Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-20-2009, 09:15 AM

klaus600 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
oh god!

I'm just arriving my home,

that was awesome, alizee danced and sang better than in mexico city and monterrey, (i was in those concerts)
So this is a new version.
I read all of the reports and watched the videos and there seem to be different takes on what happened.
I tend to believe the sweating explanation though.I found it hard to believe that she could keep on singing if she was crying.I mean when you cry you hardly can speak let alone sing.
I don't know maybe I just want to believe that.
The adoption news makes me like her even more.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien
Juste pour rassurer tout le monde à propos des rumeurs de pleurs et de problèmes durant le show d'Alizée au Mexique... Alizée n'est nullement dépressive lol, n'a pas de problèmes familiaux... Tout baigne !

Alizée a fait le voyage sans Bilitis (Sa célèbre maquilleuse ^^) et son maquillage local lui a causé une petite allergie... aux yeux.

Elle est donc très heureuse de son voyage et est très excitée, son nouvel album rentre en mixage dès la semaine prochaine.
Translation:

Just to reassure everyone about the rumors of tears and problems during the Alizée show in Mexico... Alizée is not depressed lol, no family problems... Everything's fine!

Alizée made the trip without Bilitis (her famous makeup artist ^^), and her local makeup caused a small allergy to her eyes.

She is very happy with the trip and is very excited, her new album returns to mixing next week.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:14 AM

klaus600 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Translation:

Just to reassure everyone about the rumors of tears and problems during the Alizée show in Mexico... Alizée is not depressed lol, no family problems... Everything's fine!

Alizée made the trip without Bilitis (her famous makeup artist ^^), and her local makeup caused a small allergy to her eyes.

She is very happy with the trip and is very excited, her new album returns to mixing next week.
Makes sense,it would explain the tears and the ability to keep on singing since she wasn't really crying.I feel relieved now.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default eye allergies??

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus600 View Post
Makes sense,it would explain the tears and the ability to keep on singing since she wasn't really crying.I feel relieved now.
Hmmm...At least they are putting an explanation out. Who is saying that though? Her official tour people? I hope so, it sure would explain some things (if the makeup was distracting so much that she was tearing up, then she would know it was visible and that could explain her "disconnectedness" during the show, she would have been distracted and I would have interpreted the distractnesses + crying as welll, something very bad, of course). At least I know I am not crazy, and what I saw was real, if not produced by an inner, private anguish.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

I'm sticking with my robot theory.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 04-20-2009 at 11:07 AM..
Old 04-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeinternationalfan View Post
Who is saying that though? Her official tour people?
No, Julien (French fansite admin, guy in the Rolf Honey video, etc.). So not "official" I suppose, but he wouldn't make it up. Hey, people even commented on her eye shadow in the photos, guess it just didn't hit her until she started performing.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:48 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Phew.....that's a relief then!
Glad that everything seems to be ok with her.
I have to say that allthough the video footage isn't the clearest she looks absolutley fine?
I also think that she looks really stunning in the photos. Love the hairstyle, clothes and everything.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:24 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
No, Julien (French fansite admin, guy in the Rolf Honey video, etc.). So not "official" I suppose, but he wouldn't make it up. Hey, people even commented on her eye shadow in the photos, guess it just didn't hit her until she started performing.
Well, and I do think it could very well have been hot. Supposedly she had mentioned earlier in the day about it being hot and one must remember that being nervous, moving around and having bright lights on stage can all contribute to it being hot. She gets a bit sweaty, that gets in her eyes, voilà. Well, it's plausible anyway. So yeah, take it easy with the heavy eye shadow Alizée. You look better without it anyway. Sorry, I probably said that already.

Oh and by the way, I like her outfit. That fourth photo above from HRO87 looks really good.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-20-2009 at 01:30 PM..
Old 04-20-2009, 02:23 PM

Quantum is on a distinguished road

If someone was present during Alizeé's performance, they would better know than those who weren't there - myself included. Looking at some of the video however, I see nothing that would suggest she was upset or crying, to include the audio. How does one cry and disguise it in the audio? And that causes me to doubt she was emotional, but I wasn't there so - maybe. That a reason has been posted presumably that the tears were caused by poorly applied make-up sounds like a ruse a publicist might dream up to cover tracks, yet is plausible given the lack of clear evidence to the contrary. As to her performance - I was not at all impressed, but then again that impression is based on poor quality video and audio. BTW - Whoever shot the video, thanks. It allows the rest of us to keep up on Alizeé's career/performances.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:36 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus600 View Post
So this is a new version.
I read all of the reports and watched the videos and there seem to be different takes on what happened.
I tend to believe the sweating explanation though.I found it hard to believe that she could keep on singing if she was crying.I mean when you cry you hardly can speak let alone sing.
I don't know maybe I just want to believe that.
The adoption news makes me like her even more.

I can talk for all the people that was in this event and people who I asked

Alizee looks wonderful, she danced and sang, "très bien" lol,

rumors about teardrops are cleared already by julien, allergenic makeup

roman, I'll try to translate it for you guys, XD

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....