Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-02-2009, 04:42 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I learned a little more about Alizée in the last few hours than only major fans presently know.
Do you care to elaborate?

As for this MF/LB discussion, this is purely academic.
They go separate ways now, accept it.
And Psych as an album was not bad, but it did not neccessarily appeal to fans who expected more of the same...but this already has been discussed at lenght...

Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

ok have been finished this discussion . wee need to focus on the important something nows when the hell is that single released or something new that we dont now yet ?
Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I joined this board after reading a glorified hit piece of made up slander by some supposed teenage friend of the Chatélains. We have had at least two magazine pieces that told of Alizée and Jérémy's relationship being pretty much over since 2008. Again both flat out lies and latest confirmed by Alizée with her making a joke of it, Twittering her fans.

This so called feud between Myleen and Alizée is another bold face lie by the media to generate conflict and a wishful story.

There has never been one person close to either Myleen or Alizée who ever has come out saying that their relationship was anything more than mutually cordial.

Quote:
I learned a little more about Alizée in the last few hours than only major fans presently know.
Quote:
Do you care to elaborate?
Yep, If you find a previous post I posted on Friday (Not in this thread) you will know there is no way the happy couple is breaking up.

I updated it today Edit: New info in Bold. What you see is all I will ever disclose and will not elaborate more (Don't ask) to protect Alizée and her families privacy.

God I'm really starting to hate these Vultures and Hyena's that write hit pieces on Alizée and Jérémy.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:14 PM

if my mind stay alive alizee start to sing in 2000 if im right in 2010 they have been 10 years of alizee singing maybe is just me but 10 years deserve a special celebration dont you think maybe we could made something 10 years its a lot its much more than a lot of top ten singers cand say someone thinks like me ?
Old 11-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
if my mind stay alive alizee start to sing in 2000 if im right in 2010 they have been 10 years of alizee singing maybe is just me but 10 years deserve a special celebration dont you think maybe we could made something 10 years its a lot its much more than a lot of top ten singers cand say someone thinks like me ?
I was thinking actually, if she was gonna do anything. A 10th Year anniversary concert or two? Scratch that, a 10th Year Anniversary Concert Tour! That would be awesome. But we could have another podcast session for this too
Old 11-02-2009, 05:35 PM

that will be wonderfull but what of alizee america its most inmportant that alizee's birthay comon anyone lets make something special
Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Moi . . . Lolita was released July 4, 2000. 10-year anniversary would therefore be July 4, 2010. Probably a good idea to start discussing what we'll do to celebrate, but it's still a ways off.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-02-2009, 06:03 PM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Here is the song that was in the "fake" teaser we found some days ago
The musical artist is: Morandi feat Lisa [Wassabi] - Reality and dreams

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15xq5ddfrU8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15xq5ddfrU8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 11-02-2009, 06:11 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Moi . . . Lolita was released July 4, 2000. 10-year anniversary would therefore be July 4, 2010. Probably a good idea to start discussing what we'll do to celebrate, but it's still a ways off.

I'm volunteering to take her out for dinner at the restaurant of her choice in Paris on Sunday July 4th 2010 to celebrate her anniversary.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:41 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

I for one can't wait for the new Chateau Marmont CD with Alizée singing backup

as for her and Mylene I very highly doubt you'll ever see them collaborate together again. ever