Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

anyone know how long this thing is supposed to last??

Old 07-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
anyone know how long this thing is supposed to last??
There's no way to tell for sure, but based on past competitions they've had, it looks like it could run anywhere from two to four weeks.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
i submitted an application to join the pink forums for the sole purpose of posting some examples of why we love Alizée so....
Well, please do it respectfully and don't get too fanboy-ish on them. Wouldn't want to make a bad impression of us Alizée fans.

Être et durer.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
Well, please do it respectfully and don't get too fanboy-ish on them. Wouldn't want to make a bad impression of us Alizée fans.
That reminds me of that one time I joined Avril forum to...
...Whoops
Old 07-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
oh no no no... I'm going to make them envy our dedication and love for Alizée

for some reason I can't post yet, but I'll post a little message along the lines of

"Hello fans of Pink, I am me- a fan of the lovely Alizée. I would like to address those of you who think we are 'cheating'. We fans are just very dedicated to our idol so we have been staying up late, contacting the other fansites, etc. In case you haven't realized, you can vote limitlessly ever half hour or so. Some of you have noticed that Alizée has much less followers than most of the other artists in the contest; Every fan does not have to follow her twitter. (something else here). Now I'd like to take the liberty of posting a few things proving why the beautiful Alizée is at the top with a several thousand vote lead.

- moi lolita vid, l'alizé vid, gourmandises vid
- a link to a few gourmandises pictures on this site
- j'en ai marre live/studio, (maybe i'm fed up), j'ai pas vingt ans, a contre courant
- some mes courants electriques pics
- Mlle Juliette, Fifty sixty, adelaide
- some psychedelices pics
- some links to some other fansites"

I'll change it around to be as respectful as possible. I don't know crap about pink besides that her name is 'pink' so it would be pretty dumb for me to be bashing her in her own fan-forum, so I'll just give them a little encouragement to CONVERT TO OUR SIDE AND OBEY LA ALIZÉE

=======================

oh btw ppls, I just (mysteriously) downloaded Rosetta Stone: French levels 1,2,3....

SWEET it rocks, except that it will not recognize my voice when I say "Les garçons mangent du sandwiches et boivent du lait". it does the little "bwonk" as soon as i say "garçons"
Old 07-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
oh no no no... I'm going to make them envy our dedication and love for Alizée

for some reason I can't post yet, but I'll post a little message along the lines of

"Hello fans of Pink, I am me- a fan of the lovely Alizée. I would like to address those of you who think we are 'cheating'. We fans are just very dedicated to our idol so we have been staying up late, contacting the other fansites, etc. In case you haven't realized, you can vote limitlessly ever half hour or so. Some of you have noticed that Alizée has much less followers than most of the other artists in the contest; Every fan does not have to follow her twitter. (something else here). Now I'd like to take the liberty of posting a few things proving why the beautiful Alizée is at the top with a several thousand vote lead.

- moi lolita vid, l'alizé vid, gourmandises vid
- a link to a few gourmandises pictures on this site
- j'en ai marre live/studio, (maybe i'm fed up), j'ai pas vingt ans, a contre courant
- some mes courants electriques pics
- Mlle Juliette, Fifty sixty, adelaide
- some psychedelices pics
- some links to some other fansites"

I'll change it around to be as respectful as possible. I don't know crap about pink besides that her name is 'pink' so it would be pretty dumb for me to be bashing her in her own fan-forum, so I'll just give them a little encouragement to CONVERT TO OUR SIDE AND OBEY LA ALIZÉE

=======================

oh btw ppls, I just (mysteriously) downloaded Rosetta Stone: French levels 1,2,3....

SWEET it rocks, except that it will not recognize my voice when I say "Les garçons mangent du sandwiches et boivent du lait". it does the little "bwonk" as soon as i say "garçons"
Haha, that's not too bad I guess, although the last line is maybe a little too much.

And yeah, Rosetta Stone is really glitchy with garçon. I need to start using that more.....apparently it's not bad as a starting point, but it's missing some critical elements. I propose listening and watching *ahem* supplementary material *ahem*. There's this one girl I know that speaks French rather fluently.....

EDIT: You can maybe add something in there like "keep up the voting and get pink to second place" or something like that instead of the last line.

Être et durer.

Last edited by Fyrel; 07-06-2009 at 07:15 AM..
Old 07-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

let's get spamming?
Old 07-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

wow.. that long? jeez.... i foresee myself beating my sister off the computer quite frequently in the near future.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haha, that's not too bad I guess, although the last line is maybe a little too much.

And yeah, Rosetta Stone is really glitchy with garçon. I need to start using that more.....apparently it's not bad as a starting point, but it's missing some critical elements. I propose listening and watching *ahem* supplementary material *ahem*. There's this one girl I know that speaks French rather fluently.....

EDIT: You can maybe add something in there like "keep up the voting and get pink to second place" or something like that instead of the last line.
yea, i'll change the last line to:

"all of you *bleep* *bleep* need to *bleep* your *bleep* because your *bleep* 'pink' isnt *bleep* to *bleep* and *omega bleep* Alizée is one million times prettier and a better singer than *bleep* pink and IF YOU DISAGREE I WILL SEND YOU A THOUSAND VIRUSES THAT BLAST ALIZÉE WHILE SHOWING THE BEST OF THE BEST PICTURES
Old 07-06-2009, 05:17 PM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road

Alizee now leads by 5000 votes. The Celine Dion profile there seems fake!

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com