Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-13-2008, 09:45 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée and America

What can we do to help the 'suits' over at Sony green light Alizée coming to America? I was reading through one of the chat logs that Alizée did with fans a while back and saw this exchange:

Quote:
Maribel : Are you planning to come to U.S.A? we really love you and we hope you can come here because we really do love you a lot!!!!!!!!!

Alizée : I hope so, je ne vous oublie pas...
I thought is was kind of neat because (1) the question was asked in English, and she actually responded to it (all of the other questions were in French obviously). And (2) she said she will not forget about us.

I think it is really up to the USA/Canadian fans to make this happen. We need to get on things like digg, stumbleupon, twitter, all that crap and get to promoting.

Anyone here have a lot of friends on digg or a lot of followers on twitter? Lets hear some ideas.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:48 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

i think little things like writing on her myspace wall makes a big difference

it shows Alizee her manager and RCA guys that she definitely has fans here

i would also encourage everybody to go the fan map on her official site and post your location

again to show them clearly how many fans she has here

http://alizee-officiel.com/

instructions for secret page located here:

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost...&postcount=141

and if anybody has connections to top record label people - well that helps a lot too

Last edited by tbailey; 07-13-2008 at 10:03 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

My Cheap Attempt

Anything helps like Tbailey had said, and i'm willing to do anything (hopefully I won't have to resort to illegal methods ).
Old 07-13-2008, 09:57 PM
alizée ninja

good idea,

i was also thinking we need to get some viral marketing going...

For example, Nurvonic: Dress Neoteny up in a Alizée America T-shirt and plead with the camera for Lili to come to the USA, then zoom the camera out to reveal Neoteny is attached to some massive sling shot and launch him about 200 feet into the air over your house.

We need all kind of crazy stuff like that to post on youtube, really start some kind of movement. lol ... maybe that is extreme but we need to get some stuff like that going. stuff we can post to digg and youtube to get people aware. Not just the usual tribute video that we have seen 10000 times. That isn't going to attract people, but some real crazy stuff that has the potential to go viral.

think outside the box!
Old 07-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
good idea,

For example, Nurvonic: Dress Neoteny up in a Alizée America T-shirt and plead with the camera for Lili to come to the USA, then zoom the camera out to reveal Neoteny is attached to some massive sling shot and launch him about 200 feet into the air over your house.

We need all kind of crazy stuff like that to post on youtube, really start some kind of movement. lol ... maybe that is extreme but we need to get some stuff like that going. stuff we can post to digg and youtube to get people aware. Not just the usual tribute video that we have seen 10000 times. That isn't going to attract people, but some real crazy stuff that has the potential to go viral.

think outside the box!

Agreed, viral, wrong, odd, stupid, painstaking, commercial-like, videos.

If Nurv is going to make a vid with Neoteny like that, i'd prefer a little switching of this video, let's pretend this guy is listening to Alizée music and is American.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmXNbc0fwtw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmXNbc0fwtw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 07-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Press 1 for Alizée xD

How about we go here... http://www.sonybmg.com/

And bombard the RCA RECORDS number with endless calls

you said outside the box... right?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:06 PM
alizée ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Agreed, viral, wrong, odd, stupid, painstaking, commercial-like, videos.

If Nurv is going to make a vid with Neoteny like that, i'd prefer a little switching of this video, let's pretend this guy is listening to Alizée music and is American.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmXNbc0fwtw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmXNbc0fwtw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Haha .. brilliant, now we are getting somewhere. I might edit that up a little bit. Keep the ideas flowing and we will just flood the social news / networking sites with this kind of stuff.

Actually this is a good time to mention, if you do not have a digg account MAKE ONE NOW, I might make a another thread explaining this better for those that weren't around for out last digg effort.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:08 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
good idea,

think outside the box!
yes something comedic would be a great idea

i don't even know what digg is

oh and the phone number for RCA Records

212-833-6200
Old 07-13-2008, 10:16 PM
Faded into Gray

We can get those Alizée America Soccer Jerseys that I designed to be conceived. Then preferably film a video of us playing a match against the Paris Hilton FC, and beating them 80-1, with Fifty Sixty playing in the background.

Then some sort of Alizée advertising thing or whatever, i'm just going crazy here.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:41 PM
alizée ninja

here is a quick image i made .. lol