Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Yeah, Scruffy doesn't want to post the list, though maybe he'll change his mind.
But again, if you received a message at any point saying you're in, then you got one.

If you're international, need to pay via snail mail, or have already sent something, then shoot Scruffydog a private message.

Everyone else can head over to the forum donation page to use paypal. $28.50 standard shipping, $36.50 registered.
Don't worry, there's an easy 60-day refund option just in case there's any miscommunication!
Music to my ears...

Old 04-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, Scruffy doesn't want to post the list, though maybe he'll change his mind.
But again, if you received a message at any point saying you're in, then you got one.

If you're international, need to pay via snail mail, or have already sent something, then shoot Scruffydog a private message.

Everyone else can head over to the forum donation page to use paypal. $28.50 standard shipping, $36.50 registered.
Don't worry, there's an easy 60-day refund option just in case there's any miscommunication!
again thanks soooo much for clearing this up...I finally know that I did get one. THANKS SO MUCH BEN!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 02:13 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks Ben for clarifications
Old 04-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well, after many MANY () views, I paid attention to the different things that were going on during the clips you posted Scruffy. I think I heard you and somebody else (possibly the afro-label chief dude) talking about there being an intact Alizée fan base here in the US as well as concerts in Europe and Mexico, can you enlighten us on any details from that conversation that you remember? I think perhaps you may have convinced him to make THE miracle happen. !
Old 04-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Well, after many MANY () views, I paid attention to the different things that were going on during the clips you posted Scruffy. I think I heard you and somebody else (possibly the afro-label chief dude) talking about there being an intact Alizée fan base here in the US as well as concerts in Europe and Mexico, can you enlighten us on any details from that conversation that you remember? I think perhaps you may have convinced him to make THE miracle happen. !
Well, c'mon... there's this thread here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5514

If we can't get 500 people from AAm to sign that puppy, what do you think the chances are...? I would love a concert in the US (ESPECIALLY NYC - I live 3.5 hours away ... ) But if we can't even sign up for a hypothetical concert...?

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 04-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
If we can't get 500 people from AAm to sign that puppy, what do you think the chances are...?
Yeah, but the label dude doesn't know that
I guess the key would be to bring friends. You guys do have friends don't you? (jk)
I was just wondering what they were talking about. The label dude sounded interested.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post

If we can't get 500 people from AAm to sign that puppy, what do you think the chances are...? I would love a concert in the US (ESPECIALLY NYC - I live 3.5 hours away ... ) But if we can't even sign up for a hypothetical concert...?
Here's the thing though, even though we do have a few thousand or so members on the forum, only a small fraction of them are actually active. I mean going through the members list, there's a big chunk that haven't even had one post yet.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:01 AM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Although i am not getting a cd, I have become a fan of this man, Scrufyy, you are great. The way you have handled everything, and still working out everything with full responsibility, I have no words.

I knew I am not eligible for the cd. AAm has many bigger fans of Alizee than me.

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com
Old 04-03-2010, 10:18 AM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road

Can I just interject something here? Another reason why a concert in NYC or wherever would be amazing is that it would be the first English speaking country to host a concert. Based on the certainty of promise etc I would even strongly consider to hop on a plane. There are direct flights to NYC so costs are lower than I thought (can hop on delta). For most though the entry requirement might be an issue, but I valid US Visa, so shouldn't be an issue.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueDuSud View Post
Can I just interject something here? Another reason why a concert in NYC or wherever would be amazing is that it would be the first English speaking country to host a concert. Based on the certainty of promise etc I would even strongly consider to hop on a plane. There are direct flights to NYC so costs are lower than I thought (can hop on delta). For most though the entry requirement might be an issue, but I valid US Visa, so shouldn't be an issue.
Really? I thought she performed "I'm Fed Up" for the Top of Pops in the UK?

Closed Thread