Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-28-2010, 09:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Dishonest? Give me a break. You make it sound like I robbed Fort Knox. Joining a forum that I would have never otherwise have joined to promote Alizée is such a sin? I'm sure the good Lord will have me burning in hell for that one.

You said this thread has caused failure. In what way? Over 1,000 people so far have heard the name of Alizée through my efforts and I'm just in the initial stages. Can anyone else who has posted in this thread say that they've spread the word of Alizee to any wheres near as many people as I have since this thread was started?

If everyone in this forum put as much time and effort into promoting Alizée as I did, Alizée would be a household name in the U.S.A. now. But all you do is criticize, bitter becaus you think she doesn't appreciate your efforts. So now instead of doing something postive in here, you just put down other peoples efforts. Never having anything positive to say.

I'm sure I am her biggest critic. I think she's done several things the wrong way. But I'm not bitter about it. She still has a beautiful voice and as long as she keeps her career going, there will I'm sure be more songs she sings that I will love. That's why I spend so much time trying to promote her.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:24 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You said this thread has caused failure. In what way?
http://forums.tigerfan.com/roundtabl...ml#post1122341

There's why you were banned from the LSU forum, would have worked fine and all but you posted what you were doing here. now those people will not become involved as they would had you not said anything about it here.

Like I said your method there is not a problem it's that you are saying what you are doing there on this thread. Not only are you saying what you are doing, but explaining in detail.

Quote:
Over 1,000 people so far have heard the name of Alizée through my efforts and I'm just in the initial stages. Can anyone else who has posted in this thread say that they've spread the word of Alizee to any wheres near as many people as I have since this thread was started?
oooh over 1000 in the month plus you've been doing this. Hardly something to brag about.

Quote:
If everyone in this forum put as much time and effort into promoting Alizée as I did, Alizée would be a household name in the U.S.A. now.
Remember the people that are hearing about her have to like her too, and that is where you are also going about things wrong. There is a target for Pop and college sports forums aren't exactly your ideal audience. I'd suggest other pop forums.

Quote:
But all you do is criticize, bitter becaus you think she doesn't appreciate your efforts. So now instead of doing something postive in here, you just put down other peoples efforts. Never having anything positive to say.

I'm sure I am her biggest critic.
So I see this as you calling yourself her biggest critic and saying I shouldn't be so critical of how you are going about things. Sorry if I find that hypocritical in anyway.

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-28-2010, 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=jung_adore_ALIZEE;181857][url]

There's why you were banned from the LSU forum, would have worked fine and all but you posted what you were doing here. now those people will not become involved as they would had you not said anything about it here.

How in the world would the people in that forum know what I am posting in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
[url]
oooh over 1000 in the month plus you've been doing this. Hardly something to brag about.

Well compared to what you've done in this same time period which is absolutely zero, I'd say it's pretty dam good.

Quote:
[url]
Remember the people that are hearing about her have to like her too, and that is where you are also going about things wrong. There is a target for Pop and college sports forums aren't exactly your ideal audience. I'd suggest other pop forums.

One thing I've learned about promoting Alizée is that you shouldn't eliminate any group from targeting. I've found fans from all different age groups, people who like all different types of music, different religous views and polititical views and I will target any group I can. If you have any groups to recommend rather than just generalising, I will gladly listen, because I know you wont do a dam thing.

Quote:
[url]

So I see this as you calling yourself her biggest critic and saying I shouldn't be so critical of how you are going about things. Sorry if I find that hypocritical in anyway.

Regards,

Jung
This is a thread about promoting Allizée, something you no longer do because Alizée did Jung wrong. So your coming here is hypocritical.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:04 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How in the world would the people in that forum know what I am posting in this forum?
Because this is a public forum that is viewable to anyone and everyone, and it just so happens to be who you are talking about on that forum. You wanted them to look into her and I'd assume one of them did and would you look at what he found. Hmm would have never thought it would be possible eh?

Quote:
Well compared to what you've done in this same time period which is absolutely zero, I'd say it's pretty dam good.
LMFAO well I'm sure you just lost quite a few of those people.

Quote:
If you have any groups to recommend rather than just generalising, I will gladly listen, because I know you wont do a dam thing.
I gave my suggestion and I know for a fact it works.

Quote:
This is a thread about promoting Allizée, something you no longer do because Alizée did Jung wrong. So your coming here is hypocritical.
Just giving advice on what works and what doesn't. Sorry I'm willing to try to help you out.

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-28-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Because this is a public forum that is viewable to anyone and everyone, and it just so happens to be who you are talking about on that forum. You wanted them to look into her and I'd assume one of them did and would you look at what he found. Hmm would have never thought it would be possible eh?

To think that someone from that forum discovered this forum on their own in such a short time span is such a stupid idea it's laughable.

Quote:
LMFAO well I'm sure you just lost quite a few of those people.

Another stupid statement on your part based on absolutely nothing.

Quote:
I gave my suggestion and I know for a fact it works.
Just like I thought, you have nothing of conrete value to add to the promotion of Alizée.

Quote:
Just giving advice on what works and what doesn't. Sorry I'm willing to try to help you out.

That's a bunch of b.s. If your willing to to try then do something instead of being a useless lump in this forum.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:35 PM

Orion is on a distinguished road

most collages and universities have their own radio stations . . . . I know mine does. . . . I think it is expecting too much to get any sort of rise from such "thread mingling" . . . . better to simply search for Spanish and college radio stations in your cities and towns and ask to play Les Collines. That is what I am trying to do in Toronto and Quebec here . . . both French radio stations, I made contact with. The thing is that you need to send them a copy of the album, or they will not have anything to play on the radio

heck even open facebook and twitter accounts can do as much as any ol' college thread can possibly do ( I guess). Either way, it would be great.

But keep in m,ind that over at AF, we have had our share of trying to promote Lili in the U.S and FRANCE even . . . with the likes of Ben and some other fine folks pitching in from around the world. It is simply a lost cause to imagine that any college campus will suddenly open up the flood gates to Lili land. It just all seems so difficult and too overwhelming . . . especially from past experiences, guys.

As always you have my best wishes.