Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I honestly think all of you need to chill. No offense intended, but come on, it's her life, and anyway you're jumping to conclusions based on a few photos and an article in a tabloid that's lied about her before.

The idea of Her Grace and the J-man as some kind of fairy-tale couple with happily ever afters was always a little bit silly IMO, as people change and there is no relationship that's immune to that. One thing that changed was that she went back to performing, which she wasn't doing in the first four years of their marriage. I had a feeling something went strained in 2008 between the two of them, but they appeared to weather it by separating professionally and staying together as a couple, so that's what I assumed they did. If they did split up over the tensions of her resuming her career, well, she concealed it EXTREMELY well!

As for this fellow, they were seen together in Monaco and really that's just about it. That could mean anything or nothing; they could have run into each other just both of them visiting at the same time, and of course they know each other. And nothing on stage should be taken as indicative of anything. There's no sign he was with her in Ajaccio recently, or anywhere else except Monaco and on stage.

Bottom line is it's not impossible, but we don't really have a good reason to believe it at this point either. Let's just wait and see if she announces anything. And whether she does or not, just enjoy the new album when it comes out and don't sweat her personal life; that's something she needs to deal with in private, without kibbitzing by fans.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Great post Deep. At this point, we have seen the pictures, read the articles, heard the speculations. All we can do, is wait and see. Im sure she will have something to say about this on Twitter.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I have 3 things to say and then im done with this!
1. She is only human, things unfortunately happen!
2. This story has a 50 50 chance of being true with maybe more of a chance of not being true, one thing that one has to ask is has Alizee really been intimate with Jeremy recently? That is a yes an no answer because there are some pics out there that do contradict this but they are in fact rare.
3. If they were having an affair it would be a lot more secretive and less obvious, you probably wouldn't even know about nor see it on a stage for that matter; that is just plane stupidity! The two are both involved in current serious relationships with other people and I think information would have likely leaked by now with at least one of the two splits. I would think Alizee would like this sort of publicity; she has been out of the spotlight for a long time and this could really be free marketing for a new album. It is negative sure, but it is something for lets face it, "a starving artist." If I was Alizee I would let this role for a while.
Boom I am done until more intell surfaces!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

She isn't obligated to let us know about anything, especially when the firestorm is going on. Tracking Jeremy and the other dude will probably be just as informative while everyone is trying to put together the clues.

I can't defend Alizée or Jeremy at this point if the tabloids are correct because it is not likely to be a simple issue. However I will say that if Jeremy became jealous I would totally understand why, especially by now with all the reporters pointing out things like cell phone backgrounds.

I don't know how much time she spends practicing with this guy but so many relationships start in that environment. We just don't know. Jeremy might have been treating her like crap so she needed somebody or she was reckless and Jeremy is the victim, who knows. My guess is that their relationship has been shaky for awhile and even if this is all false it's impact is enough or an excuse to break it.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
This would explain her sudden outburst in Tatooage...
Just based off the title of this thread, that was one of the first things that came to mind, having seen how tattooed Pokora is.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Remember a few years back when the mags reported that Alizée and Jérémy had split, she responded rather quickly to set the record straight. I wonder if she will do it this time around. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow, or maybe not.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Remember a few years back when the mags reported that Alizée and Jérémy had split, she responded rather quickly to set the record straight. I wonder if she will do it this time around. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow, or maybe not.

She will comment quickly if it is totally false. If it is true, or partly true ...
Old 02-17-2012, 12:07 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If this is false then she may make everything clear, but then again it's not her duty to clear confusions about her personal life to others.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:14 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well if its all untrue, I wouldn't be surprised if she made a funny joke about it all, like she did before.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:38 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if it was just a bunch of rumors circulating around the internet, Alizee would have no obligation to respond about them at all, but now that a magazine has published something about it, even if it's some low life rag who tries to make money by blowing things way out of proportion, it brings the rumors to a whole new level.

I think it forces her hand to respond, for the sake of Annily, because I'm sure her daughter will be hearing about these rumors too, and probably hearing it from other kids, even at that young an age, and we know how cruel kids can be and the best way to stop that, is to either squash or confirm them.

Tags
lobster hunters