Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-09-2009, 08:43 AM
M'alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
EdGuy, Junkmale, Fall06, Ruro, Thanks!!!! To you, and to Wasabi, Barrett, BlackAnthem and everyone who's so great here. Thanks again, I do feel welcome! Nice to have a place to exchange ideas and share a common passion with you people. Especially since you folks know how to spell and use upper and lowercase letters! That's so refreshing! --Chk.
i am bit late but nothing is to late to say hallo . je suis dsl .

welcome, enjoy your stay and have fun^^
Old 08-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Oh there's this kind of thread too, I didn't notice it!

About myself, Im 17 year old and living in Finland, studying in upper secondary school. And I liked the french even before finding Alizée!

Before Alizée, I listened mostly umm... nothing, never really liked music that much. If I listened something, it should be something familiar. I just don't like songs I never heard, so I never like songs as I never hear them more than once or twice. I heard J'en Ai Marre few times, checking what real dances wow dances are based on and all, and JAM was good. Then one day I was browsing Youtube and I checked JAM and some other songs from Alizée, and well, all being in this strange language, they sounded familiar and I liked them, so I started listening to Alizée. ^^
At start I got playlist of 3 songs, JAM, Moi Lolita and L'Alizé, playing 3 days for around 45 hours total. And it really didn't get boring cause Alizée is just so damn awesome.

I get quite fanatical about things I like, be it WoW, some TV-series or Alizée. I spend pretty much all the time I can with her music, I read about her and really can't sleep without music playing. I also can't really be inspired to do anything else than listening to her, expect maybe reading the lyrics or trying to learn a bit of french. But usually that's while listening to Alizée so...

Been listening Alizée now for about 2,5months, but the "wau" at start of Toc De Mac still cracks me up every time.

You seem to have very mature and devoted forums here! ^^

Well that was a lot of text, this forum really needs those spoiler-tags.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Im probably late but welcome to all the new members and have a wounderfull stay. If u havent noticed before we have pleanty of HD videos of Alizee. Enjoy and welcome again.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post

Been listening Alizée now for about 2,5months, but the "wau" at start of Toc De Mac still cracks me up every time.
ohmygaud! for me, now that i figured out what it means, i love the one part in Amelie when she says "no im not in ugly" (in french), then the fans voice their dissaproval, and she laughs :

and im talking, of course, about the En Concert cd.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

sorry to keep bringing off topic stuff to the thread, but i cant hide my excitement! i just ordered MCE and have one silly yet important question: should i have ordered the shoe cover version or the one with her looking at you? i ordered the latter and i believe its the one that includes the english versions. i hope i got it right, can anybody confirm it? i was really unsure which to order, because i obviously wanted the english versions but i also wanted the one with the wonderful shoe cover as i feel its the original (the sailor suit she wears kinda helps too ). but i went with the face-close up one and i've gone and made this post too long. help please!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:56 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
sorry to keep bringing off topic stuff to the thread, but i cant hide my excitement! i just ordered MCE and have one silly yet important question: should i have ordered the shoe cover version or the one with her looking at you? i ordered the latter and i believe its the one that includes the english versions. i hope i got it right, can anybody confirm it? i was really unsure which to order, because i obviously wanted the english versions but i also wanted the one with the wonderful shoe cover as i feel its the original (the sailor suit she wears kinda helps too ). but i went with the face-close up one and i've gone and made this post too long. help please!
hmm, that depends, 'cause there is the Asian version, in which JEAM is listed as "Mon Bain de Mousse". I think this one doesn't include all the english versions. For example, this MCE includes all the english version, plus some extra features.

I think you called the right decision sir . I got mine at an HMV store and they only had the one with the shoe on the cover.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
hmm, that depends, 'cause there is the Asian version, in which JEAM is listed as "Mon Bain de Mousse". I think this one doesn't include all the english versions. For example, this MCE includes all the english version, plus some extra features.

I think you called the right decision sir . I got mine at an HMV store and they only had the one with the shoe on the cover.
interesting, im glad you agree with my choice, i wasnt so sure about it till now. i was on amazon and clicked to see the other sellers and found one that sold it new but somewhat cheaper and i bought that one. hopefully it is the asian version you speak of, but either way, its definitely the one with the english versions. now, i guess ill make the same choice for Psychédélices with the mexican version which is the one with the white cover with purple border right? or is that the one that includes the short dvd?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:31 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

the mexican Psychedelices should look like this

always read the description first and I don't think you want the Japan import MCE you would like the other import the one that edgar linked as it will have all english version and not just JEAM

Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Ok Jungo, stop bragging about your Mexican Psychedelices, which I got yesterday :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
now, i guess ill make the same choice for Psychédélices with the mexican version which is the one with the white cover with purple border right? or is that the one that includes the short dvd?
You might want to get the version Jungo pointed out, IMO it's the best one. The one with the purple border includes Spychedelices, the short video.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:46 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ok Jungo, stop bragging about your Mexican Psychedelices, which I got yesterday :
just answering a question and congratulations

Quote:
You might want to get the version Jungo pointed out, IMO it's the best one. The one with the purple border includes Spychedelices, the short video.
I have both and the Mexican version that is pictured in my last post is definitely the better of the two

Tags
alizée gifs