Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-13-2015, 03:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well this is posted on AIFC's Closed group page ".........@Mellealizee (Alizée Official) supports our page " Alizée International Fan Club (aifc..................."

Whether that's Alizee herself or someone connected with Alizee I don't know, but it shows someone close to her knows of their efforts.

Now I've been to their Closed Group page and I didn't realize till today, they had a community page. This is where Ray found the revealing picture. Now I took the time today to go through all the posts available on each site. They both go back about a week and there were about 30 videos or pictures posted on the community page and over 100 on the Closed group page with around 5,000 likes on each!!! and of all the pictures and videos, there was the one risquee picture in question.

Now one other thing I thought to do today is look at who some of their members are. I was in for a shock. It made me realize I was consorting with the devil and all his disciples. There were names like:
Lefty Daniels
Aaron Logsdon
Christian Corse
Chez Paulo
Doron Shemaya
Melle Katherine
How could I have been so blind to such evil????? We're fighting ISIS when it's obvious AIFC is the real enemy!

I think I've probably had after years of struggling, one of the highest standards for the way things are run in here. Of the mods, ,me and Ray are far more active than the others. When something comes up, I either post it in the moderators forum or contact Ray directly, because I don't have any powers to do anything about it myself and contacting Ray gets the quickest response.

In the past year, I've contacted him when I thought someone was using language that I thought was unacceptable for this forum. On another occassion, I contacted him when I thought someone's signature was questionable and another occassion where I thought someone's comment to another was of a threatening manner.

As far as Annily, if Alizee doesn't want pictures of her displayed , she shouldn't have her on stage with her as she did with a group of kids that was being filmed and she absolutely should not have allowed her to be in a fashion show. Hello!!!!!... People take pictures at fashion shows and usually a lot of them, even if it's just a fashion show for charity. Face the fact that some will get posted. We wont allow it in our forum, but it doesn't really surprise me or upset me, if they show up in other forums as long as it's done in a nice way.

And as far as everyone being in love with Lolita, I don't know how you get that from their site. They cover all aspects of her career, from Psych to DALS, to Les Enfoires, to SAGA. MCE and Gour was the most successful, the most beautiful part of her career and it's not surpising that people might want to discuss, to remember that part of her career more than the others, but there is still plenty of material and discussion of all other parts of her career.

As far as private pictures, it they are posted on the net where everyone has access to them,then they shouldn't be surprised when other people steal and use them. With one of my videos that I put a lot of work into, I found out how others had taken them, then put their own mark on them. Afterwards, I put a lot of work into K.O. and a good amount of work into Alcaline En Concert . I still refused to put my mark on them because I want what ever fans who like them to enjoy them to their fullest, but I knew, that left them opened to being hijacked again. It's a price I pay and we pay for using the internet. I just deal with it.

Now if I had the power, I would never allow that picture that was posted in AIFC to be posted here. But that is their page and it's a European page. They have different views than we do. Maybe that's acceptable to them. I had actually contacted Fany months before about a picture one of their members had posted on his own site,

"This is a picture that I saw he posted oh his own page yesterday. I don't think its a very flattering picture for Alizee, but it is his own page"

and as I had mentioned before, I had contacted her concerning this recent post, but that will probably be the last time I contact her, though I may contact one of the other mods. Fany's Engish is limited, so I'm not sure she even understands the messages I send her. But like I said, it's their forum. I shouldn't be the one who has to tell them how to run their page. One picture out of over 130 posts and we're supposed to condem this site? Not me. It's not a perfect world out there. I'm still learning aobut them, but I still think they are doing a great service for Alizee and I give them 2 thumbs up.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:03 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well this is posted on AIFC's Closed group page ".........@Mellealizee (Alizée Official) supports our page " Alizée International Fan Club (aifc..................."

Whether that's Alizee herself or someone connected with Alizee I don't know, but it shows someone close to her knows of their efforts.

Such thing can write everyone, that Alizée is supporting them, and it can't be true. How do you really know how it is?

Then each fanpage, person, company, which Alizée is following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram can tell the same.

Quote:
Now I've been to their Closed Group page and I didn't realize till today, they had a community page. This is where Ray found the revealing picture. Now I took the time today to go through all the posts available on each site. They both go back about a week and there were about 30 videos or pictures posted on the community page and over 100 on the Closed group page with around 5,000 likes on each!!! and of all the pictures and videos, there was the one risquee picture in question.

Now one other thing I thought to do today is look at who some of their members are. I was in for a shock. It made me realize I was consorting with the devil and all his disciples. There were names like:
Lefty Daniels
Aaron Logsdon
Christian Corse
Chez Paulo
Doron Shemaya
Melle Katherine
How could I have been so blind to such evil????? We're fighting ISIS when it's obvious AIFC is the real enemy!
From when are likes a definition of something good? About group, its hard to call it "likes", cause most people were added there by admins and members of the group. I realized I was added there just half year after they added me there, and I really not liked what they were posting, so I removed myself. Surprisingly they added me again, again and again.

And about likes. Alizée has near million likes on her Facebook, and what she has from it? Just cca 4000 copies of Blonde sold. So some 5000 likes group, where maybe most people have no idea who Alizée is, or they know her just as Lolita, is really nothing.

There are real fanpages who make their work, informing about Alizée, sometimes something extra. RMJ's AlizéeArt, Alizée-France, and however its hard to believe I will say it, I count Psychealizee too, and until last year A-life too.

I think by AlizéeArt and Alizée-France we could really say Alizée is supporting them. She knows RMJ, she used many times his pics. She knows and met Cynthia from Alizée-France many times, she commented sometimes their post on their Facebook. And A-life, when while interview in DALS they showed Alizée a pic posted by Karin, she recognized it and she seemed to really know about A-life.

Quote:
As far as Annily, if Alizee doesn't want pictures of her displayed , she shouldn't have her on stage with her as she did with a group of kids that was being filmed and she absolutely should not have allowed her to be in a fashion show. Hello!!!!!... People take pictures at fashion shows and usually a lot of them, even if it's just a fashion show for charity. Face the fact that some will get posted. We wont allow it in our forum, but it doesn't really surprise me or upset me, if they show up in other forums as long as it's done in a nice way
Yes, Annily appeared in many events where everyone could see her, or find her in photos. But we know Alizée's opinion about sharing Annily's photos, most where her face is seen. That we already saw her doesnt mean, we can share her pics. If fans cant understand this, they are not good fans, cause they would respect it.

Btw... I heard long time ago very interesting things (of course in bad way) about your favourite Fany, from very very very trustworthy person.

Last edited by Lucas; 12-13-2015 at 06:12 AM..
Old 12-13-2015, 08:11 AM

You're absolutely right about what you said about mellealizee. Anyone could post something like that. But from what I've seen of AIFC so far, I think they do her a lot more good, than harm. Maybe time will prove me wrong, but so far I'm okay with what they are doing.

EDIT: I'll have to contact Lefty to see if maybe he was just added to their membership without his knowledge or if joined voluntarily. I'll send him an e-mail to make sure he notices.

I see RMJ mentioned. I've met him a couple of times in fact, we've gone out for drinks together on two occasions when we went to see Les Enfoires. Now it was mentioned how people take other people's pictures or videos and put their own mark on it. RMJ has snuck in a big SLR year after year into Les Enfoires shows, which is against that shows rules. He gets away with it by the fact the show is always in January and you have to pack a big bag of clothes for the wait outside and he hides it in the bottom. So essentially he's stealing pictures from the show. Is it because they are of Alizée and they do her good that nobody cares how they were obtained.

He's told me stories of how he's lied his way into some of her events and then gotten some great pictures, but again, because it's of Alizée is that okay?

If someone on AF asks RMJ why he puts his monogram on all his pictures, that's the pictures he stole, they will receive a quick F. U. in response instead of saying something like "I work hard to get these pictures so I feel I have the right to" and that has happened on more than one occasion.

He told me how easy it was to steal train rides on the French rail system, but in one of Alizée events in recent years he said he hitchhiked across France to get where ever the event is and I'm quite sure he probably was caught too many times on the trains without a ticket. I've traveled the trains system often. I've seen people get nabbed for not paying. They grill them like they were trying to steal the Eifel tower. So if he hitch hiked it was probably because if he was caught stealing a train ride again, he'd go to jail. So I hope he's not being used as an example of things good for Alizée.

In fact if you ask Ray about this, I'm sure he'll agree, He may have ruined our chances to get into the last autograph session we both attended in Paris. I had met with the other two members of AAm with the rep from the FNAC record store and she seemed a little upset with me that there were two other people with me, because initially I had met her by myself.
While we were in Paris, I got an e-mail from RMJ saying he wanted to be with our group. He was almost in tears about the potential of seeing Alizée and wanted us to "lie" by saying he was our photographer. Now Jenny was there too with 2 other members of AF. After we got RMJ's message, we (AAm) discussed it and we thought that might be too many and we thought maybe allowing one of their members to join us. Now RMJ had just been to the autograph session at Rin Tin Tins and he was going to some of the autograph sessions in other cities that followed this one, but he had to be at this one and never said maybe we could try and get one of the other members in. He just mentioned getting himself in. We thought it would be great to get Jenny in. We would have loved to have seen that.

So on the day of the autograph session we showed up at FNAC and there he was with the AF members at the counter where we were supposed to meet the FNAC manager. Now they wound up saying that Alizée ran late so she couldn't autograph our cds before the regular autograph session. Then they said, she might be able to do it after the session and then afterward she couldn't do that, I forget if the reason they gave us was because she was tired or it was too late or maybe the real reason is they thought there were too many people with us. I think we all suspected the latter. So I hope no one here is trying to use RMJ as an example of good things, because if they are, they don't know the rest of the story.

Like I said, I will contact Lefty. I would be very concerned if they did just add his name to their membership.

EDIT: EDIT; I sent a pm to Lefty. I'm sure he'll reply as soon as he gets a chance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-13-2015 at 12:22 PM..
Old 12-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Just like Lucas, I've been added to groups without my knowledge. When a lot of Alizée groups were first being formed, I also added myself at times. When groups are in their infancy and have no track record, one just assumes they are there to support Alizée. I have since removed myself from several groups, and yet I have been added back to some without my consent. I can't even tell you which ones. It's a lot to keep track of and I have a lot of other things going on. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I guess it's time to clean house on Facebook again...
Old 12-13-2015, 01:28 PM

So it looks like Lucas was right they are adding names without peoples knowledge, probably to boast that they have a large number of members. I'm very, very disappointed with that. That's dirty pool, but still at this early stage of "learning" what this site is about, I still like what I think they are doing for Alizée.
Old 12-13-2015, 07:52 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

People are finding out RMJ is an asshole and did nothing to support Alizee except for a website that covers up all the bad things he is doing?

I have yet to see any use for a facebook fanpage while Alizee is slowly going into the books as a star from the past. It wasnt easy to give up my ticket to attend the autograph session in Paris. I was all alone, knew nobody and as soon as someone would know who I was irl I would get lynced.

Im not here to bash RMJ i am past that stage but I am here to defend my status as a true fan and not just someone who tries to get Alizee her attention by trashtalking or making her feel uncomfy. My letter has been gone for over a month now and still no reply. And thats fine with me. Im afraid I have to let all the fansites go because barely a handfull are actually doing something. I have yet to be invited to alizeegroups on facebook but i am trying to keep my privat profile out of the internet. RMJ and I have a rough past and so does the whole AF crew.

Holing she will be at LE and hopefully someone wants to share their tickets with me and a hotelroom so I can get my wish come true.

Last edited by Paybays; 12-13-2015 at 07:55 PM..
Old 12-13-2015, 08:02 PM

Paybays, I hear your concerns. I'm very afraid I wont be able to attend Les Enfoires in January. If I can't go, I will very willingly give you my tickets for either show or both shows on one condition. You video her and nothing but her. Just let me know what show you want to go to on the 22nd or the 25th. If I am able to make it, maybe we can go together. If I can't go and she is in the show, I will even pay for your hotel room. All I want is to see videos of her and nobody else. We can wait for the dvd to see videos of the other singers.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:11 PM

That would be generous but I couldnt go alone. And I would not know how to get a professional videocamera in there or to get one.

I should be asleep but I have been browsing aifc and to be honest its what attracted moet fans back in 2000. Her sexy moves detailed by Bizz made half of AF like her. I like her music. Paris would only be a 3 hour trip for me with the Thalys if it isnt bombed

I would love to go and hear her sing just once i couldnt care what she sang. But not alone.

Last edited by Paybays; 12-13-2015 at 08:17 PM..
Old 12-13-2015, 08:16 PM

Well let's keep in touch about this. Maybe there is a way I can make it, or maybe there is a way another member can make it such as Bigdan or some other member. Alizée is too important for us to give up hope. You don't have to have a professional camera. All you need is a steady hand, something I'm having trouble with since my surgery. If need be, I will send you a camera too.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:23 PM

Dont lay to much pressure on me I would be willing to share the costs and spend what I have saved up and my christmas money on seeing her sing. Im on welfare right now and im trying my best to safe some money in case Alizee would do another tour or something.

I have the feeling I been living to much in the present world where I have been preparing myself for a family that didnt happen. Im regretting so much things in my life and one of them is not hearing Alizee sing. I have nothing with LE except for the theme and Alizee. Even if she would do a solo which lasted one second I would still be happy