Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
And, are we doing another song after the sunday reset? I just added Décollage, though it probably won't show up for a while. And are we going to do two songs?
I've been thinking about this too, actually. We've only been pushing Lilly Town for two weeks, which translates into only four times it'll have been played on RA by Sunday. That's not a whole lot of exposure. Personally, I'd like to hold on for at least another week or two and give Lilly Town a little more time in the sun before we switch it up again. That's just my opinion, though--I'll bow to the collective wisdom of the group.

Aces on getting Decollage added, though, which was gonna be my suggestion for the next song.

As far as going for two songs goes, I'm down with the idea, but I think we're going to have to accept that we're not going to cap first place if we decide to split the vote. GL support has been fighting too hard the past couple weeks for us to get away with that again. As long as we're cool with placing 2nd (or 3rd) in exchange for (possibly) getting some airplay for a second single in the hour after the countdown, then it sounds like a plan to me.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:57 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Agree, I would like us to give Lilly Town at least five to six weeks of play before we go to another single.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:28 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
The reason I post updates is to keep this thread on the Latest Discussion list. That way, we don't have to dig for it. BTW I'm going to become a mechanical engineer. I may go on to electrical after I get a job. Oh and we're ahead by 515.
Mech. & Elec. can be very different courses of study. I'm structural (bridges), and had several courses in common with the ME's. You will typically need to be stronger in math if you head toward EE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I've been thinking about this too, actually. We've only been pushing Lilly Town for two weeks, which translates into only four times it'll have been played on RA by Sunday. That's not a whole lot of exposure. Personally, I'd like to hold on for at least another week or two and give Lilly Town a little more time in the sun before we switch it up again. That's just my opinion, though--I'll bow to the collective wisdom of the group.

Aces on getting Decollage added, though, which was gonna be my suggestion for the next song.

As long as we're cool with placing 2nd (or 3rd) in exchange for (possibly) getting some airplay for a second single in the hour after the countdown, then it sounds like a plan to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Agree, I would like us to give Lilly Town at least five to six weeks of play before we go to another single.
It does sound like a plan.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:40 PM

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Ahead by only 825.

Fifty Sixty is the #4 Hit Clip on this site with only a few people voting.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:41 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Mech. & Elec. can be very different courses of study. I'm structural (bridges), and had several courses in common with the ME's. You will typically need to be stronger in math if you head toward EE.
I was in the gifted child program all through elementary school. In my senior year in high school I took all honors courses and graduated 3rd in my class. So far in college I am making straight A's. I don't think I'll have a problem with getting an EE. There are many companies that have programs where they will assist me in getting another degree in electrical. But right now it's just an idea.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:55 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was in the gifted child program all through elementary school. In my senior year in high school I took all honors courses and graduated 3rd in my class. So far in college I am making straight A's. I don't think I'll have a problem with getting an EE. There are many companies that have programs where they will assist me in getting another degree in electrical. But right now it's just an idea.
A good combination. Perhaps CERN could use some help when you get finished.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:00 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

+1 to Décollage being the next song we vote for, after a few more weeks of LT
Old 09-14-2008, 09:45 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now I know why I always liked you.

Your parents must be very proud of you.

Personally I just can't stand being around women who act like bimbo's or airheads.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:44 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

What happened?!?! She's down by 245 .

Curse the WoD, GL supporters don't know what fury they've inspired for next week's contest .
Old 09-14-2008, 11:55 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
For the voters on Alizée it seems to be most inspiring to se her on top at number one, but we se that the pockets of GL supporters is now so deep that it must be the record company thats paying the bill for marketing reasons.

for a total of around 7000 points (1400 votes) we can get two songs of Alizee played on the air two times pr.week, and for 5500+3500 points i beleve one of the songs can be in top 3

so do we want to keep this go-go-go voting spirit, and keep her at number one, or do we want two songs on the air ?