Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-23-2021, 10:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
The fondness between Alizee and Fiori shows in one of the LE 2001 songs they did together. The beautiful smile that she throws at him at around 1:46 is awesome.

As an FYI, I do not believe they ever had "a thing" going, as far as physical I mean. Even though Alizee's marriage was ending at the time, Patrick was married, and Alizee is not the marriage breaker type. Fiori might have had a crush on her, but a crush can always remain a crush and nothing else. Maybe Alizee had a bit of a crush on Fiori as well?

I'm sure if Fiori had a crush on her, he wasn't alone.

Alizee Patrick Bruel Les Enfoires 2001.jpg
Old 01-24-2021, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I think the woman in the picture might be Stéphanie Murat.

The drummer is Loïc Pontieux and he is quite the accomplished drummer. He became a professional drummer at the age of 14. Here are a some of the artists he has worked with: Phil Collins, Tina Arena, Garou, Patrick Fiori, Julie Zenatti, Al Jarreau, Fred Blondin, Eddy Louis, Don Grolnick, Randy Brecker , Flavio Boltro, Jean Lou Longnon, Eric Legnini, Ray Gomez, Jean Marie Ecay, Calogero, Alizé, Mylene Farmer, Patrick Bruel, Daniel Lévi, Jenifer, Marc Lavoine, Barbara, Jean Louis Aubert, Julien Clerc, Jean Jacques Goldman, Lorie, Art Mengo, Maxime Le Forestier, Axel Bauer, Jean Jacques Milteau, Zveig, Michel Jonasz, Florent Pagny, Solensi, Les enfoirés, Charles Aznavour, Féli, Patricia, Michel Malaury, Catia Werneck, Didier Lockwood, Claude
Nougaro.

http://www.innamoramento.net/mylene-.../loic-pontieux

4 singers en concert75.jpg
En Concert drummer.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 01-24-2021 at 01:30 PM..
Old 01-24-2021, 07:02 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
This video is part 2 of the SAGA show (Stars au Grand Air). Here, Alizée is first rehearsing to sing Patrick's song "Sans bruit" (Quietly). She then goes on to express her thoughts about him when she was younger, and then she sings that song.

Patrick Fiori seems to be a nice and good guy. He gives the impression that he is a normal person who happens to be famous like Alizée.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if he had a crush on her, then again, who didn't?
I'd like to know how people around Alizée react to her... It's impossible that everyone she meets has a crush on her, but she definitely doesn't go unnoticed most of the times.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:02 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I'd like to know how people around Alizée react to her... It's impossible that everyone she meets has a crush on her, but she definitely doesn't go unnoticed most of the times.
It would be interesting to know why some men fail to develop a crush on her.

I'd like to ask a man who isn't impressed by Alizee detailed questions about why he isn't impressed. Is there something specific about Alizee that turns him off? Or is it just a matter of being unimpressed in general? Is it her looks, her personality, or both, which fails to impress him?
Old 01-27-2021, 04:44 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
It would be interesting to know why some men fail to develop a crush on her.

I'd like to ask a man who isn't impressed by Alizee detailed questions about why he isn't impressed. Is there something specific about Alizee that turns him off? Or is it just a matter of being unimpressed in general? Is it her looks, her personality, or both, which fails to impress him?
There is an interview of Garou where he says something negative about Alizée. I can't find it and I can't remember what he said. I think it was published when he released an album, so maybe he was just looking for publicity... Because they seem to get along well.