Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Yes, though at one point a DVD of the Mexican shows was talked about, so something has been canceled or changed. Maybe not so bad by itself, but along with the dropped European dates it doesn't bode well.
Yeah... It's tough to accept that some things just aren't going well, but it seems to me that with everything that I witnessed in mexico, everything can't be all bad. Lili has shown us that she is tough and not the kind of person to give up on anything so easily. Believe me It sucks not to hear or see anything from her even for a few months, so I'm just going to ride it out and see what happens. Remember... Patience is a virtue, oh impatient ones

Dedicated Lili fan,
Amigo!
Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Maby one of you that attended to the Mexican conserts know: Was there proffesional videocameras that recorded the concerts ?

The cameras are big and bulky, so its easy to spot, and for a DVD production it's likely they use 3 or more cameras and probably a crane over the public
Old 09-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Remember... Patience is a virtue, oh impatient ones

Dedicated Lili fan,
Amigo!
Patience IS a virtue... But since when has virtuosity been beneficial in modern life?

Old 09-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
Maby one of you that attended to the Mexican conserts know: Was there proffesional videocameras that recorded the concerts ?

The cameras are big and bulky, so its easy to spot, and for a DVD production it's likely they use 3 or more cameras and probably a crane over the public
My response to that a couple months ago:

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?p=718153

Certainly the change/cancellation could be due to lack of decent footage, rather than a business decision. But who knows?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
My response to that a couple months ago:

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?p=718153

Certainly the change/cancellation could be due to lack of decent footage, rather than a business decision. But who knows?
There was only 1 camera in the Auditorio Nacional but that was for the big screens on both sides of the stage.

Althought i remember hearing some people saw cameras in the Puebla and Monterrey Concerts. I still think they are waiting to record the concerts from France.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
There was only 1 camera in the Auditorio Nacional but that was for the big screens on both sides of the stage.
I counted at least 4, probably more. Even the screens used multiple angels (edit: angles too :P).

Last edited by Ben; 09-06-2008 at 11:42 AM..
Old 09-06-2008, 11:51 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Pent up anger, waiting to explode on the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Funny how you managed to turn this to a 'surivival of the fittest' issue. even thou this is very off-topic i often philosophy around this, how we as a race are decaying due to breaking loose from this force of nature.

Anyway, try to scale it down abit. This is one persons pathetic cries for attention, all he does is consuming your energy, don't give in to it. If you want him to stop, the best you can do is to simply ignore him.
Hehe, i love relating stuff from the smallest things to the big stuff thats going on in the world. You see, its all these small things in the world we dont take notice of that turns us into who we are.

My lack of faith in mankind to fix its grudges and immature actions is not strong.....but no matter how small, im holding onto that hope that one day everyone would realize we are all the same, we are human kin, and we have been fighting and disagreeing over pathetic things like brothers and sisters do
Old 09-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSoul View Post
Patience IS a virtue... But since when has virtuosity been beneficial in modern life?
First learn stand... then learn fly... nature's rule... Naruto-san, not mine.

Old 09-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/BWgEcOLYzXU&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>[

does this sound like people we know? Just change Slim to Alizee and we got a song for you guys! I'm just kidding of course though.

EDIT: just noticed her Mademoiselle Juliette video (the one on her myspace) does not work anymore

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 09-06-2008 at 03:15 PM..
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Loosely translated...
"I never said there wouldn't be a disc of the tour, there is a CD+DVD called "Psychédélices Tour Editión" but thats another story, what I said is there will not be a DVD of the concerts in México, i'm making it very clear so that there is no more confusion"
So... If we do get a DVD of ANY concerts (Which is not yet confirmed) it will be a while before it happens.
Ok, so we got our news from Mexican radio stations and the Mexican fan club and hey, what do you know, NidAlizée is back to magically having news out of nowhere - the Jive Epic thing, if that's actually happening.

And, yeah, I don't ever want to see me "giving Alizée crap", but one can't help notice things that seem obviously should be different and can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWgEcOLYzXU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
does this sound like people we know? Just change Slim to Alizee and we got a song for you guys! I'm just kidding of course though.
You shouldn't be kidding. Alizée has her share of fans like that and you might see just how real it gets. My avatar line says: "the bird in a gilded cage" for a reason. But, however much obsession I've had with Alizée, I'm never going to be one of those fans. I eventually remember that she's a big rock star doing whatever her thing is that she does and she doesn't know me from Adam. The only way to get through to Alizée is to become the president of a big fan club or become really good at creating remixes I guess. Yeah, unless the US finds it's way to finally having an interest in Alizée in a serious way, it will be just like it's been for the last 4 years. Well, that's been pretty cool at times, but ask Snatcher42 about that. He's been here that whole time and so has Z3R0 and some others I guess. Oh, and the 4 years before that? I don't know.

However well Alizée is doing, last month there was another Mexican magazine out, albeit for kids, that had her all over it. And I'm guessing that all those huge Script billboards are still up around the freeways. I guess when people do care, the advertising dollars or pesos do come out. Ok, she's only had 6 concert dates since her return, but still ...

Merci Fanny