Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your favorite song from Mes Courants Elecriques?
J'en Ai Marre ! 18 22.50%
A Contre-Courant 27 33.75%
Toc De Mac 6 7.50%
Amelie M'a Dit 5 6.25%
C'est Trop Tard 0 0%
Tempete 0 0%
J'ai Pas Vingt Ans ! 12 15.00%
Hey ! Amigo ! 6 7.50%
L'e-mail A Des Ailes 3 3.75%
Youpidou 1 1.25%
Coeur Deja Pris 2 2.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

J'en ai marre and then hey amigo in second place
Old 03-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I'm right there with ya, pal. JPVA, no contest. Hands down my favorite Alizée song, ever.
hahaha, amen brother.

*fist pound*

Old 03-04-2010, 01:56 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugas View Post
every one are perfect
Welcome Fugas.

Who could disagree?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:27 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
j'en ai marre!, a contre-courant, c'est trop tard, j'ai pas vingt ans! and hey amigo! sorry vvvacplp but i cannot choose just one.
I agree, plus a few more. I went ahead and voted anyway, just to avoid losing my right to vote.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

This is a really tough one. I'm torn between five of these. Jam, Amelie M'a dit, ACC, Hey Amigo and J'ai pas vingt ans. This thread is just asking about the song itself and not the onstage performance because how she looked or danced can influence your decision. I tried just listening to the just the audio tracks and it's impossible to listen to JAM and not see the image of her in that incredibly sexy and beautiful sailor suit. Can't listen to Amelie M'a dit and not picture when she says in the song "I'm not pretty" and the fan holds up a sign saying you are beautiful and a big smile comes across her face. Impossible to listen to Hey Amigo and not see her in that stunningly beautiful white dress or listen to J'ai pas vingt ans without remembering that beautiful smile on her face after she sang at the Eiffel tower or listen to ACC without picturing her running through that abandonned building with her hair blowing with the wind. Another song I can't rule out is Youpidoo, this one you can't listen to without picturing the way she danced on stage. I really can't choose. I love all these I mentioned.

One song I would like to mention though is the English version of Youpidoo even though it's not on MCE. I've listened to this song so many times over the past few years as I did the other songs I've mentioned, but for some reason it has really grown on me in the past few months and it's mainly because of the way she pronounces certain words in it such as walking, talking, and something, and also loss and lost. I can't figure it out. Maybe because she speaks mainly French, she pronounces these words in a way someone who speaks English wouldn't normally pronounce them or maybe it's just the beauty of her voice but this is the song I play the most now when I'm listening to just audio.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:32 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is a really tough one. I'm torn between five of these. Jam, Amelie M'a dit, ACC, Hey Amigo and J'ai pas vingt ans. This thread is just asking about the song itself and not the onstage performance because how she looked or danced can influence your decision. I tried just listening to the just the audio tracks and it's impossible to listen to JAM and not see the image of her in that incredibly sexy and beautiful sailor suit. Can't listen to Amelie M'a dit and not picture when she says in the song "I'm not pretty" and the fan holds up a sign saying you are beautiful and a big smile comes across her face. Impossible to listen to Hey Amigo and not see her in that stunningly beautiful white dress or listen to J'ai pas vingt ans without remembering that beautiful smile on her face after she sang at the Eiffel tower or listen to ACC without picturing her running through that abandonned building with her hair blowing with the wind. Another song I can't rule out is Youpidoo, this one you can't listen to without picturing the way she danced on stage. I really can't choose. I love all these I mentioned.

One song I would like to mention though is the English version of Youpidoo even though it's not on MCE. I've listened to this song so many times over the past few years as I did the other songs I've mentioned, but for some reason it has really grown on me in the past few months and it's mainly because of the way she pronounces certain words in it such as walking, talking, and something, and also loss and lost. I can't figure it out. Maybe because she speaks mainly French, she pronounces these words in a way someone who speaks English wouldn't normally pronounce them or maybe it's just the beauty of her voice but this is the song I play the most now when I'm listening to just audio.
When did somebody hold that sign up? I don't remember that! *Runs off to check En Concert
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
When did somebody hold that sign up? I don't remember that! *Runs off to check En Concert
It's on page 5 of the video section here, at 1:38.This is one of those classic moments of her career imho. By the way I really don't like the video that goes with this song on this site (french version). I've made several videos of her and found in most cases, it doesn't go well when you see her dancing to one song and hear her singing another song. . I'd like to just see the whole performance of Amelie M'a dit here . She looked beautiful throughout.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-04-2010 at 10:07 PM..
Old 03-05-2010, 09:52 AM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

hands down j'en ai marre. that's what got me into her in the first place
Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's on page 5 of the video section here, at 1:38.This is one of those classic moments of her career imho. By the way I really don't like the video that goes with this song on this site (french version). I've made several videos of her and found in most cases, it doesn't go well when you see her dancing to one song and hear her singing another song. . I'd like to just see the whole performance of Amelie M'a dit here . She looked beautiful throughout.
Hmm... thought the only live performance of AMD WAS en concert... See? That's how you know I'm a newb... So am I right that she never performed CDP live? Cause that's the only song from MCE she didn't so at the concert. Well, if you don't count English.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:37 PM

Just giving this thread a bump so new members can find it!