Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 04-20-2022, 12:01 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Enjoy

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-22-2022 at 12:12 PM..
Old 04-22-2022, 11:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Good job Alexx89!

Beautiful pictures of Alizee!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-22-2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
You are talented and if you like to do that, I suggest you start an Instagram account and publish your works there.
Alizee is active there and it is not uncommon for her to watch posts from people.
If you are looking for inspiration for work that would be interesting to Alizee I suggest you take a look at her tattoos.
The other thing you can do with pictures is video, I think it would turn out great with such unique pictures.
I hope I helped you and look forward to future projects.
I'm gonna do a few more these days but just because it soothes me to combine my work with my guilty pleasure.

As for instagram and stuff like that - not the most proffesional way to promote something - I mean everyone from like 999.999 "alizee fan" profiles post random pics of her daily and they tag her - You get lost in all that and most of it is subpar-crazy-ass-fan-art.

Also I am not at my teen level anymore - I really admire her and posing as a desperate fan who wants her to "NOTICE ME MASTER" won't help me at all. What I am doing here is recreational and is for fun and for fans themselves - not for her directly. Altough I do have skills in marketing and promoting I will just direct those into a direction that benefits us both . As I am a believer of the phrase "Don't share your ideeas with anyone because the influence ( bad or good ) will stop you in your tracks " - I won't divulge any further info in that manner.

I kinda changed back to my ways a bit because otherwise you get missunderstood and it influences you in taking further decisions.

My photography season has not yet started and I got a lot of free time on my hands - so as I sayd I'll do some more work for the fans - Because I enjoy it - some people smoke , some drink I like to edit and draw

As for videos - yeh....not my cup of tea. They are nice and all but if I will ever do something as a video I'll try doing it with some different footage - not just the typical "collage". And we don't have more new footage and neither can't we get any I'll pass. It's mostly the same thing repeated in different ways with a different song - I made a whole documentary kind of a video back in 2009 I think .. I used her Gourmandises era and MCE era to make a 3 h long thing with interviews subtitled and everything..but I have no ideea what I did with it.
Old 06-09-2022, 02:55 PM

Old 10-22-2022, 01:25 PM

Added these here aswell if people wanna download :

Last edited by Alexx89; 10-22-2022 at 01:36 PM..
Old 11-06-2022, 10:09 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee with her Guitarist at the Olympia Theater

I installed some kind of software; I forget which, so it asked me if I wanted a wallpaper, so I had found some of these. I used a different one ; but it is too big for here ! Oopes the Guitarest one is too big; but this one worked; but I don't know if i have vilolatee a copyright ?
AlizeeOlympia2.jpg

Edit:

If this loads it is supposed to be Nine; the Cat-Girl Shows her Claws from the J'en ai marre ! video I have styled her as Nine, the Cat-Girl in the world of Stranger Things ! So she is the Elder Sister of Eleven ! ( I have taken Fantasy writer's privilege; so everybody will be after me! Ha! )
NinetheCatGirlClaws.jpg

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-06-2022 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-07-2022, 03:18 PM

Enjoy :

Old 11-12-2022, 04:21 AM

propa111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Added these here aswell if people wanna download :

I love the witch one!
Old 11-17-2022, 04:25 AM

I made an instagram account where I post all wallpapers and such since forums aren't as popular as once were unfortunately..

https://www.instagram.com/alizee_fanart_by_alexx/

I will post most of them here aswell and if not - if anyone wants a full HD , 4k , HQ quality of whatever you see there just private message me here or DM me on instagram on that account and I will send you the version you desire Enjoy

Last edited by Alexx89; 11-19-2022 at 09:11 PM..
Old 11-26-2022, 11:07 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I try again Alizee and her Guitarest at the olympia

AlizeeOlympiaGuitarrs.jpg
I try to get this posted again ; but I am no good at this so maybe I do not succeed; in which case I am sorry.