Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-23-2015, 06:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't know what happened with Matrix's channel. After so many years, people move on. Could be because of Youtube violations too. There are major violations such as when I tried to upload the first DALS show (episode1) to Youtube. That was a major strike. Three of them and you're out. But there are a lot of minor violations too. Just about every video I've uploaded to Youtube has received a notice that it can't be played in Germnay, I guess because of some music company owning the rights there. It's a relatively minor infraction, but I beleive if you get enough of them, they'll also pull the plug. Still I"m guessing as to what happened with Matrix. Maybe comjoz knows?
Old 10-24-2015, 09:14 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Well, over those past years while Matrix still was active Alizee fan he repeatedly changed his username on YouTube. Thus for some time he was Matrix, then Matrix5060 and AJClochette25, etc., and then he would erase his channel. It was giving trouble to everyone who followed his work, who wanted to watch his videos. One fan said to him:

@MatrixFactoryGuy
But your channel is hard to find!! Everytime your account gets deleted, it takes me a while to find you :P I really hope she is watching, because your videos are so nice.

Matrix has explained the reason why he is doing all he does:

Alizee watches fan videos, she surfs youtube and watches fan made videos of her. Sometimes I make a video just to irritate her...to get her attention because I know she is watching YouTube.
My channel and my videos are all created on the assumption she is watching. I would not be here if she wasn't

-------
i've had 7 accounts deleted and restarted.
I delete all my videos after awhile and start over again....if there is a particular video you like I recommend to anyone to download and save it because I always delete my videos after awhile.
It motivates me to keep making videos if I start with nothing...so that is why i delete them. Thanks for commenting

-------
Bonjour Alizée...c'est Matrix. I've been making videos of you on YouTube since 2005 when I first discovered you on the internet.
Several youtube accounts and over 5,000 videos of you later...I am still here because you rock my world!

-------
I get viewers from all over the world asking who I am. I am just an average white guy who grew up in midwest USA playing baseball and eating hotdogs and hamburgers and apple pie and driving Cheverolet cars and trucks.
I did not discover Alizee until around the year 2005 on the Internet. I saw a picture of her and she caught my eye,..she was so beautiful. Since then I have been infatuated with her.
I do not speak french. The only french I have learned has been from Alizee videos. I wish Alizee would give french language lessons on youtube.
I have never met Alizee but I have purchased all her albums. I don't seek an autograph or anything like that. I'm happy having her albums and making videos of her.
All the videos I make of Alizee are video clips I obtained from Alizee fan sites or here on YouTube.

-------
I have downloaded all your songs from your new album Une Enfant du Siecle off the Internet here on YouTube. Someone from Paris, France uploaded the entire album on YouTube. Yes, I grabbed the opportunity and downloaded them but only because I could not wait any longer to hear your songs
Many people say why buy her album if you already have all her songs digitally from the Internet...well, I say this:
Alizée deserves our respect...she gives so much of herself to help other people and sacrifices so much of her time to entertain us...that it just would not be right if we didn't support her and her Universe
I will buy your new album Une Enfant du Siecle Alizée because you are an amazing woman and I want you to go on entertaining us in the future
Sincerely, Matrix
Old 11-02-2015, 02:56 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Here, finally 74 Matrix Alizee fan videos plus a text file with video description, altogether 1.42 GB, from my collection that I collected during the period from 2009 to 2013 from Matrix's youtube channel:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Vk&usp=sharing

Note: Some videos in their title contain certain words and markings that were not in the title of the original. The original titles of the videos can be seen in a text file Matrix videos.rtf with video description. Some videos are not even mentioned in a text file.

Here is another folder with some other videos about Alizee (not made by Matrix):

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...m8&usp=sharing
Old 11-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks comjoz! We are lucky that someone had collected these videos so they wouldn't be lost forever.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:29 PM

I got a big kick out of the one titled "Alizée Massachusetts"!
Old 11-02-2015, 08:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Comjoz

Excellent collection! Mucho Gracias
Old 11-03-2015, 05:36 AM

xaypock is on a distinguished road

Hey guys - I just remembered about this forum and decided to call in and say hi! It's been... 8 years since my last login! That's quite a break.

There used to be a media section on this site when Brad was still around. I remember downloading everything there was, is it all lost now? Surely someone kept it all. Unfortunately while spring cleaning my PC last year I got rid of my old Alizee videos.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:16 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Over 5000 videos? I'm sorry but that is a bit overdone. The magic disappears if you make over 500 videos per year. I made only 4 videos and I can't actually think I could make a 5th one.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaypock View Post
Hey guys - I just remembered about this forum and decided to call in and say hi! It's been... 8 years since my last login! That's quite a break.

There used to be a media section on this site when Brad was still around. I remember downloading everything there was, is it all lost now? Surely someone kept it all. Unfortunately while spring cleaning my PC last year I got rid of my old Alizee videos.
Hi! Welcome back!

I wasn't around in the early days but as I understand things the media section went away to keep the costs down and the forum ad-free.

But all is not lost! Nearly everything is still preserved on the Alizée Hub. Info here >> http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956

If there are a few files you are specifically interested in just ask and I'll get them to you.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaypock View Post

Hey xaypock. I've been a member for about 8 years now so I must of joined right about the time you left. We've heard from a few members lately we haven't heard from in a while. I hope it's a sign of a trend.