Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2007, 01:57 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

We've got to wear pads. Most of our players aren't all that bright, and if it weren't for the helmet they'd be vegetables

Heres another big hit from last year, Sheldon Brown on Reggie Bush:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SSEvQQEMPc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SSEvQQEMPc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

damn, Bush got knocked the fuck out!!

there wasnt really any good reason to hit him that hard. he clearly had no where to go even if he did make the catch. anybody tackling that hard is just showing off. but hey, thats football.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Bush looked like he got hit by a battering ram!
Old 08-16-2007, 04:23 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I love American Football Even though we lived in Chicago, my dad was a Dallas Cowboy fan back during the Landry years. Now that we live in St. Louis, MO. I'm a huge Rams fan....GO RAMS!!!

WE GOT SPIRIT! YES WE DO! WE GOT SPIRIT, HOW 'BOUT YOU??
Old 08-18-2007, 11:10 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
hey Jess, you can have your 1 point game win last week. we clearly dominated in the stats. you guys did have a nice 74 yard run though..

its just preseason, we just weeding out all the shit players until we really bring on the hurt!
Make that 2 games, but I'm still not impressed yet.....

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 08-18-2007, 11:24 AM
euuuhhhhh

Two weeks from today the college season kicks off! I'm even watching preseason football, something I've never really done before, I'm so excited for this season.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

I hope USC doesn't get away with another trophy this season cause that would suck. But they are the team to beat, now that they are ranked #1.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:04 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane17 View Post
In NCAA i Root for the Miami Hurricanes and for the NFL I root for the Tampa Bay Bucs.
"Great Game" Cane, we'll get you next time.....

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 09-01-2007, 01:36 AM
euuuhhhhh

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HszLDkcfljs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HszLDkcfljs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Huge block by a wide receiver in last night's massacre of Mississippi State. Tomorrow is the first Saturday of the college season, and I'm quite possibly more excited than I would be if Lili's single came out.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:14 PM
euuuhhhhh

Oh my... yesterday was an impressive day of football. Virginia Tech's first game since the tragedy in April, and the crowd had a lot of emotion. East Carolina came in with something to prove, and prove it they did, giving Virgina Tech all they could handle in a very nice defensive struggle.

Michigan scheduled a team they thought would be a cupcake in Appalachian State, only to make history: for the first time ever, a 1AA/championship series team beats a 1A/bowl series team that was ranked. #5 Michigan got upset, in their own place, by Appalachian State. This was supposed to be an easy win. Instead, its one of the greatest football games I've ever watched/listened to/tried to follow through a phone.

Notre Dame was also a favorite over Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech showed everybody that Charlie Weis and ND are fraudulent, 33-3.

My South Carolina Gamecocks open the season against a fairly weak Louisiana Lafayette, and has an incredibly hard time stopping their option offense. They play hard for a quarter, but then forget that there are 3 more. We wind up winning 28-14, but it has us wondering if we can really go to Georgia and beat them.