Old 08-16-2017, 12:14 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Studio de danse Lyonnet-Ajaccio

Grégoire just announced the new danse studio on his IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3GLPlHChb/

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoirelyonnet
Grande nouvelle: Je vais ouvrir un nouveau studio de danse Lyonnet a Ajaccio!!! Avec Alizée nous avions ce projet depuis longtemps, ça se concrétise enfin pour la rentrée 2017. J'en profite aussi pour confirmer que je ne serai pas dans danse avec les stars la saison à venir.
Je donne des cours de danse depuis que j'ai 15 ans dans le studio de danse de mes parents et ce que j'ai envie de faire a l'heure actuelle c'est de transmettre la passion de la danse, apprendre a danser au plus grand nombre et faire progresser des danseurs de tout age...
Voila le programme de notre studio de danse.
La question est: Est ce que les Ajacciens vont danser aussi bien que les stars?
La réponse dans quelques mois ��

=========================================

Great news: I will open a new dance Lyonnet studio in Ajaccio !!! With Alizée this project we had a long time, it's finally getting back to 2017. I also want to confirm that I will not be in dancing with the stars next season. I give dance classes since I was 15 years in the dance studio of my parents and what I want to do at present is to convey the passion of the dance, learn to dance the greatest number and advance dancers of all ages ... Here is the program of our dance studio. The question is: Is the Ajacciens will dance as well as the stars? The answer in a few months

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: add more content