Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-10-2009, 02:00 PM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Cool Alizee Moving To Miami ???

So here is a rumor that say Alizée, her husband Jeremy and their little daughter very seriously considering moving to Miami after the release of ther album.

Source:
http://www.purepeople.com/article/le...touch_a43781/1

Quote:
We had somewhat lost track of her since the cancellation in March of her only concert date. Just be learned through her Twitter that was always with Jérémy Chatelain, her husband and father of their daughter Anny-Lee, denying rumors of an affair with Julien Doré ... which were of great anything!

But in recent weeks, the buzz began to arrive. We know that Alizée has always managed to surround herself very well for her musical career. After Mylène Farmer, collaborations with Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino or Burgalat Bertrand on her album Psychédélices (2007), we learn via her website that she will release an album at the end of the year or early 2010, directed by Party with the darlings of the French electro-pop group the Chateau Marmont, but also a collaboration with rapper Teki Latex.

The singer explores other worlds light years away from her first hits. The mystery remains about ther new album, everything that we know that it will be a concept disc devoted to the life of Edie Sedgwick, an American model who was the muse of Andy Warhol. As a bonus, the album contains a slow ... in Spanish!

For fans of the Corsican singer, that's still a link with teasers different each time you log in here who does not leave much to filter new opus entitled A Child of the Century.

According to our proprietary information while their house in the Paris region is being completed, Alizee, her husband Jeremy and their little daughter very seriously considering moving to Miami after the release of ther album. You should know that Alizée is an absolute star in Mexico and much more well known than Madonna! Yes, it's true!
Mod note: The record label Alizée is currently working with, Institubes, temporarily moved to Miami while their Paris headquarters was being built. This article is probably confused with that, or is just plain false. Either way, we're not considering it "news" at the moment.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Forgive me, but I was rereading part of the instant-mag2 interview with Alizée ................. I translated the entire thing for you. Couldn't be easier. Lots of references to what Alizée likes musically, etc. (it's here and at alizee-forum)
Just read it. Very interesting. Thanks for the translation Roman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
So here is a rumor that say Alizée, her husband Jeremy and their little daughter very seriously considering moving to Miami after the release of ther album.

Source:
http://www.purepeople.com/article/le...touch_a43781/1
Miami!!!!!!!!!!....................Miami!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!..............
Has she ever been to Miami?
I can't believe this unless it would be like a vacation home.
I suppose it would make sense if she planned on doing a lot more shows in Mexico.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

omg! Alizee, here? In the US?!?

words fail me.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Alizée will not be permanently moving to the U.S. It's possible she'll get a second home in this country, but Florida? Weird . . . Anyway, number one she just bought/built a big house in Paris, and number 2 the U.S. is too far from Corsica.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

Now I have another reason to go down to the old sunshine state than just visiting down there. I hope she does go there for a 2nd home. I was actually considering going to live again. Then again, you guys could be right about it being unlikely. So it may very well be not up to me.

Last edited by UniCom; 04-11-2010 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: Reviewing Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I think it's a hoax... why she should need a new home in Miami she has a fine near Paris and she has her family and friends in France... and why the U.S.? Why Miami? can't imagine she would move there...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-10-2009, 04:11 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Where the hell do these people get their sources?

According to our proprietary information while their house in the Paris region is being completed? Excuse me the Google Satellite photo of their new home is from October 21, 2007.

Hello, uninformed reporter all the homes on the street were already built, and occupied.

I have to agree I would say any acquisition of property in the U.S. I would suspect is for a vacation home. They would never have bought the property in Villejuif or their new home in ******** if they were planning a move to the U.S.

Like other have said Miami? Alizée and Jérémy are you out of your minds wanting to live there. I wouldn't drive into that city with out my Kimber 1911 .45 or HK USP .45 strapped to my hip and at least 3 spare magazines.

I'm not joking Miami is not the place you want to visit let alone live. Think about going 179 Km west and move to Naples or Marco Island Fl. You will be a lot happier and safer.

A picture from my condo in Naples Fl. on Dec 30 2008 around 9:00 AM.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Miami sounds crazy to me too, but for her work, it could provide an occasional base of operations from which she could easily get to Mexico and possibly other places on this side of the world. It might be better than living in hotels for weeks at a time, especially with Annily. But Miami? Still sounds crazy to me.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Hmm, that's an interesting article, and something I will keep in my mind for a really really ridiculously long time . Why? Because I happen to be going to Florida over Winter Break, where I will spend Christmas, my birthday, and New Years!!!! Obviously, when in Florida, go to Disney World, but the whole time I'll be thinking, screw Mickey's autograph, I want Lilly!!! Of course, we don't know for sure if this is true. But that's not enough for my brain, who will stop talking to me if I miss the chance to get a Lilly-autograph lol
Old 11-10-2009, 06:45 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

I don't think that Miami could be a real idea in any way. For me it doesn't make a big sense.
Her whole life is connected with France since she was born, she has her family, friends there. If she'd want a place that would "help" her in Mexico, surroundings of Mexico City will be good, alternatively some other Southern states. Vacation house? Rather in quieter place than Florida and Miami, I think.
Maybe I don't know Miami and U.S, but my limited knowledge prompts me that Miami isn't the best place to live for her.

Coming back to album, I'm very curious what that mix of musicians prepared for Her new album.