Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Only thing I'm looking forward to is Fallout: New Vegas
Yes I got my collector's edition preordered.

Gamefly is a great thing to have, I've played alot of games that I either I couldnt find or I wouldnt go to buy since to theres no rental places around here. If only they could get faster shipping times and actually send me the right games inorder on my list. My list consisted of

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Just Cause 2
and 5 other games
then
8. AvP
9. Dante's Inferno

And they sent me the last two on my list.

EDIT:
I've also started playing WoW again and as soon as I did my account got hacked. But I got everything back after 8 days.

Last edited by The Gate Keeper; 07-26-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Crysis - The best looking, most photorealistic game ever made. Absolutely mindblowing.

(click 720P).
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2EGFQByAuc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2EGFQByAuc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

An in-game pic:
Old 09-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

The best game ever.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Scariest game ever made:

"The tragic, pre-mature death of his wife Mary left him a living, breathing shell of his former self. A man blessed with physical fitness yet cursed with emotional atrophy. It was a trauma he could not shake, could not avoid, and could not ignore. Wherever he went, there it was. Wherever he would go, there it would be. There seemed to be no end to it, and no hope for any kind of change for the better.

That was when he got the letter.

James has come to Silent Hill at Mary’s bequest. That Mary wrote the letter beckoning him was beyond question, and that it came to him three years after her death could not cancel out the terminal ache in his heart, could not drive him to consider logic and objective reality if it meant that the letter could not be real. For James, there was no alternative. Mary said she was waiting for him in this special place, and James would leave no stone unturned if there was even a remote possibility that he might see her again.

Little does he realize just what it is he is walking into, or that for all the terrible mysteries that await him in the town, the most devastating ones of all are locked within the confines of his own mind."

Also featuring the most horrible, frightening, menacing creature ever spawned:

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-02-2010 at 10:30 PM..
Old 09-02-2010, 07:51 PM

I can't see your first picture Azhiri
Old 09-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The best game ever.

[IMG][/IMG]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argueable my favorite game ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Scariest game ever made:

"The tragic, pre-mature death of his wife Mary left him a living, breathing shell of his former self. A man blessed with physical fitness yet cursed with emotional atrophy. It was a trauma he could not shake, could not avoid, and could not ignore. Wherever he went, there it was. Wherever he would go, there it would be. There seemed to be no end to it, and no hope for any kind of change for the better.

That was when he got the letter.

James has come to Silent Hill at Mary’s bequest. That Mary wrote the letter beckoning him was beyond question, and that it came to him three years after her death could not cancel out the terminal ache in his heart, could not drive him to consider logic and objective reality if it meant that the letter could not be real. For James, there was no alternative. Mary said she was waiting for him in this special place, and James would leave no stone unturned if there was even a remote possibility that he might see her again.

Little does he realize just what it is he is walking into, or that for all the terrible mysteries that await him in the town, the most devastating ones of all are locked within the confines of his own mind."

Also featuring the most horrible, frightening, menacing creature ever spawned:

Ahh Slient Hill good series nothing like being so scared you refuse to turn the light off. I heard about a game recently that is supposed to be greatly scary its in first person view and I remember seeing clips of the demo where youre in a room and there's like demons on the other side and if you didnt get out through the air ducts they'd kill you. I'm really racking my brain trying to figure the name of it out but I can't.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I can't see your first picture Azhiri
Oops! Fix'd

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
An in-game pic:
That is absolutely amazing. I'm not into the whole action-shooter genre but I might have to play that just for the graphics!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-02-2010 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Semi-Related to Tchaikovsky's earlier post:

I just started playing Oblivion a few days ago. (never played Morrowind though) I discovered the game through YouTube because a guy posted some "Let's Play" videos and was featured on the home page.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Semi-Related to Tchaikovsky's earlier post:

I just started playing Oblivion a few days ago. (never played Morrowind though) I discovered the game through YouTube because a guy posted some "Let's Play" videos and was featured on the home page.
If you're enjoying Oblivion I'd recommend you play it(Morrowind). It's 10x better IMO.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I'll probably check out Morrowind eventually, after I finish with Oblivion.