Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-16-2012, 06:03 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Like most fellow AAm members, I also have noticed a certain chemistry with Alizee and Pokora. In early photos in Les Enfoires we immediately saw that chemistry between both of them, in rehearsals, the show and as well in the photos uploaded in Twitter. The current "evidence" we have began to discuss is very strong and can be taken as valid. It really doesn't matter to me if she has chosen to move on in her relationship life, but I would be somewhat disappointed if this is indeed true, because everything she has said on interviews about the importance of family, being a dedicated mother and wife, being different as other artists with their scandals was one of the main reasons I really admired of her as an artist. She was able to have a clean career, have a certain contact with her fans and still keep a stable private family life as she stated many times in her interviews.

But as many of you have said, time will tell, and like always I wish the best for her.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

One thing to keep in mind, IF all of this is true, it doesnt mean Lili or her values are different then what she has said over these many years.

It just means that not even Lili is immune to the pains and hardships that life has to offer.

But again, all we can do is wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if Lili tweets something about this soon, true or false.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
One thing to keep in mind, IF all of this is true, it doesnt mean Lili or her values are different then what she has said over these many years.

It just means that not even Lili is immune to the pains and hardships that life has to offer.

But again, all we can do is wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if Lili tweets something about this soon, true or false.
Best response to this ordeal yet.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:49 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Voici seems very sure of the news...
Old 02-16-2012, 07:16 PM

Is it just me, or does this day feel very weird...this almost seems unreal.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
yes, it does the same to me...
Old 02-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Me too. I felt a bit weird when those Alizée and Matt pictures from Monaco first appeared. In a way, maybe she has been hinting to us all along, so she wouldn't have to come out and just say it. But I admit my suspicions go back to her long stay in Ajaccio and Annily either having to miss school or transfer to a new school.

I kind of always liked Jérémy. I'm not so sure about Matt. Of course it's not my business. But there is a certain comfort to fans that Alizée's life seemed very stable. It's easy to wonder how such a change may affect her, her music and her relationship with her fans.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 PM

Had someone come on here 3 months ago and told us that Alizee and Jeremy would no longer be together and Alizee would be dating another guy this week in this month, I would have laughed and told them they're crazy, and that Alizee would never leave Jeremy's side...

But it seems everything has taken a 180* turn...man, I can't comprehend this.

Tomorrow I am going to wake up...and realize that Alizee is with a different man. Craziness...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Me too. I felt a bit weird when those Alizée and Matt pictures from Monaco first appeared. In a way, maybe she has been hinting to us all along, so she wouldn't have to come out and just say it. But I admit my suspicions go back to her long stay in Ajaccio and Annily either having to miss school or transfer to a new school.

I kind of always liked Jérémy. I'm not so sure about Matt. Of course it's not my business. But there is a certain comfort to fans that Alizée's life seemed very stable. It's easy to wonder how such a change may affect her, her music and her relationship with her fans.
One thing is for sure, she successfully got into a tabloid for the first time in a long time...whether it is good or bad, she just got some major publicity. Could help out her new album.

Crap, will her new album be an Adele-type album? Where its about break-ups and stuff? That would be very depressing.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:55 PM

Suddenly, this pic take new meaning...
Old 02-16-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Suddenly, this pic take new meaning...
Today is getting weirder and weirder. I can't even explain my thoughts. I'm simply in utter disbelief and am unable to accept it for the moment...

Tags
lobster hunters