her hair on the first and third photos, then all dark for her makeup photos.

Maybe they are not truly chronological?

If they are, wouldn't all those chemicals and dyes in such a short period of time fry her hair?

Help! Bamagirl, any insight?

By the way, I love the highlights.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

If they are, wouldn't all those chemicals and dyes in such a short period of time fry her hair?

Help! Bamagirl, any insight?

By the way, I love the highlights.
Well, it just so happens I know a little something about hair color and highlights...
Too much chemical treatment, of any sort, over time, can be hard on the hair. But a lot depends on the products used and the frequency and the condition of the hair at the start.

Putting blond in non-blond hair is the most damaging color treatment. There’s really no good way I know of to get permanent, realistic-looking blond hair or streaks or even highlights without using bleach. And the more you use bleach the worse it is for the hair.

One trick for highlights is to use the sun. As a teenager, I used to squeeze lemon juice on my hair, then sit in the sun. You can get very subtle blondish/gold highlights that way.

Other colors and dyes, though, are not nearly as hard on the hair as bleach, and there are also temporary colors or semi-permanent colors that can be used to color or highlight hair, and they wash out over time or even immediately.

A good hairdresser can be sure to not over-treat a client’s hair. With careful application of high quality products, bad damage to the hair can usually be avoided. And it can end up looking very pretty!
Old 10-11-2020, 07:25 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Right, this update on posts will be a bit different than usual. Not only because the responsibility of covering the socials has been transferred from RedRafe over to myself, but also because of the reason explained below...

Any members currently active on the forum will know that AlizeeAmerica became inaccessible for the first week or so of October, and all content posted from the last ~3 weeks of September was wiped. Because of this, stories uploaded on the Instagram accounts of Alizee and co during this time may never be recovered. If I or someone else does find a way to get these stories back, I will come back to edit this post in the future.

For now, any relevant Instagram stories from the start of October, as well as Instagram posts that remain viewable on her page have been saved, and this post will show what's been uploaded in those first 10 days of October.

Also a reminder that because I'm in a vastly different time zone to Alizee, the dates of some posts may not always be accurate. Generally I can figure out the exact date of a story, but for some posts it's more difficult. For any date listed on a post here, assume it was uploaded either on that day or the day before.

And in case anyone is wondering, any competitions to win something that she puts in the caption of a post that I've listed here have closed. You may have to keep a close eye on her page to get them in time

13th of September

Caption:
Happy birthday to my queen ��.
Love U��

21st of September

Caption:
Fan of rings from the new Daniel Wellington Jewellery Collection - The Elan Collection! ��.
To wear in all circumstances to feel beautiful and feminine! �� @danielwellington

All uploaded on the 23rd of September

Caption:
I am very happy to present the “Lolita for Life” campaign with KVD Vegan Beauty! ��.
What a great way to celebrate me 20 years Lolita by being the face of their Lolita collection! ��.
You can find the entire collection at @sephorafrance.
And it's not over, I have more surprises in store for you very soon! Stay tuned! ��.
In partnership with @kvdveganbeauty.

For more information on this makeup collaboration, you can view this thread here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...551#post271551

26th of September

Caption:
Big surprise! ��.
This week I am offering you a crazy contest! 900 € of @nocibe_france products to be won �� yes you read that correctly ��.
To participate:.
- be a subscriber to my account and that of @nocibe_france.
- Like this photo and tag your friends in the comments.
- You can double your chances of winning by sharing this post as a story without forgetting to identify me so that I can see it.
Prize draw on Friday October 9 ��.
Good luck ��.

1st of October

Caption: Happiness

Alizee reposting some stories of the makeup line being available in stores, all from the 1st of October

1st of October

Text on screen: It's time to get in the crate

Then later in the day....

1st of October

Text on screen: We change crates... soon she's sleeping in it!

All uploaded on the 2nd of October

3rd of October

text on screen: Beautiful evening @gregoirelyonnet

4th of October

Text on screen: Happy party in the stars
#GrandfathersDay

7th of October

Caption:
COMPETITION
As promised today, I am offering you a nice contest with @bohemianrhapsodieparis. I met Elsa the creator of @bohemianrhapsodieparis right here on Instagram and I was immediately won over by her work and her wonderful jewellery! Step by step, we decided to offer you to win this magnificent long necklace called "Margot" in 5 micron gold plated that you can also wear as a double or triple necklace but also as a bracelet.
To try to win it:
be subscribed to my account and that of @bohemianrhapsodieparis.
mention 3 friends in comments.
Multiply the chances of winning by sharing this post as a story by identifying us both!
Friday draw!
Good luck

8th of October

Caption: Baby Turtle

9th of October

Text on screen: On the road towards romans

9th of October

Well, that looks to be everything from the first 10 days of October. Apologies for the mostly non-existent commentary on the posts, next time when there's less to go through I'll try more to spice things up

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 10-11-2020 at 07:30 AM..
Old 10-11-2020, 09:15 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your care and patience, Ben!. The latest stories about Maggy playing are supercute.