Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-01-2016, 04:13 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Alizee Updates (for some members better known under old name Psychealizee) is making again good air
Old 02-01-2016, 04:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée updates and Alizée ART (I think that's RMJ's site) are 2 pages that AIFC bans their members to post material from.

I was doing a little browsing in FB and I noticed an article about the new Miss Belgium being booed when they learned that she can speak 3 languages, but none of them Dutch. One language she speaks is French and Belgium has a large French speaking population, but still, it did not sit well with the Ductch speaking population. What drew my attention to the story was her name was Alizee Poulicek

On the AlizeeAmerica FB page, someone made a comment after I posted a video from the Tournee in Strasbourg saying in French "It seems good to clarify that Gregory is the little darling of alizée, and not another character who is he a fraud and a fake singer a mime and a thief." I assume he is talking about Jeremy. I don't think much of Jeremy, but I don't know enough about him to know if there's any truth to what this guy says.

I've looked through many of AIFC's posts and I didn't see any thing very controversial. I have a feeling they have a long standing feud going on between the two sites.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-01-2016 at 04:42 PM..
Old 02-04-2016, 10:21 AM

I saw a picture posted by a member of Alizée Jacotey fans club of a woman lying on a bed with nothing on and you can see pretty much everything. In fact, if you click on it, it will play a video. It "says" it's of a woman named Paussini who it looks like is an Italian singer. Why they would post the picture on that FB page, I don't know. Now this is a page that seems to have posted more racy stuff than the other sites, but this goes well beyond that.

Ske Leton posted an album of pictures I guess you call it on FB. The cover picture is that of an ad for the DALS tournee in Brussels starting tonight. You click on that and it gives you access to the other pictures of Alizée, pictures of magazine articles including Actualizee, ticket stubs, promotion posters, etc. It wouldn't let me copy it to AlizeeAmerica , but here's a link to those who might be able to access it.
https://www.facebook.com/ske.leton.351?fref=ts
Old 02-13-2016, 11:32 AM

A Facebook member posted that Alizée and Gregoire would be part of the judging team for Festiv'Dance, which of course is a dance festival which starts in june. He said more info would follow. Now there are several dance festivals in Europe. I assume he's talking about the one in Montpellier, France, but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure who this guy is except that he's from France and on his home page under music, of 10 items, 1 was Alizée and another was DALS Tournee. His post was shared by Virginie Nini who is an Alizée fan from Toulouse who posted some videos from the DALS Tournee.

It's far from official news, so I'll just post it here......

"Voici nos invités dans le jury ... Fauve Hautot, Grégoire et Alizee, Kriss Leyo, ...
Festiv'Dance 2016
Partagez svp merci ...
Je vous avais promis du lourd et en voici ... Ce n'est pas tout
A suivre ...

Here are our guests in the jury... Fauve Hautot, Gregoire and bubs, Kriss Leyo,...
Festiv ' Dance 2016
Please share thank you...
I promised you the heavy and this is... It's not all
To be continued..."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-13-2016 at 11:38 AM..
Old 02-13-2016, 07:03 PM

Chris Marques had a video that was posted on Facebook. I'm not sure if it was a promotional video or not. I think it had something to do with Valentines Day. After the main part was over, he appeared at the end with Alizée and Greg and someone else and I have no idea what they were saying. It's not much, but I figured I post it anyways.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing
Old 02-14-2016, 02:21 PM

This was posted by Virginie Nini on Facebook. It's a link to "Purepeople" which talks about the new friendship Alizée and Priscilla have found. The link wouldn't play the video so I'll post the youtube video it showed along with a translation of the article.

"Alizee and Priscilla News inseparable girlfriends on the roads of France!

They both have squatted on top of the charts in the early and mid-2000s, it took until 2016 for Alizée Priscilla and share a common adventure.

Indeed, met for the purpose of the tour Dancing with the Stars, the two ex-Lolitas seem to have created a beautiful friendship during this big artistic marathon going through France. Recently, the singer of Moi ... Lolita (winner of DALS 4) and interpète from Still no love (DALS 6 finalist) do not hesitate to send winks and very nice messages on social networks ... when they do not pose together.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...ance_a172423/1
Old 02-15-2016, 08:09 PM

Picture just posted by AIFC

Old 02-17-2016, 01:13 PM

I saw a couple of gifs on FB I hadn't seen before and these were more like short videos. These led me to the site where there's a lot of gifs. Maybe this site has been mentioned before in another thread. I wish there was enough resolution in these to figure out if they were taken in France or not.

http://www.fee-clochette.com/2003.html

http://www.fee-clochette.com/2003.html

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-17-2016 at 01:17 PM..
Old 02-17-2016, 02:31 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

http://www.fee-clochette.com/2003.html[/QUOTE]

It looks like Alizee has a pin in her tongue. I don't recall seeing that before.
Scruffy has found a link to an incredible collection of short videos.

With all the bodyguards, I'm thinking this might be Mexico. After she returned to France, she had commented in an interview that she had had bodyguards in Mexico as though that were something unusual for her. Also, I almost never see her with bodyguards. The photos she posted of herself in French train stations show no bodyguards. She appears to travel comfortably in the public domain without security.

Last edited by Shepherd; 02-17-2016 at 03:04 PM..
Old 02-17-2016, 03:00 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Most of us already know that site.