Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-11-2022, 01:21 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee is Really a Great Actress !

If You Analyze her in J'en ai marre ! in the Red Jumpsuit with the number 9.
She is really quite Good in this Video. I think originally she might have meant to be a Goldfish ? But I have characterized her elsewhere as Nine, The Cat-Girl in Stranger Things as the elder sister of Eleven ! And her movements fit really well as my Fantasy of her as a Cat Girl ! So I think she missed a bet or else Directors of Film missed a Bet when they did not audition her for parts. But I guess her Focus is on Dancing as she seems to like Dancing a Great Deal. She is a very Fast Dancer, too. I don't think many could keep up with her ! But Gregorie is a Superb Dancer, a sort of Ideal Dancing with the stars partner as he is very strong and fast ! But I digress as perhaps if anybody has any other examples of her acting; they might want to add it onto this Thread ! So I just put this thread out to see if anybody has any other acting clips of Alizee ?
Old 11-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I finally found what I was looking for. It's a couple of clips of Alizee acting in what looks to be a French sitcom called "Our Dear Neighbors". She makes a guest appearance as a babysitter for hire.

Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gk1...usp=share_link
Old 11-11-2022, 06:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I thought it looked like she showed great acting ability. It's too bad she didn't go in that direction.
This is another video that I had a young lady named Marguerite who grew up in Paris but moved to the States, do the translation for.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:00 PM

Those are really Great Clips of her acting, CleverCowboy ! And Funny, too !

Edit:

The Video didn't seem to post Scruffy ? Perhaps it was a system failure /

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-11-2022 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought it looked like she showed great acting ability. It's too bad she didn't go in that direction.
I know Lorie and Jenifer both had done some acting in addition to their singing, and maybe still do. One probably has to live in Paris (or be willing to travel there frequently) to consistently land acting gigs, which is something we know that Alizee is not willing to do.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:42 AM

Default Alizee Does a Lot of Acting in her Dancing 1

Alizee Does a lot of Acting in her Dancing !
And, Trained in Dance since she was 4, she is a very fast dancer !
You can't be any slouch guy dancer and keep up with her !
So; it is One has to Acknowledge that Gregorie is an Excellent Dancer, also.
In fact it is evident that he is on the level of say Fred Astaire and/or Micheal Jackson !
He is of Excellent 'Dancing with the Stars' Quality and is one of the few guys that can keep up with Alizee !
Old 02-13-2023, 08:37 PM

Default Alizee has such poise and emotting in this video of Gourmandises

Alizee has really great Poise and Emotting in this video of Gourmandises ! It is clear that Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutennat have found a "Diamond in the Rough" girl and Polished her into a very fine Singer ! And at only 15/16 she is remarkable singing the song; but not just singing it, but acting it !
Old 06-16-2023, 06:35 AM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Haha thank you I literally clicked on this thread specifically because I was going to post a link to this. I live in France and was excited and surprised when I saw this on TV randomly one time! Her acting, comedy timing etc in this is extremely good, its no mere cameo, she is very talented from what I saw in that show. Its a very subtle performance both in eth vocal delivery but also her facial expressions.

[edit] Side note: None of the videos above are showing for me, they are all white rectangles. Does everyone else see this as well and the links/forum are broken? Or is there something I need to do like a broswer pluging or something?

Last edited by Alizée 4K; 11-27-2023 at 07:20 AM.. Reason: Adding a question
Old 06-16-2023, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée 4K View Post
[edit] Side note: None of the videos above are showing for me, they are all white rectangles. Does everyone else see this as well and the links/forum are broken? Or is there something I need to do like a broswer pluging or something?
I can see the embedded videos just fine. I am using the Opera browser. You might want to try a different browser to see if that helps (I use Opera a lot because it is "lightweight"). Firefox and Edge are bloated and consume a lot of resources on your computer. I also use Chrome quite a bit.

Do you have this problem just on the above links, or in all the threads?
Old 06-16-2023, 11:37 AM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I can see the embedded videos just fine. I am using the Opera browser. You might want to try a different browser to see if that helps (I use Opera a lot because it is "lightweight"). Firefox and Edge are bloated and consume a lot of resources on your computer. I also use Chrome quite a bit.

Do you have this problem just on the above links, or in all the threads?
Thanks for the answer. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox and all the embedded videos are broken. I wondered whether it was my ad blocker plugins but I disabled them and it still doesn't work. They also don't work in Edge, which has no plugins whatsoever. All of them are the latest versions running on a Windows 10 PC.

However, I opened the pages in Opera, and they DO work! Yay! The interesting thing about that though, assuming that the videos work in Chrome/Firefox/Edge for you, is that I have my install of Opera specifically with the included VPN enabled, which I believe is re-routing through Canadian servers. So perhaps the embeds work in North America but for some reason are blocked in Europe? Either way, for me personally at least, I now have a solution, I'll just use Opera when browsing this website. Thank you!