Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 06:19 AM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cou View Post
I thought that Moi Lolita wasn't that innocent. But it is a huge step, from a Lolita to be older than your boyfriend.
I hope you meant it ironically...
Old 06-28-2014, 08:57 AM

cou is on a distinguished road

I don't really get what you mean. That she is older? Wiki says that he is 2 years younger, and besides that it seems like his beard still isn't started to grow (he probably know that he don't have the face for it so he wants it as smooth as possible).
That I meant the step irronically? Yeah a bit
That Greg is more mature? I don't have a clue if that is so.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:43 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Typically these backup dancer/partner on a show relationships don't last very long.
In the relationship between Alizee and Gregoire, Alizee has all the power: she is the star, Gregoire is an ancillary, and she has the money. That Gregoire is a fellow dancer is one of his great advantages and that he is incredibly sensitive to her every emotional nuance; but the day will come when Gregoire gets tired of attending his high maintenance lady, when he gets tired of playing second fiddle in the relationship, and then Alizee will grow tired of him. There is always the possibility too that a financial or entertainment mogul will come along who can offer Alizee more than Gregoire, and he will be displaced. It's a cruel life. Gregoire should enjoy what he's got while it last, but he should know it's only for a short while.

To watch the video below, you have to click the You Tube button.

Edit:

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-28-2014 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
Pathetic how some people can not accept Alizee for who she is. It is either tattoos or her clothes or her hair or whatever the fuck else.
Hehe.. maybe she will wear blue contact lenses ( just to go full blonde ) in her concert tour, kinda like she did in Reims. It's OK though.. but still we might just have to take a chill pill.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-29-2014, 06:20 AM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cou View Post
I don't really get what you mean. That she is older? Wiki says that he is 2 years younger, and besides that it seems like his beard still isn't started to grow (he probably know that he don't have the face for it so he wants it as smooth as possible).
That I meant the step irronically? Yeah a bit
That Greg is more mature? I don't have a clue if that is so.
Actually I honestly wasn't sure if you meant it seriously or as an ironic remark. You made it sound like she had a boytoy or something, and they are practically the same age. It definitely never crossed my mind that she has a "younger" boyfriend, two years just doesn't fall into that "category" for me. I mean, technically it's true, obviously, but I didn't get how that would be a thing to compare to the Lolita image.

And Greg does have a boyish face, but Alizée doesn't look near-thirty either.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:39 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Dans le taxi, journée à Lyon aujourd'hui avec ‪#‎MFMradio‬ ‪#‎alizee‬ ‪#‎blonde‬

Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

"Merci à toute l'équipe de MFM radio à Lyon , merci à la #teamalizee en mode #blonde ! #alizee"

Old 07-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Dans le taxi, journée à Lyon aujourd'hui avec ‪#‎MFMradio‬ ‪#‎alizee‬ ‪#‎blonde‬

Oh my...

If you don't love the Blonde look here... you never will
Old 07-05-2014, 02:54 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 07-05-2014, 04:37 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
In the relationship between Alizee and Gregoire, Alizee has all the power: she is the star, Gregoire is an ancillary, and she has the money. That Gregoire is a fellow dancer is one of his great advantages and that he is incredibly sensitive to her every emotional nuance; but the day will come when Gregoire gets tired of attending his high maintenance lady, when he gets tired of playing second fiddle in the relationship, and then Alizee will grow tired of him. There is always the possibility too that a financial or entertainment mogul will come along who can offer Alizee more than Gregoire, and he will be displaced. It's a cruel life. Gregoire should enjoy what he's got while it last, but he should know it's only for a short while.

To watch the video below, you have to click the You Tube button.

Edit:

I do not think she is that kind of girl.

Tags
twitter