Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default This Is Why I Am For Hitting Kids

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l93wAqnPQwk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
^Kids like this act this way because mommy and daddy let them do what ever the hell they want! Hell when I would pull something stupid I would get the belt from both my parents ... I was afraid to come home if I misbehaved in school and I love my parents so much for doing that to me! It is not abusive if it is not excessive; just a few quick whacks across the ass ... the kid cries but now learns to stay the hell in line! Im from New York City so when I say ive had to put up with kids worse then this I mean it! I was always the small guy too and I had to fight my way through Jr High and High School getting my ass kicked or kicking ass every fricken day and to see someone else deal with this pisses me off further! But like I said before this wouldnt have to happen if kids parents put them in line! Obviously every kid misbehaves but you shouldnt except and say the kid is just being a kid. If my parents didnt instill discipline in me I probably would be on the streets dealing drugs like most of my fellow high school classmates are doing now ... but no ... I knew that was not an option. Instead because of my parents strong discipline I graduated in the top percentile of my thousand kid graduating class and went on to become and Aerospace Engineer who will be graduating with a Bachelor Of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering this coming May. Please America ... stop being so prudish and start being parents .... this trend of disrespecting adults and each other verbally and physically for no reason is just unacceptable! Not only do I want these kids suspended but I want to see their asses put to work; a years worth of community service so they can see what it is like to work hard and feel like crap! On top of that ... please parents; take the belt to these little shits; they will thank you for it later! Man does this piss me off!
Furthermore lets support this poor wonder woman! http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 06-20-2012 at 09:59 PM..