Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-19-2010, 12:51 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree with Deepwaters. The video is awesome and perfectly suits the song. This is a concept album and the songs, videos, photoshoots all are based on that. So, please don't expect unnecessary dancing here
Old 03-19-2010, 12:55 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

The monotonous chorus makes more "sense" now with the video and all, great poker face :P
Hot or cold, she's bloody gorgeous either way

<3
Old 03-19-2010, 01:00 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

When I opened up my browser with facebook and saw New clip tomorrow I was excited, but, when I opened inbox and saw that it's already available I just loved it

I agree with Deep. This whole album from the beginning to the very end is a story. The same with Les Collines, it's why the video looks exactly as it should look to complete the melody and lyrics, no dancing, only subtle Alizée's face takes. Escape, hat, hill, microphone, gold color, then blinking colors cause that the video tells the story.

I like the video, especially its end, when you get 3 Lilly's faces in one
Old 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Wow thank God I'm in my computer graphics class!!!!! Perfect timing! I got to see it without having to go home first! I love this video so much! I can't even express myself right now lol I'll get back to you. Lilly looks so awesome in this video, she's incredible
Old 03-19-2010, 01:05 PM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road

I don't like it, very disappointing video. It looks so low grade. I used to think she didn't work hard in Fifty Sixty video. Compared to this one, Fifty Sixty was far better. I have just one question, Can a video of this quality promote the album??

I like Alizee's looks in it but the video could have been more imaginative, creative, they haven't worked at all.

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com

Last edited by alizeeindia; 03-19-2010 at 01:10 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 01:21 PM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

I just saw the new video and I think alizee looks so chic!!

I love this 60s, 70s style.. make-up, the hair, the clothes! she looks amazing!
Old 03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I think the video is really good. As Deep pointed out, it's telling part of a story. I think Alizée is being more thoughtful in this new endeavor. In the MJ video, Alizée said it was just a bunch of girls having fun. In the Fifty Sixty video, it looked like a bunch of girls just having fun. Those videos might have been more polished and produced with a larger budget, but they didn't tell the story of their respective songs as well as this one does.

We have to keep in mind also that Alizée may be funding these videos herself. I wasn't expecting an expensive spectacle. I prefer the thoughtfulness.

If I was rich, I'd send her the money to do a clip on every UEDS song. I think a DVD of all the clips and songs in the same order as they appear on the album would be an incredible thing to have. The story of "Une Enfant du Siècle" completely told in music and video, starring Alizée! I know I'd buy one...
Old 03-19-2010, 01:37 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Again as Deep already so eloquently stated, the video represents the theme of a 60's model and is purposely dated for that purpose. In a normal video whatever that is I as an Alizee fan would prefer HQ shots without all the makeup, but that said I think this video is perfect for the theme of the song and her beauty is incredible. It is hard to get my head around Alizee playing a role as a cold emotionless person though, but she pulled it off perfectly. She said in a recent interview she is enjoying being able to sing without a smile on her face.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:49 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I quite like it.
She does look stunning (but just a little bit too much make up).
The song is 'growing' on me a little, allthough i still prefer Limelight. The more i hear it the more it sounds like something Kylie might do? If it does the same for Alizee as 'Can't get you out of my head' did for Kylie then it cheers all round.

I also a bit surprised that some of the 'tree huggers' haven't mentioned the fur coat yet? Is it real?

Last edited by Junkmale; 03-19-2010 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 03-19-2010, 02:51 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I can't believe no has said it yet.

OH MY GOD

She looks awesome in this video.

I don't care if you disagree but she is getting prettier as she is getting older.

Back to the subject at hand.

I like the video because it is edgy as they say.

It is unique and not like anything anyone I can remember has done.