Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-18-2012, 08:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

If and it is still a very big if at this point that it's true that Alizee's and Jeremy's relationship is over, I doubt if it is something that happened overnight. Now it seems that most of her tatoos are about something she feels strongly about in life; such as the Tinkerbell tatoo on her back, the Annily tatoo on her arm and Jeremy's name in hebrew on her wrist. So if this new relationship has any truth to it, could it be that this new tatoo of a bird symbolizes something between Alizee and MP?

I don't remember and I couldn't find anything in AAm about it being discussed, but in AF, somebody commented that they thought it symbolized freedom, and I'm sure that was before these rumors came out.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Old 02-18-2012, 08:47 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Not only in french culture... by us its normal... example my parents never wore rings
I had a Slovak teacher who seemed to only wear a wedding ring at most one or two days of the week.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:58 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
When I first read this, I was a little shaken by this. But after thinking about it for a little bit, it shouldn't and doesn't bother me anymore. Countless other celebrities break up and get remarried (and break up and remarry, etc.) so how is it any different with her? She isn't perfect, and honestly I don't care.

If it's true, it's true. If not, it's not. It doesn't affect my life in any way.
Exactly this has absolutely no affect on any of us, it should not bother any of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I have a picture of Alizee on my phone too. D@mn! How many boyfriends does this lady have?
I picture as your wallpaper is different when you actually know the person.

As far as the rest well, she is French after all. The one thing I've learned about French women in my life is they do what they damned well please. Ménage à trois does come from somewhere too xD.

Regards,

Jung

Old 02-18-2012, 09:16 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
My phones wallpaper is just a blank screen.....does that mean I'm gonna die alone?
You must work with same kind of women I do?

I've had Alizée as my wall paper for at least four years.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I can't speak for anyone else, but the reason it bothers me is I can't stand to see the woman who has brought a tremendous amount of enjoyment into my life, sad herself. Doesn't seem right that she has done so much to raise my spirits and I cant even do a fraction of that in return.

She looks to be happy now, but again if all this is true, I'm sure she's gone through some very painful periods over it.

Most people here know I've been very critical of her in the past and I still hold some criticisms, mainly about her career and I don't sugar coat things about her because she is "Alizee". But I strongly feel that when this woman married Jeremy, she married him til death would do they part. She was his. She said it herself. "If" something did happen between these two, I strongly believe the mistake was on his part and if it was, I sure some day, he will bitterly regret it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2012 at 09:44 AM..
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

She's not sad, Scruff. No matter what the truth or lack thereof in this rumor, she is doing fine.

Her relationship with Jérémy has obviously changed, and that dates back to 2008. I guess I can say now that I always felt it was problems in their marriage (and hence their professional relationship too) that was part of the reason for the cancellation of the concert at the Grand Rex. What made me think that was the fact that she was so friggin' lame about telling people the real reason; the other plausible explanation (low ticket sales) she would have admitted to, but personal stuff she doesn't.

But while their relationship has changed, I'll believe it's actually over when one of them publicly says so, and that hasn't happened so far.

As I said before, we should all just appreciate that she's performing again and doing well at it, and enjoy the album that's coming up, and let her work out her personal life herself. Really, she doesn't need our help to do that.

EDIT: I just remembered that, years ago, Voici printed a false story that she was having an affair with her manager. I wasn't a fan then. Anyone remember what she did in response (presumably under guidance from Mylène, who would know very well how to deal with crap like this)?

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-18-2012, 10:06 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I strongly believe the mistake was on his part and if it was, I sure some day, he will bitterly regret it.
Once again they are both French, it is kind of in the culture so to speak. Pretty sure Jeremy won't regret much, he's quite frankly the successful one out of the duo whether you care to believe it or not is up to you. Just cause you don't see it don't mean he doesn't do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Her relationship with Jérémy has obviously changed, and that dates back to 2008. I guess I can say now that I always felt it was problems in their marriage (and hence their professional relationship too) that was part of the reason for the cancellation of the concert at the Grand Rex. What made me think that was the fact that she was so friggin' lame about telling people the real reason; the other plausible explanation (low ticket sales) she would have admitted to, but personal stuff she doesn't.
You really do bring a smile to my face sometimes, and I genuinely mean it......... however, pretty sure she won't do a show that loses her money, as in the case of the Grand Rex they weren't able to give tickets away like they did in Monterrey.

Regards,

Jung

Old 02-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

It wasn't the cancellation per se but her unwillingness to explain it that raised my suspicions. Along with some other things happening at the same time. Low ticket sales is reason enough for the cancellation, but not for the silence.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Keep in mind that Voici is in the business of selling their rag and not informing. With that in mind I say that, if it is true, then that is between Lili and Jeremy. If it is false, then it will die off eventually.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
It wasn't the cancellation per se but her unwillingness to explain it that raised my suspicions. Along with some other things happening at the same time. Low ticket sales is reason enough for the cancellation, but not for the silence.
And she's ever really said anything about anything in public? Sounds like you're making something bigger out of something that is the norm for her.

Regards,

Jung

Tags
lobster hunters