Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-21-2018, 01:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
I don't think about Alizee is not beautiful, but I also can't call her beautiful, because a truly beautiful person becomes beautiful only when he has an unusual mind and soul, and what no less important, have the ability and talent to show it to other people. This will be seen in his eyes. Looking closely at Alizee, I realized that she don't have things like that. I'm sure she could change the history if she really understood why she had such luck. But... What we have now...
I have to disagree with you on that. If she wasn't as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, I wouldn't be here and my opinions have been formed from 11 years of following her and I've learned the things she does that look to reveal the person within are not just an act that MF programmed into her for good pr, they come from within.

Edit:

Quote:
You're right, some killers may consider themselves noble. But a good person knows that kills is bad ... And I think that a noble person will never try to become perfect by hurting others, this is contrary to his logic, because he initially lives for the common good. Also, a noble person will never forget about his family, naively believing that the all planet is his family... Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio
I'm really curious about your comment " Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio ".

What do you expect her to do, open up an auto repair shop? She's had a love of dance for most of her life and has long expressed a desire to open a dance school some day. If you have something critical to say about her opening up a dance studio, have the guts to say it in a clear way.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-21-2018 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm really curious about your comment " Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio ".

What do you expect her to do, open up an auto repair shop? She's had a love of dance for most of her life and has long expressed a desire to open a dance school some day. If you have something critical to say about her opening up a dance studio, have the guts to say it in a clear way.
Agree. You have been hostile towards Alizee since joining. We get it that you aren't a fan of hers. You criticize her looks, and now you are criticizing her choice of profession. I think it's time you share with us all why you are here.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:40 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I think he already did, in his first couple of texts.

I also have to disagree about her beauty. She is both very beautiful and very, very beauty-full. She is beautiful on the inside as well, and for those fans who have seen it it can be a powerful attraction. I have even heard one or two refer to her as charismatic.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:49 PM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh, again... The language barrier continues to create difficulties. I can't normally express my thoughts about this. I did not want to offend anyone, only hinted that Alizee had potential to do much more. This is just my opinion.

In any case, I must admit that arguing about how beauty is Alizee on forum for fans was a genial idea. I don't try to insult Alizee when I joked about the dance studio... It was a joke because of funny emojis that made me laugh.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:10 AM

This is not a fan site where they only expect you to sing the praises of Alizee. This a forum for discussion. It'a a place where you can praise her, or be critical of her. If you think there was something to be critical of her in opening up a dance studio, feel free to say so and don't feel you have to pull your punches or mask your comments for fear of what others will think. It's only when we go over the top, like I often have, that we get in trouble.
Old 11-23-2018, 11:52 AM

I will say it again (just in case), I was just joking

If you want to know what I feel... I'm tired now, because I'm working on my new cover. I find song "J'en ai marre" awesome, but my voice sounds very strange when I sing it. When I finish, I would like to show this video to you, but I don't know in which thread I can put it.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I will say it again (just in case), I was just joking

If you want to know what I feel... I'm tired now, because I'm working on my new cover. I find song "J'en ai marre" awesome, but my voice sounds very strange when I sing it. When I finish, I would like to show this video to you, but I don't know in which thread I can put it.
We'll be looking forward to your video! 'Alizee fan art' would probably be a good thread to post it in, but if you feel you'd rather post in another thread, feel free to do so.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
I have to disagree with you on that. If she wasn't as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, I wouldn't be here and my opinions have been formed from 11 years of following her ...
I don't want to be slander, but some people collect Lego figures for 11 years. To each his own
I'm also don't want to saying that it's bad. Each of us needs to have an attachment to an object in life. It creates meaning in life.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-27-2018 at 08:07 AM..
Old 11-27-2018, 03:45 PM

Well I'll try and save you 11 years of wasting your time. As a singer, you can't hold a candle to Alizée. Stay in school!

I had posted one of your videos on our Facebook page and I'm sure I would've posted more, but I've had a change of heart and just removed it and won't be posting any more.

We often speak of the charm of Alizée in here. Maybe that's a word you should look up.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-27-2018 at 04:12 PM..
Old 11-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well I'll try and save you 11 years of wasting your time. As a singer, you can't hold a candle to Alizée. Stay in school!

I had posted one of your videos on our Facebook page and I'm sure I would've posted more, but I've had a change of heart and just removed it and won't be posting any more.

We often speak of the charm of Alizée in here. Maybe that's a word you should look up.
Scruffy, she's only seventeen years old. Try relaxing a bit.

I'm sorry Violetta, Scruffy has some pretty strong views concerning Alizee and can be overprotective sometimes. I know he is the administrator of this website but still.