Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2014, 02:30 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I agree with Lucas. I don't think she's going to be there.

Last time she was doing the DALS tour too and didn't join Les Enfoirés. She wanted to but then she cancelled last minute. Did she really use that time to do something for the new album? I'm not so sure about this anymore. I feel like she couldn't make it to LE or wasn't allowed to go - contract with TF1, big star of the DALS4 tour etc. - and that's why she cancelled her participation. Or maybe it was a mixture of both: DALS and the new album.

Two DALS dates are right in the middle of the Enfoirés concerts. You also have to consider that the artists normally arrive a few days before the concerts to rehearse. So let's add two days before the concert and let's add another day (the day after the concert) because the concerts don't end before midnight anyway. So 19th - 27th. So there's a DALS show in Lille the 17th, she would need to go down to Montpellier the other day or on the 19th and then what? Rehearse, invest her time, only to take part of the first show on the 21st? Because on the 22nd she wouldn't be able to, the concerts take ages and she has to be back in Amnéville for the 23rd - rested and not just coming from another show. It would be too stressful.

Putting that aside even if she could make it to the first concert they would hardly involve her. Even if the first concert is a kind of rehearsal they are still trying to decide who's taking which part in the show and giving Alizée a huge part to play when she vanishes after one night? Seems highly unlikely.

Well and the last concert wouldn't work for more or less the same reason.

I'm not planing for LE 2015 anyway, I have other plans. But I really don't think she will be there.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."