Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2010, 04:13 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i have read all of the pages in this thread and i would like to put in some observations and comments.

i came here because a college girl friend introduced me to alizee's music and this site. she warned me that there will be some that will not welcome me with open arms and she was right. i received the same type of welcome as she did by the select few. things like if i want to have sex with them, prove that i am a girl by posting a picture me holding a sign that says 'alizee america', asking me for my phone number, asking me if my breasts are real and so on. but these were from a small minority. by the way, the ones who give me the hardest time are not teenagers. the majority of the guys in here are complete gentlemen.

as to why women leave the site; i believe one reason is that they just simply moved on. i am in love with her music..period. i am not in love with her looks or personality. i do not adore every move she makes. but i think the biggest reason they leave is because they have to become one-of-the-guys. my girl friend gave me this advice: it is all about alizee and not you. as a whole, girls love to be adored or at least noticed. once a girl finds out they are in a losing battle by coming in here, they bolt.

so you see, it may be everything you guys do or nothing at all. as for myself, i just like to come by and see what you clowns are up to.

Tags
demographics, female, friendly, gap, gender