DrSmith is on a distinguished road

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/5761
http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/5388

Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Hahaha! Yes! Haven't played Runescape in FOREVER! Played it mostly my freshman year during the winter and a little bit in the summer. After that laptop of mine crashed though, I just decided to stop playing games on any of my future laptops unless it was made for gaming. I visited the game a little bit my sophomore year just to check it out but never really played it. Seems like it wouldn't be as good with all the changes they made to it. Those were the days though Drop parties, scamming people, leveling up for a few days, hitting up the wild to steal people's expensive items, get rich quick schemes just to blow it all on some armor. Good times, good times.
The good ol' days... where I was scammed out of a rune pick, waited at the wildy and would pick up people's shit that were killed by a mage or ranger that was a bit away, and the chat box was a piece of paper (rather than that bullshit column crap)

Have you played recently? They've updated the CRAP out of it in recent years
Old 11-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Bleh.

I think my hatred for Runescape might sprout from the fact that my ex plays it avidly. And he upset me quite a bit (albeit for about ten minutes).

anyways

-I just discovered that I CAN in fact re-download my beloved Adobe Photoshop Elements without resending my license key (which I kind of lost). I just have to provide my tablet's serial number.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 AM

Brent is on a distinguished road

Art, sports, television, music, traveling, and the internet.

I'd have to say the 360 and live are the coolest thing during the winter.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

you're just jealous that your stupid pigment-less dragon doesn't hold a candle to my house that has gilded and marble shit everywhere, maxed out kitchen, bitchin throne room, and ceremonial garden just off the Guthixian chapel

- my Guthixian chapel (saradominites and zamorakians can suck my runes)
- remembering just now that years ago you actually made real runes (river rocks+paint=awesome) and that they're still as awesome as the day you made them.
- hearing someone say something so hilariously stupid you can't even be mad
(i.e. about 20 minutes ago: "I love Panda Express and McDonalds, they're incredible"- the chick in my physics class that weighs about 5 times more than your average hefty girl)
Old 11-15-2010, 05:58 PM

As of today, Ricky Rubio. He reminds me of well, me. Everything from the hair, the skinniness, and the lanky long arms. It's pretty identical.

I just hope he makes his jump to the NBA soon. I lost a lot of respect to Brandon Jennings when I heard his comments.

I love Rubio. He's humble, too humble. He's so scared of America, English, and the NBA. He's a lot better than he thinks. That's why he was a number 5 pick.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
you're just jealous that your stupid pigment-less dragon doesn't hold a candle to my house that has gilded and marble shit everywhere, maxed out kitchen, bitchin throne room, and ceremonial garden just off the Guthixian chapel
You're just jealous because the reason I don't have a house is because I'm too busy shooting things and exploring foreign lands and telling a very large dinosaur what to do on a regular basis

no seriously

BOO-YAH

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 PM

You guys are having an argument about WoW vs. Runescape? Would Runescape have any legitimate argument? I don't like either. I just gave up on my 80 mage. Both games are time warps of time wasting, but very very fun.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You guys are having an argument about WoW vs. Runescape? Would Runescape have any legitimate argument? I don't like either. I just gave up on my 80 mage. Both games are time warps of time wasting, but very very fun.
Yes, yes we are.

I'm actually a little frustrated with it at the moment because right now hunters are just broken, especially PvP-wise. The general playstyle after the focus switch feels very slapped-together. I'm hoping we'll balance out more at level 85 come Cataclysm but if not I'll probably hang up the rifle and call it quits.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:44 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
The good ol' days... where I was scammed out of a rune pick, waited at the wildy and would pick up people's shit that were killed by a mage or ranger that was a bit away, and the chat box was a piece of paper (rather than that bullshit column crap)

Have you played recently? They've updated the CRAP out of it in recent years
The last time that I really played it was a couple years ago. The game came up in conversation a few weeks ago with my brother though and I was curious to see if my account still worked after all this time that I haven't logged in. I thought it was funny when it said how many days since my last log in (700+), haha. Went to the bank to see what stuff I had then logged out though.

My last time really playing it much was not long after the first strand of updates a few years ago, I do believe. They had just changed the wild, the trading system, and had a new bank/store/trading thing. There were loads of other things as well. The changes to the wild made me lose a lot of interest in the game since there was no longer that sense of real danger or fear when going like there was before... But yeah, they've updated it quite a bit.